Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,870 members, 7,859,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Brazilian Woman Watched Her Daughter And Husband Drown Near The Usa(photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Brazilian Woman Watched Her Daughter And Husband Drown Near The Usa(photos) (2516 Views)

Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears / Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) / Pastor Shedrack Bako, 4 Others Drown As Boat Capsizes In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Woman Watched Her Daughter And Husband Drown Near The Usa(photos) by Gadafii: 5:23am On May 08, 2022
Reminds me of the stories of that Libyan desert and sea route to Europe

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Woman Watched Her Daughter And Husband Drown Near The Usa(photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:34am On May 08, 2022
This is an example of what happens when people cut corners and try doing things the easy way cry
Re: Brazilian Woman Watched Her Daughter And Husband Drown Near The Usa(photos) by Meteng: 10:11am On May 08, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Thais have moved to another state t start over after being sponsored by an American family
And another man or men, will now start pounding the sweet yam

Re: Brazilian Woman Watched Her Daughter And Husband Drown Near The Usa(photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 08, 2022
Gadafii:
Reminds me of the stories of that Libyan desert and sea route to Europe

That's true
Re: Brazilian Woman Watched Her Daughter And Husband Drown Near The Usa(photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 08, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yeah, I agreed America is the largest consumer of narcotics but from what we hear about those southern American countries is different. I love those countries, though I don't know if it's media propaganda that's giving them a bad name. The fear real. Anyways, I have these suspicion that USA might be involved in creating crises in those other countries so that they won't rub shoulders with USA. From what I have read online, those south America countries/Caribbeans have liberty to travel to so many countries. Men! Those guys are really blessed.

America created the problems in south America, from how they supported dictatorship in Chile and even in Brazil and even to the caribbean they are still causing problems, South America countries make the drugs but America consumes them, yes you are correct the American media propaganda machine is giving those countries a bad name but the funniest part is that we have millions of Americans living peaceful in South America and the caribbean

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Woman Watched Her Daughter And Husband Drown Near The Usa(photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 08, 2022
Meteng:
And another man or men, will now start pounding the sweet yam

Lol, na there your mind day

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Woman Watched Her Daughter And Husband Drown Near The Usa(photos) by 9japride(m): 4:48pm On May 08, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

America created the problems in south America, from how they supported dictatorship in Chile and even in Brazil and even to the caribbean they are still causing problems, South America countries make the drugs but America consumes them, yes you are correct the American media propaganda machine is giving those countries a bad name but the funniest part is that we have millions of Americans living peaceful in South America and the caribbean
[color=#006600][/color]

That's nice. USA should rest abeg. All the best to you down there.
Re: Brazilian Woman Watched Her Daughter And Husband Drown Near The Usa(photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 08, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

That's nice. USA should rest abeg. All the best to you down there.

Thanks and you too bro grin

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Woman Watched Her Daughter And Husband Drown Near The Usa(photos) by 9japride(m): 6:02pm On May 08, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Thanks and you too bro grin
[color=#006600][/color]

You're welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can't Afford Study Route, Please Advise / Do You Obey Common Traffic Laws? / Nice Hotels Or Guest Houses In Calabar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.