Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? (12964 Views)

What Is Your Passion? / How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently / Discussion: Follow Your Talents And Passion Or Follow The Bag?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by BadNews: 2:06pm On May 10, 2022
Is A Popular Blogger In Nigeria

Blogging Business Is Very Cool Business.
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by GauRanTor(m): 2:13pm On May 10, 2022
Nova1988:
I love day trading, even tho it can be stressful sometimes. imagine waking up and checking the charts then you place a trade, then you go and have breakfast only to come back and see -500$ undecided omo e dey pain o, but if you get sense you can come back and see +1000$.

I love what I do, it's fun. What is life without a little thrill or drama. grin
Please day trading on Forex or crypto?
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by ModelLook(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:20pm On May 10, 2022
It's my 2nd passion.

First is teaching.

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by ShaqFu: 2:31pm On May 10, 2022
PrimadonnaO:
It's my 2nd passion.

First is teaching.
Oh really. I think it's kind of cocky_ I use to have the same passion with you. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by GoldDolpin(m): 2:31pm On May 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Not really....but life is like a dickkk it fuckkks everybody...some it fuckkks with condom and others it fuckkks without condom

Remember those days...I love medicine
But university of Benin change my gadmnnn destiny...gave me computer science...managed to graduate after so many old programming languages...like fortran and pascal shit

Now am not even a programmer....am a keyboard warrior....sitting in front of my laptop keyboarding all day all night while smoking my weed
You be strong motivation boss�����
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:35pm On May 10, 2022
ShaqFu:
Oh really. I think it's kind of cocky_ I use to have the same passion with you. Lol.

Teaching?
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by FunnyDude(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2022
Passion in Nigeria?

Make i sleep first
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by ShaqFu: 2:46pm On May 10, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

Teaching?
Yep.
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by tremilatre(m): 3:10pm On May 10, 2022
nenyewrites:

grin cheesy cheesy

That's what happens when passion becomes overstressed. I used to think I can write for free and my only satisfaction will come from people reading my piece. Right now, its "Bivtch better get my money." I think passion should be sth you do at your leisure not your primary source of income.

cheesy cheesy Yeah I agree with you, if passion is overstretched, it loses its mojo. Especially true in a profession like mine where the risk is so high, you're practically walking on eggshells all day, not knowing where the next court case would come from. grin
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by harriet412(f): 3:13pm On May 10, 2022
Passion ko, passion ni
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Nova1988(m): 3:29pm On May 10, 2022
GauRanTor:

Please day trading on Forex or crypto?

crypto.
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by bepositive11: 3:44pm On May 10, 2022
Both cool
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Magmata: 3:46pm On May 10, 2022
When you do what you truely love, money becomes a burden.

True passion takes care of most needs that makes money a necessity.

It's a feeling that can't be shared, where you are or how you look becomes irrelevant.

It's a feeling of satisfaction, no amount of money can bring it.

You become immuned to criticism and praises, and simplicity becomes your cloak.

Only the gifted will understand; ask the real dancers or artist of imaginations.

Money, the fraudulent king rules and the morbid need of it is driving our world into the abyss.

Do what you love and set your own standard, don't let societal demand or family pressure steal your happiness for pieces of paper.

If your needs are moderate, money will never be a problem.
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by shogsman(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2022
suicidesheep:

Bro, I currently dey uniben dey study the same computer science after I try medicine twice. I dey observe ur posts for NL well well, abeg u fit teach me work. Normal I dey work on my on but omo this period everywhere hard. I for like dey under you make u still help your boy abeg
Internet fraud is What you're proudly calling work, what is wrong with your country for God's sake. Didn't your parents raise you well, where are you morals and dignity ,I mean you're an undergraduate for Bleep sake what do you need fast money for,you want to impress ladies
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Zeel007: 4:05pm On May 10, 2022
Winters23:
grin

I do what I always wanted to do!

As a matter of fact I don’t waste my time doing just about anything to get by, and I’m damn good in what I do, arguably the best to ever do it.

That’s why am a dollar multi millionaire in my 30s…
bros abeg teach me also o...I know is not fraud that's why I said you should teach me
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by GasAndOilTheory(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2022
Tejucoco:
Wanted to be a medical doctor �

But I now sell colorado

You are still a doctor because you still deal with drugs
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by GasAndOilTheory(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2022
juman:
I pick euros from the street.
Really happy of it. Easy thing.

