Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) (3387 Views)

Why Do Most Beautiful Girls/Ladies Stay Single? / My Pvssy Burns My Boyfriend’s D!ck Most Times – Lady Says / Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by marvelck: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2023
Why is it that some women hide or go out of sight once they take in and their pregnancy start showing?

Is it part of a tradition or are they doing so cos of village people?

1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by izonborn098(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2023
Many at times they are weak and they always need rest and a peaceful area..

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by Wodu89: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2023
Spiritually it is right this way

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by freemanq(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2023
Because the world is full of wickedness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by Xscape1993(m): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2023
It is because of evil people, weakness of the body, relaxation, medical attention and other things...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by Stawner16(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2023
Because they don’t like walking around with evidence they’ve had sex cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by izonborn098(m): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2023
Stawner16:
nairaland, don't kill me with laugh

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by id4sho(m): 11:23am On Sep 10, 2023
She's been fu¢ked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
I have a sister who doesn't show when she's pregnant.

None of the family members have ever seen her pregnant before, but she has two kids... My mother had her suspicions, but she denied it on both the pregnancies.

And the funny thing is that she's naturally slim and has a flat stomach.

It's like she has a way of hiding the baby inside of her... grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by lascos912(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
Samantha124:
I have a sister who doesn't show when she's pregnant.

None of the family members have ever seen her pregnant before, but she has two kids... My mother had her suspicions, but she denied it on both the pregnancies.

And the funny thing is that she's naturally slim and has a flat stomach.

It's like she has a way of hiding the baby inside of her... grin grin grin
it's a normal thing

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by lascos912(m): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
evidence of fucking big flesh cucumber

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by Ikennaford: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
Stawner16:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 You right because they always denied having sex, sense wi not kii you ma niqqi

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ikennaford:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 You right because they always denied having sex, sense wi not kii you ma niqqi

But las las they will still show the evidence they were hiding, they will still give birth and come outside with the baby and some will be breastfeeding openly sef 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
She gave birth to her second baby at home because she didn't know what was wrong with her until the baby started coming out.

I'm envious of such women.
lascos912:
it's a normal thing

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by talented321: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
When my woman get pregnant, she can stay indoor with me throughout the day while i smoke my precious weed, we have fun together, play games, cook together she can sit down with me to any extent i want despite i dey bla, when she is tired of sitting she lie down again... Sometimes i take her on a walk around the territory.. According to her many at times her body dey hot and she can just pour water on her body without rubbing any cream... Sometimes she place my hand on the pregnancy when the kid is kicking..
All the same take care of ur pregnant woman..
Marriage no be scam' na u go marry fowl brain with entitle mentality..
With my precious weed' our kid is now in the primary school...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by Caramia2020(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
They need rest a lot.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by DyingFetus: 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
Op has a fetish of bleeping a pregnant woman

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by Ay04z(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
Stawner16:
which kind wahala be diz.. grin
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by lascos912(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
Samantha124:
She gave birth to her second baby at home because she didn't know what was wrong with her until the baby started coming out.

I'm envious of such women.
it also happened to one woman i know,she gave birth at farm under cocoa tree
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by jeromestarks: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
I want to impregnate a girl this month.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by bigdawg7: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
It’s better they keep staying indoors because pregnant women irritate me sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by Alimzy20(m): 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
THEY ARE DEPRESSED
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
That's the job a nairalander here who goes by the name Impregnator... grin grin grin
jeromestarks:
I want to impregnate a girl this month.
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by 1Sharon(f): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
I've noticed it's only Nigerian women that do that.
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
So they really do hide?😂😂😂

I thought the op was just trolling them.
1Sharon:
I've noticed it's only Nigerian women that do that.

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by 1Sharon(f): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Samantha124:
So they really do hide?😂😂😂

I thought the op was just trolling them.

Yes. From 6 months, they're having hairdressers over to do their hair.

Over here, pregnant women can work up until their due date.
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Same here in SA, they work until around 8 months, but they'd still go out even during the maternity leave.

Is it a cultural thing there in Nigeria or they're just ashamed of people seeing them pregnant?
1Sharon:

Yes. From 6 months, they're having hairdressers over to do their hair.

Over here, pregnant women can work up until their due date.
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by Evestar200(f): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
Not for the ones that are working or own a shop

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by 1Sharon(f): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Samantha124:
Same here in SA, they work until around 8 months, but they'd still go out even during the maternity leave.

Is it a cultural thing there in Nigeria or they're just ashamed of people seeing them pregnant?

I think it's more cultural-induced phobia/paranoia.

In Nigeria, its not even the norm to ask a woman when she due or if she's having a boy or girl.

They'll think you're out to get them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by BigYash: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ikennaford:

Na those holy holy women for church dey tire me pass.. You will think they don’t near preek,until belle shoot out grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
You could be right because a male nairalander once asked me for the meaning of Samantha and after I explained the meaning to him, he told me that his wife is pregnant and he wanted to give the child the name if it happens to be a girl.

I then asked him how far was his wife with the pregnancy, he never did replied me again...😂😂😂... Now that I think about it, it's quite funny..😂😂😂
1Sharon:

I think it's more cultural-induced phobia/paranoia.

In Nigeria, its not even the norm to ask a woman when she due or if she's having a boy or girl.

They'll think you're out to get them.
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture) by 1Sharon(f): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
Samantha124:
You could be right because a male nairalander once asked me for the meaning of Samantha and after I explained the meaning to him, he told me that his wife is pregnant and he wanted to give the child the name if it happens to be a girl.

I then asked him how far was his wife with the pregnancy, he never did replied me again...😂😂😂... Now that I think about it, it's quite funny..😂😂😂

Their paranoid cracks me up aswell 😂😂😂

He probably thought you were a witch and prayed against you😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Naja Haje Sef? / On What Date Did You Disvirgin? / Flirting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.