Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? (3405 Views)

Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? / What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by joy4news(m): 3:06pm On May 07, 2022
As I was going through my archives, I stumbled upon a post by a sex therapist, identified simply as Soul Spice, and I would like us to discuss the subject matter in this thread.

According to the sex expert, "99.9% of Nigerian men are not good in bed" while also making some interesting comments and revelations about sex.

Soul Spice, whose real name is Hannah Jonathan, spoke about what makes good sex, Nigerian men and sex, and the effect of intimacy gadgets in married couples’ lives.

On Nigerian couples and sex, she emphasised that the problem most couples face is sexual incompatibility.

“I always say this, if you’re a two minutes man, you’re perfect, you don’t have a problem. If you’re a 30 seconds man, you’re perfect, you don’t have a problem. You become imperfect when you’re dating or you’re married to a woman who wants 30 minutes.”

She added, that most Nigerian men do not know the right thing to do to pleasure a woman.

“Trust me, Nigerian men, 99.9, and I’m saying this as fact, 99.9 per cent are not good in bed,” she alleged.

The question now is, are Nigerian men really good in bed and why are ladies easily turned off with some men?

NB: This is for matured minds only, kindly avoid this thread if you are not competent enough to engage in the conversation.

I'll be waiting for our responses in the comment box.

Re: 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by samiabigail: 3:08pm On May 07, 2022
Re: 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by Kriss216: 3:11pm On May 07, 2022
. Trust me, Nigerian men, 99.9, and I’m saying this as fact, 99.9 per cent are not good in bed

Guys aim is to serve God and do His commandments, but Nigerian girls be using us for sex and other illicit acts...it's not right.

2 Likes

Re: 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 07, 2022
You don't use one person to judge a whole, it's just compactibility issues as you say..... Had a babe I go over 5 hours with and she got used to me but we broke up and she married another man, after 6 years in that marriage she still tried coming back to me but I knew and resisted..... So its compactibility..
Re: 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by illicit(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2022
Kriss216:

Guys aim is to serve God and do His commandments, but Nigerian girls be using us for sex and other illicit...it's not right.

Me I am very bad in bed tongue
Re: 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 07, 2022
First off...
OP please explain what you mean exactly by "good in bed"? Cause that is a term that is relative to context undecided...

Secondly...
Where did you get this statistics from? undecided...
Re: 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by Kriss216: 3:21pm On May 07, 2022
illicit:

Me I am very bad in bed tongue
I know... candidlady told me wink

1 Like

Re: 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by illicit(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2022
Kriss216:

I know... candidlady told me wink

shocked
Re: 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by LusciousLouis: 3:24pm On May 07, 2022
Nonsense and irresponsible question undecided
Re: 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by christianjoy(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2022
Outstanding tongue
Re: 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by obiekunie01: 3:34pm On May 07, 2022
joy4news:

start by telling us your own personal experience.

all the numerous Nigerian men you have had sex with how did they perform?

That is if you are truly a female and not one of Nairaland SheMales

1 Like

Re: 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by joy4news(m): 3:41pm On May 07, 2022
Hmmm, I beg to disagree with your position. I don't it all Nigerian girls may be 1 out of 5 anyway.
Kriss216:

Guys aim is to serve God and do His commandments, but Nigerian girls be using us for sex and other illicit acts...it's not right.
Re: 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 07, 2022
joy4news:
Hmmm, I beg to disagree with your position. I don't it all Nigerian girls may be 1 out of 5 anyway.
The way people just post out statistics saying 80%,90% etc as if they are talking to fools is very alarming. For you to say 99.9% of Nigerian men aren't good in bed, you must have slept with 100% of all nigerian men. It is just like saying iphones don't have good battery,you must have used all the iphones to say they don't have good battery.
If you want to say it better,say"from my personal experience with nigerian men,most of the men I have encountered are not good in bed".
As for me, I know I am a 3 minutes man, because the last time I had sex,I 'extinguished' before 3 minutes.
Re: 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by virginprincess(f): 3:56pm On May 07, 2022
Kriss216:

Why don't you accept the fact that you people are 30secs men,serve God indeed.
Re: 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by Kriss216: 3:58pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why don't you accept the fact that you people are 30secs men,serve God indeed.
To cum is a hustle. If I cum in 30 secs, it's my hustle. Hustle for yours...don't be dependent every time..

1 Like

Re: 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by joy4news(m): 4:04pm On May 07, 2022
ifyken:

The way people just post out statistics saying 80%,90% etc as if they are talking to fools is very alarming. For you to say 99.9% of Nigerian men aren't good in bed, you must have slept with 100% of all nigerian men. It is just like saying iphones don't have good battery,you must have used all the iphones to say they don't have good battery.
If you want to say it better,say"from my personal experience with nigerian men,most of the men I have encountered are not good in bed".
As for me, I know I am a 3 minutes man, because the last time I had sex,I 'extinguished' before 3 minutes.

I don't think you read through the post. Point of correction, I quoted the person that gave the stat and I never said I subscribed to what she said. In fact, I remember I used alleged in one of the paragraphs to tell you it's still subject to argument and not a proven fact. Not all ladies you see here are actually public toilet as you may be insinuating. That you're bad doesn't meant others are all bad. Please let's be more concerned with realities before going into hasty generalisation. I appreciate your opinion anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by Cashio(m): 5:12pm On May 07, 2022
Juicie2u:
You don't use one person to judge a whole, it's just compactibility issues as you say..... Had a babe I go over 5 hours with and she got used to me but we broke up and she married another man, after 6 years in that marriage she still tried coming back to me but I knew and resisted..... So its compactibility..
5 hours?...as in 5 hours per round?
I don't understand please...5 hours of sex?
Re: 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by Truvelisback(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2022
I'm still a virgin.
Re: 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by siofra(f): 7:36pm On May 07, 2022
No. They are NOT.
Re: 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by Fmghewzy(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2022
siofra:
No. They are NOT.

Are you not a virgin? Or how did you know undecided
Re: 18+ Only: Are Nigerian Men Really Good In Bed? by shantti(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2022
Kriss216:

Dont mind them, they only want to take advantage of us

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) / What Do Men Really Think About Celibacy? / Can You Get Married Without Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.