Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW (3093 Views)

Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians / Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Lazyreporta(m): 9:15pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
Hahahahaha let's watch then

Remember to quote me after June 1, so I can donate some handkerchief to you

Lastly, and igbo man will not emerge from PDP.. It's easier for Yoruba man to emerge even in PDP than an Eastern person..

Quote me after June 1 if Yoruba isn't on the ballot.. Quote me if igbo is on the ballot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 9:15pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
Lazyreporta:

Are you OK? It's east that's hiding..

The west is clear on APC, it's our turn or at worse let's all contest, simple.. So how are they hiding? What has the eastern people been doing?

I hardly comment here but your stupidity is becoming annoying
[/s]
it's not your turn
deal with it.
what makes it your turn?
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 9:15pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
Lazyreporta:

Omo, una be comedian o.. So it's not open cos it's not micro zone to east?
Oga, everyone is free to contest In APC, West, South, east and north.. They are all buying form.. You people are there talking instead of consulting
[/s]
then your criminal leaders should stop shouting Southern turn
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 9:16pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
engreo:
Igbos will wail tire, Yoruba aspirants will never step down for any of Igbo aspirants. If you guys want to die, die. Nothing concern us.
[/s]
so will Northern aspirants
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by StrongandMighty: 9:16pm On May 07, 2022
Superwave16320:
Was this why Atiku contested against Buhari or is your IG o father brain dead.

Was this the exact reason why your father is roaming mad on the streets?
When a southerner was the president it was the same southwest that collaborated with the north to remove him... My question still stands; why is southwest the Sabo of southern region?
Answer the question or you go and sniff Tinubu used pampers!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 9:17pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
Lazyreporta:

Remember to quote me after June 1, so I can donate some handkerchief to you

Lastly, and igbo man will not emerge from PDP.. It's easier for Yoruba man to emerge even in PDP than an Eastern person..

Quote me after June 1 if Yoruba isn't on the ballot.. Quote me if igbo is on the ballot
[/s]
Let's watch.
Zoning is dead on arrival in apc
make everyone test dem popularity on a neutral ground
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Lazyreporta(m): 9:17pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
[s][/s]
it's not your turn
deal with it.
what makes it your turn?

Oga, it's north vs south..

It's not north vs east, west, SS.

It's either 6 regions or 2 regions.. Don't come and disturb me pls.

You can't call north 1 and call south 3..

Its southern turn ( so to say) then everyone fight for it..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Lazyreporta(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
[s][/s]
Let's watch.
Zoning is dead on arrival in apc
make everyone test dem popularity on a neutral ground

I should be telling you this na..
Cos na una dey find zoning

6 Likes

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Transcriber: 9:19pm On May 07, 2022
Oplomo:

Shebi you are majority? Then go and fight for it alone and stop trying to play smart and deceive yourself like the typical yorubaman, I'm sure you will be as successful as Awolowo, Falae and MKO. grin
lol you are not smart obviously

SE will not smell aso rock in the next century
Make we bet?

Biaffla is coming smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by StrongandMighty: 9:19pm On May 07, 2022
Lazyreporta:

Read what you wrote again, sense dey am?

The north picks when it's northern time and nothing like micro zone, but in south, you're saying micro zone it to east.
You Don hear north micro zone before? And besides, how is Yoruba jeopardizing the chances? I am sure you know the east are the ones jeopardizing it. The west are working together making sure its southern tune, especially APC which they have right.. You're busy with APC that can never field you even if Yorubas are not there.. PDP should be your focus
When a southerner was the president, it was still the same southwest that collaborated with the north to remove him...so my question still remains; why is southwest the Sabo and betrayer of the southern region?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Lazyreporta(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:

When a southern was the president it was the same southwest that collaborated with the north to remove him... My question still stands; why is southwest the Sabo of southern region?

I think you just want to rant..
Politics is game of interest.. Scratch my back and I scratch yours.

You can't use sabotage in politics, everything is fair.

Lastly, it's democracy, vote who you want, stop telling me Yoruba sabotage you cos they didn't vote for your candidate.. Did you vote for Yoruba candidate? I guess you also sabotage Yorubas then

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 9:22pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
Lazyreporta:

Oga, it's north vs south..

It's not north vs east, west, SS.

It's either 6 regions or 2 regions.. Don't come and disturb me pls.

You can't call north 1 and call south 3..

Its southern turn ( so to say) then everyone fight for it..
[/s]
shatap
Hehehehe
in your imagination
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by MetaPhysical: 9:23pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu,
North do not want you near this presidency because they still have a mistrust of your patriotism. Beside that, they have done so many wrong things and hurt you to a point they understand, and fear, that you will revenge with vengeance. All the blood of Ibo they have slaughtered over the years and the injustice done to you, they know you keep records and will not hesitate to return the favor. Moreover, your ambition to separate oil producing states from parasitic North is active and live with the resurfaced Biafra. They know this. Allowing Igbo to preside over Nigeria is one mistake they will never make.

Yoruba continue to blame its loss of independence and advancements prior to coup of Jan 66 on Igbo. Our regression and rot to this day is result of that loss. We therefore do not trust you to captain a ship that we are both occupants in.

You have lost any grace of trust to be captain of Nigeria. Your anger at Yoruba is ill-placed because if you truly want the presidency that bad you will make the move to regain trust, with committments. Instead, you issue threats, ultimatums and dismissals.

If you say North must continue in power, how does that teach Yoruba to endorse you?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 9:23pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
Lazyreporta:

I should be telling you this na..
Cos na una dey find zoning
[/s]
why una dey cry southern turn

Hehehehe
e pain am
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Lazyreporta(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
[s][/s]
then your criminal leaders should stop shouting Southern turn

I ask you, who is shouting its our turn?

