Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me (39748 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Wizzy13: 10:51pm On May 03, 2022
7th of this month is her birthday, so we went to a photo studio only for her to tell me that she's not gonna do that with me.
I felt bad and i left immediately,
guys pls what is the reason for her action

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Ballzproblemm: 10:53pm On May 03, 2022
Maybe because that day was hers not yours. ,or she doesn't really rates you, either way no they carry woman matter for head , expect the worst and ride the relationship while it last

399 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Medianna(f): 10:54pm On May 03, 2022
Its always good to know your stand in someone's live. So you don't over do.
She invite you?

333 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 03, 2022
Lol. You are not her spec. Maybe you are broke, your are short, you are black!
Last Drop:
She doesn't love you. Find another girl.

448 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by WonderManly(m): 10:56pm On May 03, 2022
You see. This is the reason why i said this earlier before now that...

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Dreadlock69(m): 10:58pm On May 03, 2022
I'm presently listening to " let me down slowly" by Alec Benjamin

If you leaving bby let me down slowly

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by luscioustrish(f): 10:58pm On May 03, 2022
So why can’t you ask her? undecided

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Wizzy13: 10:59pm On May 03, 2022
Medianna:
She invite you?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by MAGG0T(m): 11:00pm On May 03, 2022
[s][/s]
Wizzy13:
7th of this month is her birthday, so we went to a photo studio only for her to tell me that she's not gonna do that with me.

[/s]

You want to make her birthday not a memorable one with your shrink face

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Wizzy13: 11:01pm On May 03, 2022
Medianna:
She invite you?
i was invited and i was even to pay for it
am cute, i have rejected many offers from girls to do that with them just because of her
i feel its over between us cos its shows a lot

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Chiraq77(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2022
You are Not the Only One She's Dating

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Medianna(f): 11:11pm On May 03, 2022
Wizzy13:

am cute, i have rejected many offers from girls to do that with them just because of her

What I mean is did she say let's go and have picture together?
But no matter what she's not soppose to say that. Maybe she's shy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Drillminded: 11:16pm On May 03, 2022
Guy focus on getting all the knacking you can and forget about all this ... see even from the way you complained it shows you display weakness and one thing that puts a girl off is weak men. You need to drink some red pills and know this.

Never listen to what comes out of a woman's mouth alone, because they talk with every part of their body.

Bro there are 7 women on earth to every man ... don't let a girlfriend take you on emotional rollercoaster ... just develop tunnel vision about hitting that spot and once you hit... hit... hit! You run.

It's called HIT and RUN. Hahaha

187 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Ballzproblemm: 11:20pm On May 03, 2022
Wizzy13:

flee, that girl get men wey dey back her , snapping with you might upset the rest lol

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Dorwadora(f): 11:23pm On May 03, 2022
Drop your pix first make we see.

Before I judge.

Moreover, it's her birthday not a pre wedding photoshoot. Normally, she's the only one who's gonna be photographed.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Islandlady(f): 11:29pm On May 03, 2022
Some guys are too childish and offended at any slight thing done by their partner just to bring it here on NL

At Op it is her birthday shoot not pre-wedding shoot so chillax and respect her opinion and also respect yourself

Arindin

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Holymann(m): 11:33pm On May 03, 2022
The truth is, that girl has another guy who she rates more than you.
She doesn't want you in those pictures so that he'll not get angry when she sends them to him.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by 2braithe: 11:37pm On May 03, 2022
Wizzy13:

Don't tell me you still went ahead to pay for the shoot.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by 9gerian: 11:41pm On May 03, 2022
Should we tell him?

She doesn’t want to be seen with you as your gf- period. You are probably her side guy.

Wizzy13:

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 03, 2022
Islandlady:
Some guys are too childish and offended at any slight thing done by their partner just to bring it here on NL

At Op it is her birthday shoot not pre-wedding shoot so chillax and respect her opinion and also respect yourself

Arindin
Maybe na d guy pay. But wait oo,wetin u d yarn sef? Taking a shot with him won't change the shoot to a pre-wedding shoot. Op,i get question fr you,if she no gree snap with you fr inside rum wey be say na only you and her and cameraman dey,na for public during her birthday she go gree. Oga mi leave dat girl and move on,no be you be d original wan.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by suffering: 11:57pm On May 03, 2022
Marry her first then come back.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by godofuck231: 12:08am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

you wan snap am put online , you wan blow her plug abi, 6 months to go side dude is working on her and she's responding

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Truvelisback(m): 2:01am On May 04, 2022
U aren't her main Bf.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by stephenolamide(m): 2:14am On May 04, 2022
Coz u no fine
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by phemmyfour: 5:34am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

She's not proud of you

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Jeremani: 5:58am On May 04, 2022
She means you are ugly and broke
You're not her type.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Whazar(m): 6:01am On May 04, 2022
And nah you still pay for studio session lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Wizywiz(m): 6:54am On May 04, 2022
What's wrong with some guys self......u will see true rejection from a lady instead of u to flee u dey sober.....OP will u leave that babe alone and move on...babe wey no send you...pls grow some heart bro....ladies now shouldn't be prioritize.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Onixlaz(m): 7:03am On May 04, 2022
It's her birthday Man! She is supposed to be the only one taking photos. Abi na two of una dey do bday?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by techWriter3: 7:12am On May 04, 2022
Its always good to tell your front in anyone's live
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by SaDD911: 7:31am On May 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
Lol. You are not her spec. Maybe you are broke, your are short, you are black!
Last Drop:
She doesn't love you. Find another girl.
bhes not even in good department

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Nobody: 7:33am On May 04, 2022
SaDD911:
bhes not even in good department
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? / Man Set To Wed Fiancee After Wedding Was Delayed 7 Years Ago Over Accident. Pics / Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.