Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? (12941 Views)

What Is Your Passion? / How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently / Discussion: Follow Your Talents And Passion Or Follow The Bag?!!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by BigDawsNet: 1:19pm On May 10, 2022
Absolutely
And I'm good at it

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by juman(m): 1:20pm On May 10, 2022
I pick euros from the street.
Really happy of it. Easy thing.

Despite I studied long line of courses.
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Juanmike(m): 1:20pm On May 10, 2022
Winters23:

I do what I always wanted to do!

As a matter of fact I don’t waste my time doing just about anything to get by, and I’m damn good in what I do, arguably the best to ever do it.

That’s why am a dollar multi millionaire in my 30s…
Abd that thing no get name
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by bittertruth1234: 1:20pm On May 10, 2022
Most people started with passion but turned to those things that can get them money due to hunger
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by OGcartel: 1:21pm On May 10, 2022
A plot of land for sale at onihale area of ogun state with C/O and survey plan..pls dm if interested
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Aremu01(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2022
Who passion help for naija
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Channah1(f): 1:22pm On May 10, 2022
Its my passion,
Its my joy,
I find it fulfilling and it pays me handsomely with a brighter future.

I love my job.!

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by maiquel: 1:22pm On May 10, 2022
Anything that brings money in is or becomes my passion.
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Winters23: 1:24pm On May 10, 2022
Juanmike:
Abd that thing no get name

Wetin u won do with am?

Abi u no go find your own work?

Na wetin make P.O.S business full every corner

Copy copy country men

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Demonicus: 1:24pm On May 10, 2022
Tejucoco:
Wanted to be a medical doctor �

But I now sell colorado

Bros na still medication.grin

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Kwara1stson: 1:25pm On May 10, 2022
desolvay:
My profession is medical laboratory science but my passion is pharmacy but due to lack of counseling before seeking for admission, I ended up in medical laboratory science
it okay bro. MLS is also good. I'm a Pharmacist Sha
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Sergio104(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Not really....but life is like a dickkk it fuckkks everybody...some it fuckkks with condom and others it fuckkks without condom

Remember those days...I love medicine
But university of Benin change my gadmnnn destiny...gave me computer science...managed to graduate after so many old programming languages...like fortran and pascal shit

Now am not even a programmer....am a keyboard warrior....sitting in front of my laptop keyboarding all day all night while smoking my weed

You like phyno's music.

Is that not a phyno music playing or am I mistaking? undecided

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Juanmike(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2022
Winters23:

Wetin u won do with am?

Abi u no go find your own work?

Na wetin make P.O.S business full every corner

Copy copy country men

Tell me pls.
By God
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 10, 2022
My utmost passion. Feels like I'm flying. Nothing beats doing what you love. Your God given calling.
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Bahamas95(m): 1:39pm On May 10, 2022
Ya, it has always been my dream and so glad am in that line.....I enjoy being in the field instead of dressing corporate and sitting in one office from morning till evening. I will get bored.

Whenever I step out on my safety boot, coverall, helmet etc I feel fulfilled.

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Contekbbc: 1:40pm On May 10, 2022
Wealth is all about creating solutions to problem
You're very correct!

SweetVibe:
Who passion help? Am making my cool cash everyday,the money has made me fall in love with my work grin grin

In my latter years in life when I have made enough millions then I can pursue my so-called passion.
(Wealth is all about creating solutions to problem,it has nothing to do with passion.)
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Oceanjagaban: 1:40pm On May 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Not really....but life is like a dickkk it fuckkks everybody...some it fuckkks with condom and others it fuckkks without condom

But university of Benin change my gadmnnn destiny...gave me computer science...managed to graduate after so many old programming languages...like fortran and pascal shit

Now am not even a programmer....am a keyboard warrior....sitting in front of my laptop keyboarding all day all night while smoking my weed
Atleast you followed the path of computer science
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Fordzzy(m): 1:42pm On May 10, 2022
To survive
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 10, 2022
tremilatre:

I am a doctor, used to be passionate as a young doctor. After 4 years of practice in Nigeria and a few more years abroad, the passion is gone. Its now about my convenience, career progression and the money.

grin cheesy cheesy

That's what happens when passion becomes overstressed. I used to think I can write for free and my only satisfaction will come from people reading my piece. Right now, its "Bivtch better get my money." I think passion should be sth you do at your leisure not your primary source of income.

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by harmony75: 1:47pm On May 10, 2022
Sometimes if your passion does not put food on your table, you got to shift your passion to something worth while!

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 10, 2022
Some professions can be a passion , but some are strictly for a living, cant imagine a divorce lawyer profession a passion or a chartered accountant a passion, its all about the money.

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Freed001(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2022
F
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Freed001(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Boss make I link up with you learn job
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Zulu2022: 1:54pm On May 10, 2022
suicidesheep:

Bro, I currently dey uniben dey study the same computer science after I try medicine twice. I dey observe ur posts for NL well well, abeg u fit teach me work. Normal I dey work on my on but omo this period everywhere hard. I for like dey under you make u still help your boy abeg
if u get better cl update dey
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by kennedymonk(m): 1:57pm On May 10, 2022
My passion has always been writing, I've always loved researching and writing short stories and poems but then, is writing even a profession in Nigeria ? Many people made me feel like it's not worth it.

I am a Pharmacist today, my job pays the bills and puts food on the table, when I'm not working, I am writing. I picked up a musical instrument too. These three things mantain the balance in my Life while I attempt to scale up my income at a steady pace.

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by amiibaby(f): 1:59pm On May 10, 2022
Just to make a living
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by Microwhy: 2:00pm On May 10, 2022
Elock1:

More than 80 percent of Nigerians are working 4 stomach sake not 4 passion anything.

Where are the opportunities to even actualize ur passion?
Na when I small I dey reason passion 4 Nigeria

Right now the only passion I have is money no matter where it comes from
After 3 kids you would understand how good this your decision is..
Fvck passion. They always want to promote me away from field but passion for field experience no let me accept more than 2 offer.
Now I repeat fvck field experience, fvck passion , fvck Nigeria, fvck government, fvck politicians.
All hail legit husler.. After setting up your business/shop and you see all those task collector, strip naked and show them how mad you're.
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by BabaIbo: 2:03pm On May 10, 2022
What I am doing now is somehow similar to what I wanted to do when I was young(engineering) and the direct product of what I studied in school, i.e what I studied is the production process/line of the goods I deal on.

So I will say my hustle is in line with my passion and making money i.e for a living, I just need more funds to set up a manufacturing company a.k.a industry.

Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by LillyandDaisy: 2:04pm On May 10, 2022
I done even forget my ambition self, all I want now is just to make money and more money
Re: Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? by mosaicafrique: 2:04pm On May 10, 2022
Opportunity, career growth, Rapid promotion, Multiple Earning and Bonuses,HMO, Retirement plan, Cooperative, loans and development Training.

The Shortest Period You Ever Worked In A Coy Before. / 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss / Which Profession Stands Out In Nigeria?