Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Is This Not Incest? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Not Incest? (2185 Views)

How Do You Handle Incest Issue In A Family? / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Not Incest? by illicit(m): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
efficiencie:

Are your father and mother from the same parents? If yes then you are the product of incest. Are you father and mother cousins, like, did you father marry the daughter of his uncle? If yes, then you are the product of incest. Are you grand parents siblings or cousins? If yes then your parents are the result of incest...but if you grand parents are from unrelated families and your parents from unrelated families then there is no incest at all.

Everybody's family consists of father, mother and their children nah

Why should father now marry mother ehn?
Re: Is This Not Incest? by culf: 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
oh God. LOL. You're right oooo, see wahala.
God bless you @op.
Re: Is This Not Incest? by illicit(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
culf:
oh God. LOL. You're right oooo, see wahala.

God bless you @op.
grin
Re: Is This Not Incest? by illicit(m): 5:40pm On May 09, 2023
SON: Dad, I want to get married to Grandma

DAD: What! That's my mum

SON: And so what? Dad

DAD: Its not done, you cant marry my mum

SON: I must marry her, Didn't u marry my own mum

shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness... / Writing Services At Its Best / Why Marine Spirits Don't Marry Each Other But Human

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.