Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

How Do Collect Your Clothes And Accessories From A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Collect Your Clothes And Accessories From A Lady (377 Views)

Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story / Curvy Lady Goes Naked In Remove All Your Clothes Challenge (Video) / Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Collect Your Clothes And Accessories From A Lady by Dreadlock69(m): 5:12pm On May 07, 2022
How do you cope with girls taking your clothes and accessories claiming they will return it back and some claiming it there right because they visited you or slept over at your place.
I wanted to wash my clothes last week and I realize I will soon go naked if I don't do anything about it . I march to a one of those girls house with my roommates and collected some of clothes , she wore perfume on all them and all my clothes was smelling Cynthia Cynthia , I used jik to hypo wash them but the smelling didn't come out just made thinking bout her for works.
Another wore my play pant and used big Yash to spoil it for me I collected it after a week,she came visiting took it again wide it again this time my play pant couldn't enter my waist I just left it for her when she visited me the next time.
Another one came to my place to lend my shirt and trouser for modelling ,only heaven know how I collect it though I went to her hostel I didn't see her but saw the my clothes on her hanger I just took it and move out.
Three babes visited I and my roommates left with our clothes , guessed !! the three posted some pictures on WhatsApp they didn't were any of there clothes , just I and my roommates clothes I saw in there pictures that it almost look I will be naked very soon.
Re: How Do Collect Your Clothes And Accessories From A Lady by Kriss216: 5:13pm On May 07, 2022
The funny thing is Buhari and NASS are not doing anything to curb this menace from Nigerian girls.

I checked my wardrobe last week and I realized all my jerseys are gone. We need to stage a protest against this before it becomes something else. This is how Boko haram started.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Collect Your Clothes And Accessories From A Lady by Candidlady: 5:18pm On May 07, 2022
sad

Iknew that mad man above me was going to drop nonsense

Who would wanna wear/steal a washed up jersey....

That guy can lie for Africa
Re: How Do Collect Your Clothes And Accessories From A Lady by Dreadlock69(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2022
Kriss216:
The funny thing is Buhari and NASS are not doing anything to curb this menace from Nigerian girls.

I checked my wardrobe last week and I realized all my jerseys are gone. We need to stage a protest against this before it becomes something else. This is how Boko haram started.

Guy I been wan wash clothes me and my roommates nobody tell us say we go soon naked naso we start to dey make call dey go houses

1 Like

Re: How Do Collect Your Clothes And Accessories From A Lady by Kriss216: 5:22pm On May 07, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Guy I been wan wash clothes me and my roommates nobody tell us say we go soon naked naso we start to dey make call dey go houses
These orphans need to be curtailed before they start taking more than clothes.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Collect Your Clothes And Accessories From A Lady by Candidlady: 5:24pm On May 07, 2022
Dreadlock69:
How do you cope with girls taking your clothes and accessories claiming they will return it back and some claiming it there right because they visited you or slept over at your place.
I wanted to wash my clothes last week and I realize I will soon go naked if I don't do anything about it . I march to a one of those girls house with my roommates and collected some of clothes , she wore perfume on all them and all my clothes was smelling Cynthia Cynthia , I used jik to hypo wash them but the smelling didn't come out just made thinking bout her for works.
Another wore my play pant and used big Yash to spoil it for me I collected it after a week,she came visiting took it again wide it again this time my play pant couldn't enter my waist I just left it for her when she visited me the next time.
Another one came to my place to lend my shirt and trouser for modelling ,only heaven know how I collect it though I went to her hostel I didn't see her but saw the my clothes on her hanger I just took it and move out.
Three babes visited I and my roommates left with our clothes , guessed !! the three posted some pictures on WhatsApp they didn't were any of there clothes , just I and my roommates clothes I saw in there pictures that it almost look I will be naked very soon.

How much are the clothes undecided
Re: How Do Collect Your Clothes And Accessories From A Lady by Dreadlock69(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2022
Candidlady:

How much are the clothes undecided

Costlier than females clothes
that for sure.

Enter owerri boutique ask them

1 Like

Re: How Do Collect Your Clothes And Accessories From A Lady by Candidlady: 5:31pm On May 07, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Costlier than females clothes
that for sure.

Enter owerri boutique ask them

Same aba wears??

Say something else...

Your region and fake wears are like Kriss216 to cheap jerseys
Re: How Do Collect Your Clothes And Accessories From A Lady by Manson1(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2022
Na u dey gather low lives bitches as friends.
At first you'll think you're the happening guy especially when you see them flocking around u not realizing the expenses and pains that comes with been close to these low lives ain't worth it. Now ur eyes don dey clear abi ?
Re: How Do Collect Your Clothes And Accessories From A Lady by Dreadlock69(m): 5:36pm On May 07, 2022
Candidlady:

Same aba wears??

Say something else...

Your region and fake wears are like Kriss216 to cheap jerseys

Abeg I dey on my Arizona and loud sister no stress me.

Bitch, you petty, bitch, I'm petty too.
Re: How Do Collect Your Clothes And Accessories From A Lady by Dreadlock69(m): 5:38pm On May 07, 2022
Manson1:
Na u dey gather olosho as friends
I like trenches hoes who sell they lean card for they micros.

I be in the trump, stuffing my Runtz up with my hoes
Re: How Do Collect Your Clothes And Accessories From A Lady by Candidlady: 5:39pm On May 07, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Abeg I dey on my Arizona and loud sister no stress me.

Bitch, you petty, bitch, I'm petty too.

Since you are a STONE man... We good

Enjoy your marigold
Re: How Do Collect Your Clothes And Accessories From A Lady by ifex370(m): 5:57pm On May 07, 2022
IQ reducing thread

1 Like

Re: How Do Collect Your Clothes And Accessories From A Lady by Dreadlock69(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2022
Manson1:
Na u dey gather low lives bitches as friends.
At first you'll think you're the happening guy especially when you see them flocking around u not realizing the expenses and pains that comes with been close to these low lives ain't worth it. Now ur eyes don dey clear abi ?

I got bitches who I Bleep and they got names, but I can't brag

1 Like

Re: How Do Collect Your Clothes And Accessories From A Lady by Nuellavanz96(f): 6:22pm On May 07, 2022
You feel you have typed something, abi...
Keep telling us about your promiscuous lifestyle indirectly...
Later you will open your mouth waaaaaa and call girls hoes....

You have luck that they haven't used your clothes to buy benz, yet....rada rada
Re: How Do Collect Your Clothes And Accessories From A Lady by Nuellavanz96(f): 6:24pm On May 07, 2022
Nuellavanz96:
You feel you have typed something, abi...
Keep telling us about your promiscuous lifestyle indirectly...

You have luck that they haven't used your clothes to buy benz, yet....rada rada

(1) (Reply)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced – Video / May The Devil Be Defeated – Sprinter Omanyala Laughs Off Huddah’s Hookup Suggest / What's Your Take On This Please!?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.