Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Whats Your Own Idea Of A Romantic Getaway - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Own Idea Of A Romantic Getaway (1078 Views)

Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? / What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? / What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Own Idea Of A Romantic Getaway by estylove1(f): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2007
mine is to go to a private beach myself and my sweetheart bathe in the sun and,

wats yrs

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Own Idea Of A Romantic Getaway by Easybaby(f): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2007
Is that all you do . . . . .another one pls shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whats Your Own Idea Of A Romantic Getaway by ssRhino: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2007
EasyBaby, what would urs be?
Re: Whats Your Own Idea Of A Romantic Getaway by iice(f): 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2007
Some island. . .beaches, clear beautiful ocean. . .Sun

Mountains. . .very cold grin

Desert. . .nothing but sand grin
Re: Whats Your Own Idea Of A Romantic Getaway by estylove1(f): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2007
@easybaby seriously wats yours if you dont hav any ideas or anyting to say please carry yr leg waka comot for here
i no beg u to reply abi i send u message
and by the way thats not all i do but its part of wat i do
so buzz off
Re: Whats Your Own Idea Of A Romantic Getaway by estylove1(f): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2007
@easybaby seriously wats yours if you dont hav any ideas or anyting to say please carry yr leg waka comot for here
i no beg u to reply abi i send u message
and by the way thats not all i do but its part of wat i do
so buzz off
Re: Whats Your Own Idea Of A Romantic Getaway by Joey82(m): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2007
@poster
U get luck sey easybaby don go offline, u 4 like her reply sha
Re: Whats Your Own Idea Of A Romantic Getaway by TheOdd1sOut: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
Joey82:
@poster
U get luck sey easybaby don go offline, u 4 like her reply sha
my idea is taking her to an exotic island

(1) (Reply)

"Chiyenre" / Love Or In Love With The Idea Of Love? / Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.