Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,666 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? (12940 Views)

What Is Your Passion? / How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently / Discussion: Follow Your Talents And Passion Or Follow The Bag?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 10, 2022
At all, just waiting for salary while pursuing other interests
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Zulu2022: 6:39pm On May 10, 2022
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Zealoy(m): 8:40pm On May 10, 2022
Studied public administration but now am a business man, though i love what i do now i sell cosmetics and perfume.

You can contact me for your high quality cosmetics products, 08034323442 whatsapp or call,

Location Tradefair Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:54pm On May 10, 2022
Winters23:
grin

I do what I always wanted to do!

As a matter of fact I don’t waste my time doing just about anything to get by, and I’m damn good in what I do, arguably the best to ever do it.

That’s why am a dollar multi millionaire in my 30s…
Congratulations.

You deserve it.
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:56pm On May 10, 2022
Studied Architecture going back for either Classic/Philosophy but hustling as a bricklayer/writer and once in a while I do soil my hands in some odd jobs.

The goal is to live not to survive but I'm only a survivor still learning the art of living.

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Zulu2022: 9:38pm On May 10, 2022
suicidesheep:

no de watsap
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by merit1988(f): 10:45pm On May 10, 2022
I worked in a private school for over 17 years because i just needed to earn a living...but hey, i got the job of my dream this year...I'm so excited grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 10, 2022
tremilatre:

cheesy cheesy Yeah I agree with you, if passion is overstretched, it loses its mojo. Especially true in a profession like mine where the risk is so high, you're practically walking on eggshells all day, not knowing where the next court case would come from. grin

So true.
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Richdee1(m): 1:10am On May 11, 2022
Nova1988:
I love day trading, even tho it can be stressful sometimes. imagine waking up and checking the charts then you place a trade, then you go and have breakfast only to come back and see -500$ undecided omo e dey pain o, but if you get sense you can come back and see +1000$.

I love what I do, it's fun. What is life without a little thrill or drama. grin

Could you tewch me how to trade?
I will follow yiur signal

How much is used for capital?
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by MARSHARE(m): 6:30am On May 11, 2022
Jestin:
I always admire as a child how those beautiful roads and bridges were constructed. Thank God i am a civil engineer today .
I am also a Civil Engineer by profession but since 2020 i have struggling with life. All the clients that wanted to build stuctures have all declined with the same excuse that Investing in Nigera is a big risk as a matter of fact i have been client hustling for the past few months trying to convince people to invest in Real estate but all to no avail. I have applied for a job in several states here in nigeria Portharcourt, Lagos and Ogun state but no positive response. I am almost regretting why i spent 5yrs of my life studying Engneering. Well i still have my hope and faith in God but it's not easy for me at all. This country is bad.

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by civboy: 8:35am On May 11, 2022
My dad is an accountant and I was very good at accounting, the best of my cohort, but it is just sooo boring. I switched to economics, my passion. If you are excellent, you will succeed in either field. But if you are average, please stick to accounting, you may get a decent job meanwhile being average in economics is a straight ticket to unemployment and frustration.

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by suicidesheep: 8:38am On May 11, 2022
Zulu2022:
no de watsap

I change the number after u write seen, I think say u don copy the original one that time. See am again

I go still change am
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Zulu2022: 9:36am On May 11, 2022
suicidesheep:

I change the number after u write seen, I think say u don copy the original one that time. See am again

I go still change am
seen
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:47am On May 11, 2022
ShaqFu:
Yep.

cheesy cheesy

...And what's the new passion?
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by ShaqFu: 11:06am On May 11, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

cheesy cheesy

...And what's the new passion?
Money. Not in Naira oh, but in dollar. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by DonroxyII: 3:39pm On May 11, 2022
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by DonroxyII: 3:43pm On May 11, 2022
Impregnable101:
Just when this captain Jack dey give me joy, OP com make me dey feel sad! embarassed

Well, I've always wanted to be a rapper. I started writing my own song in 1999. Literally everyone who knew me then thought i was gonna be the biggest thing to ever come out from the rap industry. Like, when every teenagers were dreaming of becoming a doctor, lawyer, engineer etc. I was only thinking of being a successful rapster!

Sadly, back then it was very difficult to succeed in the music industry without money (moving to Lagos & working with the big boys)

I remember going to orubebe's house(the jega we'll not take this man). Dude listened to my demo & promised to help, but it was all scam! Omo, i Waka that man place tire sotey my slippers come know the road to his house grin

Of course, i went the higher institution but i knew i was doing that for doing sake. Na music dey my mind!

My dad was a plumber so during holidays, I usually go with to site to work so i could get money to book studio section.

Fast forward to now, I'm a family man working in one of the biggest oil & gas company in Nigeria as a plumber shocked

Weda this has always been my destiny or na my village people hand work, I'm even sure but I'm not happy with what I'm doing for a living but man gats put food on the table
No be Village People's na Ya Papa Gene Strong and always bounce you back to Plumbing: You must have had emotional attachment for Your Dad without knowing cheesy
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by DonroxyII: 3:46pm On May 11, 2022
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Omoogah: 4:50pm On May 11, 2022
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Job Tittle: GRADUATE TRAINEE
GRADUATE ASSOCIATES

Responsibilities
• Ability to participate in on-the-job training wherever possible.
• Performing office duties as required by the supervisor
• Taking part in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
• Ensuring that day to day experiences are taken note of as well as keeping a log of things learned.
• Creating reports and making presentations
• Get familiar with personnel duties
Participate in company’s strategic planning
• Adopt to different working environments and team cultures;
• Make sound judgments and make effective, timely decisions;
• Involvement in Hr duties
• Be positive and courageous and seek opportunities to learn and develop

REQUIREMENTS
. Shows adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
. Be innovative and creative

Educational Qualifications
OND, HND, BSC from any reputable institution.

Apply by sending your CV to the mail below using the job description as subject of the mail: splatter.careers@gmail.com
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Impregnable101: 9:14pm On May 11, 2022
DonroxyII:
No be Village People's na Ya Papa Gene Strong and always bounce you back to Plumbing: You must have had emotional attachment for Your Dad without knowing cheesy
fortunately, I'm earning more than a lot of banker right now
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by austine4real(m): 9:27pm On May 11, 2022
I'm into marketing

Real estate

Insurance

Forex

POS business
Wo N15K promo price POS machines

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Nova1988(m): 12:00am On May 12, 2022
Richdee1:

Could you tewch me how to trade?
I will follow yiur signal

How much is used for capital?

Hmmm, I'm normally always busy and don't have time to teach. But I used to teach before sha.

Anything from $10 upward
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Cassahav: 12:25am On May 12, 2022
if it is not here is what you need to know to make it happen https://www.nairaland.com/7122259/career-eye-opener-2022
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:06pm On May 12, 2022
ShaqFu:
Money. Not in Naira oh, but in dollar. grin

Lol
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by toujurs: 1:52pm On May 17, 2022
Channah1:
Its my passion,
Its my joy,
I find it fulfilling and it pays me handsomely with a brighter future.

I love my job.!
This boy, what do you intend to gain from this silly stunt of theft, Don't u have shame ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof. Ade Ojeniyi Bags Danish Highest Award / The Shortest Period You Ever Worked In A Coy Before. / 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.