Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

The Crazy Price Of Toyota Corolla - Car Talk (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Crazy Price Of Toyota Corolla (79390 Views)

The Meanings And Origin Of Toyota Model Names / The Evolution Of Toyota Corolla From The Year 1966 To Present (photos) / The Evolution Of Toyota Camry From The Year 1983 To Present (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crazy Price Of Toyota Corolla by Idaytesj29(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rinoxy:

What about 307?

307 is good. All you need to do is

1. Adhere strictly to the changing your timing belt as at when due. And if you suspect your engine is leaking oil. Fix it on time, never let it reach the area where your timing belt is.

2. Do not remove your thermostat or convert fan to direct. Leave it at manufactures settings.

3. Buy original parts and get a *Peugeot Mech* to fix for you.

If you can do these things... You have no issues.

If you need help with these, you can reply. I use a 206.

1 Like

Re: The Crazy Price Of Toyota Corolla by Rinoxy: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
Idaytesj29:

307 is good. All you need to do is

1. Adhere strictly to the changing your timing belt as at when due. And if you suspect your engine is leaking oil. Fix it on time, never let it reach the area where your timing belt is.

2. Do not remove your thermostat or convert fan to direct. Leave it at manufactures settings.

3. Buy original parts and get a *Peugeot Mech* to fix for you.

If you can do these things... You have no issues.

If you need help with these, you can reply. I use a 206.
Thanks a lot for this. I have two certified PAN mechanics in my office premises. How's the maintenance cost and fuel consumption like? Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Crazy Price Of Toyota Corolla by Idaytesj29(m): 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rinoxy:

Thanks a lot for this. I have two certified PAN mechanics in my office premises. How's the maintenance cost and fuel consumption like. Thanks in anticipation.

Fuel consumption is superb, just don't convert fan or remove thermostat. And never allow cut cut desires cut your car electrical wires or work on it.

Ladipo has tokunbo parts and there are dealers of OEM parts in Lagos and Ibadan. Brand new parts are expensive but for some components, they are better.

Lower arms and linkage, buy brand new. Timing belt and alternator belt, buy brand new.

Oil filter and fuel filter, buy brand new.

Others can be tokunbo
Re: The Crazy Price Of Toyota Corolla by Rinoxy: 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Fuel consumption is superb, just don't convert fan or remove thermostat. And never allow cut cut desires cut your car electrical wires or work on it.

Ladipo has tokunbo parts and there are dealers of OEM parts in Lagos and Ibadan. Brand new parts are expensive but for some components, they are better.
Wow! This is super informative. Thanks a lot again. I live in Kaduna.

Lower arms and linkage, buy brand new. Timing belt and alternator belt, buy brand new.

Oil filter and fuel filter, buy brand new.

Others can be tokunbo
Re: The Crazy Price Of Toyota Corolla by Idaytesj29(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2023
[quote author=Rinoxy post=123825514][/quote]

Kaduna has PAN, your surest plug but their services are expensive. May be you just buy parts from them and get a local mech to fix for you.

In all you do, just don't let your timing cut. That's all
Re: The Crazy Price Of Toyota Corolla by Rinoxy: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Kaduna has PAN, your surest plug but their services are expensive. May be you just buy parts from them and get a local mech to fix for you.

In all you do, just don't let your timing cut. That's all
Thanks so much sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's / ******Kakaki presents: Your Daily Car TIPS****** / Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.