Despite I studied long line of courses.
boss i take god beg you show a brother the way.... i need a way to earn a living
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Olam09(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2022
Oluwaseun27:
When I was young,I always wanted to be a medical doctor. Growing up, I decided I wanted to a commercial student,this time with no particular career in mind. My love for Economics was the force driving me to get going. I wrote my SSCE (WAEC & NECO) with the aim of studying Economics. My father denied me the opportunity of studying this course. Why??
His reason was because Economics isn't as professional as Accounting. That year,I was devastated because I hated Accounting. All I was doing was because I needed it to graduate from my secondary school.
Long story short, I am not practicing what I studied in the university. I am ,now, a freelance copywriter and a fashion designer.

What about you? Are you like who is not doing what she loves? Let's hear your story!!
It's my passion, i was born to do this. Graphics design, printing and refilling of Gas
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 10, 2022
My passion
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Osi247(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2022
ohboy!! just got this teaching job as a maths teacher,.. all thanks to JAMB!

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 10, 2022
Timagex:
My profession (photography) is my passion. But, I'm doing other jobs to fund it so that I DA go into it fulltime...

bro I need someone to mentor me on photography, please help o
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Timagex(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2022
Ficient:

bro I need someone to mentor me on photography, please help o

Hello sir. I have replied your mail request.
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by suicidesheep: 5:00pm On May 10, 2022
Zulu2022:
if u get better cl update dey

Oya na boss make I drop my digits?
Or how u fit take reach you
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Zulu2022: 5:04pm On May 10, 2022
suicidesheep:

Oya na boss make I drop my digits?
Or how u fit take reach you
drop am so then after I don c u edit
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by bassekay(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2022
[quote author=Impregnable101 post=112695575] Just when this captain Jack dey give me joy, OP com make me dey feel sad! embarassed

Well, I've always wanted to be a rapper. I started writing my own song in 1999. Literally everyone who knew me then thought i was gonna be the biggest thing to ever come out from the rap industry. Like, when every teenagers were dreaming of becoming a doctor, lawyer, engineer etc. I was only thinking of being a successful rapster!

Sadly, back then it was very difficult to succeed in the music industry without money (moving to Lagos & working with the big boys)

I remember going to orubebe's house(the jega we'll not take this man). Dude listened to my demo & promised to help, but it was all scam! Omo, i Waka that man place tire sotey my slippers come know the road to his house grin

Of course, i went the higher institution but i knew i was doing that for doing sake. Na music dey my mind!

My dad was a plumber so during holidays, I usually go with to site to work so i could get money to book studio section.

Fast forward to now, I'm a family man working in one of the biggest oil & gas company in Nigeria as a plumber shocked

Weda this has always been my destiny or na my village people hand work, I'm even sure but I'm not happy with what I'm doing for a living but man gats put food on the table

It isn't late to start music
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by bassekay(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2022
[quote author=Impregnable101 post=112695575] Just when this captain Jack dey give me joy, OP com make me dey feel sad! embarassed

Well, I've always wanted to be a rapper. I started writing my own song in 1999. Literally everyone who knew me then thought i was gonna be the biggest thing to ever come out from the rap industry. Like, when every teenagers were dreaming of becoming a doctor, lawyer, engineer etc. I was only thinking of being a successful rapster!

Sadly, back then it was very difficult to succeed in the music industry without money (moving to Lagos & working with the big boys)

I remember going to orubebe's house(the jega we'll not take this man). Dude listened to my demo & promised to help, but it was all scam! Omo, i Waka that man place tire sotey my slippers come know the road to his house grin

Of course, i went the higher institution but i knew i was doing that for doing sake. Na music dey my mind!

My dad was a plumber so during holidays, I usually go with to site to work so i could get money to book studio section.

Fast forward to now, I'm a family man working in one of the biggest oil & gas company in Nigeria as a plumber shocked

Weda this has always been my destiny or na my village people hand work, I'm even sure but I'm not happy with what I'm doing for a living but man gats put food on the table

It isn't late to start music
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Impregnable101: 5:17pm On May 10, 2022
[quote author=bassekay post=112703129][/quote]do i still have that energy? Not sure
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by ShedrachU(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2022
Studied soil science, it's my passion and I am practicing
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by suicidesheep: 6:02pm On May 10, 2022
Zulu2022:
drop am so then after I don c u edit

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Aaay: 6:33pm On May 10, 2022
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof. Ade Ojeniyi Bags Danish Highest Award / 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss / Which Profession Stands Out In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.