Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel (2142 Views)

"I Saw Something" - Fans React To Tonto Dikeh's Somersault Showing Her Panties / Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by Stephen2324(m): 6:31am On Apr 14
Just saw something so I want to ask. How does it feel if you see the person that hurt you, whom you've envisioned forever with, getting engaged/engaging another person while you're still dealing with your pain and trauma?

People say they dated 4 years but their Ex is engaged to another merely 6 months after breakup. How does it feel and how did you handle it?

2 Likes

Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by ShenTeh(m): 6:37am On Apr 14
Stephen2324:
Just saw something so I want to ask. How does it feel if you see the person that hurt you, whom you've envisioned forever with, getting engaged/engaging another person while you're still dealing with your pain and trauma?

People say they dated 4 years but their Ex is engaged to another merely 6 months after breakup. How does it feel and how did you handle it?

What you feel is first pain and bitterness then you graduate to the realization that no one owes you happiness.

So get up and seek and find your peace and happiness.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by ForValour: 6:37am On Apr 14
You handle it by moving on. Yes just like that.

5 Likes

Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by Sonnobax15(m): 6:42am On Apr 14
lipsrsealed
Such kind of person who's hurt was probably blindfolded to see and realize that he/she was dating him/herself during those years of being together.....cuz how can you just break up with someone you claim to have loved for over 4 years and just get engaged to someone whom you had just barely met and known for 4 months? I'm astonished just like you too,op.

1 Like

Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by cenaman(m): 6:51am On Apr 14
98% of naija girls na olosho

2 Likes

Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by Peakdesign23(m): 7:27am On Apr 14
Just move on and find your own happiness. Some people are lucky when it comes to relationships but some are not.

5 Likes

Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by Jewessgratitud3: 7:37am On Apr 14
For me it wasnt really anything especially when I discovered shes not beautiful and her grammar when she types on Facebook is hm. .. grin. I was like "so this is it after all? And I know how he likes beautiful girls with good command of the English language. I just dusted him off my memory and that was it.

Even when he begged to see me for the last time and came, I didn't feel anything for him like before cos I now looked at him differently. After marriage he was still begging me to come see him. I just told him I've relocated from where I was staying and blocked him.

Men.

4 Likes

Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by ItisWell22(f): 7:41am On Apr 14
Face the hurt head on and move on like they never happened.

Like sonno mentioned up there, before the breakup, there would have been signs that the ship was wrecking and sinking. I think, that’s where the hurt starts.
By the time the main breakup is happening, you already know what’s up and healing is already taking place.

But if the relationship was still going seemingly well, and that happened; that would hurt like mad.
There’s nothing that won’t cross your mind, including suicide or showing up there to cause a drama…
Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by sulakishop(m): 8:42am On Apr 14
I forget about my yesterday and focus on today

1 Like

Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:01am On Apr 14
Oga,move on.no big deal.you will still feel pains,but noting wey u fit do.
Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by Kelklein(m): 11:38am On Apr 14
Who tell you say na just six months.. they have been seeing each other behind your back probably for years.. he/she probably love them more than you. The next thing is to look for the slightest reason to break up.. and those reasons no dey hard to find.

They would use what you confided in them in the past against you.. and you won't be able to say anything.

It's gone. Otilo.. they best thing to do: find solace, look for another that might even love you more. Don't fume or dwell too much on it. You would only be crying over spilt milk.. Move on quick too.

2 Likes

Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by EbullientBro(m): 12:17pm On Apr 14
Single life sweet bro
All my friends wey dey oppress me with their relationship don chop breakfast finish cheesy : grin

1 Like

Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by Styluss: 2:43pm On Apr 14
just believe that you are the better person and move on. If they moved on while you are still in pain, you did your best and they are not worth the stress

Stephen2324:

Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by Styluss: 2:46pm On Apr 14
I love the courage for giving him the last respect, I begged one idiiott to just let me see her and talk things out on a mutual ground but she refused, I never wronged her. I as pained but had to move on

Jewessgratitud3:
For me it wasnt really anything especially when I discovered shes not beautiful and her grammar when she types on Facebook is hm. .. grin. I was like "so this is it after all? And I know how he likes beautiful girls with good command of the English language. I just dusted him off my memory and that was it.

Even when he begged to see me for the last time and came, I didn't feel anything for him like before cos I now looked at him differently. After marriage he was still begging me to come see him. I just told him I've relocated from where I was staying and blocked him.

Men.
Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by Jewessgratitud3: 3:46pm On Apr 14
Styluss:
I love the courage for giving him the last respect, I begged one idiiott to just let me see her and talk things out on a mutual ground but she refused, I never wronged her. I as pained but had to move on

Ow.. sorry to hear that. Maybe she didn't want to hurt you further.
Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by Styluss: 3:50pm On Apr 14
No, she was just wicked, she moved on before I said jack. werey girl
Jewessgratitud3:

Ow.. sorry to hear that. Maybe she didn't want to hurt you further.
Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by Jewessgratitud3: 4:11pm On Apr 14
Styluss:
No, she was just wicked, she moved on before I said jack. werey girl

grin grin.
Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by imagrg(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14
Just go your way...You may even get a better replacement.

1 Like

Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by Obainoman6: 4:59pm On Apr 14
The greatest damage your ex could do to you is not breaking up with you, it's you crying and languishing after they've left and moved on and enjoying their lives.
Don't give them that power, take your power back and believe in yourself and move on. When mine happened i used believed in us, i taught we would live happily forever after but some shyt happened and it ended then i taught about the whole thing for like 24 hours after which i went and prepared hot jollof rice and beans with palm oil and fish and after eating it i drank action bitters then i deleted her number and wiped all her stuffs from my phone and that was it since then I've never looked back.

3 Likes

Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by ukaface(f): 10:50pm On Apr 14
Stephen2324:

By erasing him off my head, blocked and unfollowed him on socials
And going about my business

Guy kept disturbing me on Facebook until I abused him, then I blocked him

People like that need to be distanced for your peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by MrCork: 12:14am On Apr 15
ItisWell22:

Like sonno mentioned up there, before the breakup, there would have been signs that the ship was wrecking and sinking. I think, that’s where the hurt starts.
By the time the main breakup is happening, you already know what’s up and healing is already taking place.

But if the relationship was still going seemingly well, and that happened; that would hurt like mad.
There’s nothing that won’t cross your mind, including suicide or showing up there to cause a drama…

Do u hav one please?
Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by GodHimself: 2:14am On Apr 15
The pain is proportional to how easily you can replace the ex.

Stephen2324:

Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by placeofallure(f): 8:28am On Apr 15
ItisWell22:

Hmmmn Oluwa!

I can't deal. I have never been heartbroken. Maybe God knows I wouldn't have been able to handle it, that's why he never allowed it to happen to me. Can't imagine it.
Re: Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel by Johnwrite(m): 9:14am On Apr 15
De play no fear woman

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell This Girl! / Some Guys Are Stingy: Why? / 3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.