From your Governors down to the least person, na this same thing una dey talk.. Infact, your elites are also saying the north can have it then.. Slave mentality.. While your fellow southerners are fighting for it

5 Likes

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 9:24pm On May 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:

When a southern was the president it was the same southwest that collaborated with the north to remove him... My question still stands; why is southwest the Sabo of southern region?
God bless you.
now same people are shouting southern turn.
na dem go shame
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Lazyreporta(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
[s][/s]
shatap
Hehehehe
in your imagination
obviously, you don't know anything, but rant

5 Likes

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 9:25pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
Lazyreporta:

I ask you, who is shouting its our turn?

From your Governors down to the least person, na this same thing una dey talk.. Infact, your elites are also saying the north can have it then.. Slave mentality.. While your fellow southerners are fighting for it
[/s]
who's shouting it's southern turn.

answer this first cheesy
we want it to be fair and square
any zone should contest.
but should be zoned to South then it's between SE and SS
kiss the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 9:26pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
Lazyreporta:
obviously, you don't know anything, but rant
[/s]
more pains
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Lazyreporta(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:
CursedTinubu,
North do not want you near this presidency because they still have a mistrust of your patriotism. Beside that, they have done so many wrong things and hurt you to a point they understand, and fear, that you will revenge with vengeance. All the blood of Ibo they have slaughtered over the years and the injustice done to you, they know you keep records and will not hesitate to return the favor. Moreover, your ambition to separate oil producing states from parasitic North is active and live with the resurfaced Biafra. They know this. Allowing Igbo to preside over Nigeria is one mistake they will never make.

Yoruba continue to blame its loss of independence and advancements prior to coup of Jan 66 on Igbo. Our regression and rot to this day is result of that loss. We therefore do not trust you to captain a ship that we are both occupants in.

You have lost any grace of trust to be captain of Nigeria. Your anger at Yoruba is ill-placed because if you truly want the presidency that bad you will make the move to regain trust, with committments. Instead, you issue threats, ultimatums and dismissals.

If you say North must continue in power, how does that teach Yoruba to endorse you?

They are busy making political mistakes every 4 years and they will blame Yorubas.. I don't even understand how they think, all of them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Lazyreporta(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
[s][/s]
who's shouting it's southern turn.

answer this first cheesy
we want it to be fair and square
any zone should contest.
but should be zoned to South then it's between SE and SS
kiss the truth

You're not making sense..
It's already fair cos you are not disenfranchised.

So your people are buying form, aren't they? Why are you crying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by StrongandMighty: 9:27pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
God bless you.
now same people are shouting southern turn.
na dem go shame
Is either SE/SS or the North continues!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Newton2024: 9:28pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
they keep screaming zoning to the south, southern turn blah blah blah but in the same south they want to throw it open so that they can eat their cake and have it.
among the south we have SE and SS who are yet to go or complete theirs.
they wanted to be zoned yet they want it to be open.

SW have done presidency for 8 years
VP for 8 years

if they want it to be zoned to the south then they must stand beside those southerners yet to go.
we have SE politicians in APC and SS as well.
they should throw their support to these candidates.
anything less than that will be considered cheating and that will rubbish anything zoning which gives the north the whole right to contest too.
thank God the north are seeing it too.
2023 will not be based on party but candidates and interests.

It's either SE/SS candidacy or North continues.

we dey wait
hahahahaha
You are doing yourself but you think you are doing us. If North continues, they may extaminate Ibos before another eight years. Be careful of what you wish for. I surpport only Peter Obi.
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by jneutron4000: 9:29pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
CursedTinubu:
they keep screaming zoning to the south, southern turn blah blah blah but in the same south they want to throw it open so that they can eat their cake and have it.
among the south we have SE and SS who are yet to go or complete theirs.
they wanted to be zoned yet they want it to be open.

SW have done presidency for 8 years
VP for 8 years

if they want it to be zoned to the south then they must stand beside those southerners yet to go.
we have SE politicians in APC and SS as well.
they should throw their support to these candidates.
anything less than that will be considered cheating and that will rubbish anything zoning which gives the north the whole right to contest too.
thank God the north are seeing it too.
2023 will not be based on party but candidates and interests.

It's either SE/SS candidacy or North continues.

we dey wait
hahahahaha
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by MetaPhysical: 9:35pm On May 07, 2022
Lazyreporta:

They are busy making political mistakes every 4 years and they will blame Yorubas.. I don't even understand how they think, all of them

They are a different race of people, not evolved in social and urban organization. This is why they are unable to make success out of anything organic in politics or commerce. Not even in social policies.

They do not see anything wrong in Fulani returning to power and ruling Nigeria forever to continue persecution if doing so will keep Yoruba out of rulership with promise of relief and equity to people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Lazyreporta(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:

They are a different race of people, not evolved in social and urban organization. This is why they are unable to make success out of anything organic in politics or commerce. Not even in social policies.

They do not see anything wrong in Fulani returning to power and ruling Nigeria forever to continue persecution if doing so will keep Yoruba out of rulership with promise of relief and equity to people.

Exactly..

They behave like the Fulanis.

Funny fact, if they were in Yorubas shoe, you will find out how rude they are. This is just a case of jealousy, sentiment and rubbish emotions. Blackmail won't work, instead they will be out of national politics for long.
Atiku will wish it was Yoruba that support him more than Igbos..

He's still getting more votes in west than east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 9:43pm On May 07, 2022
Hahahahahaha I made them cry ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 9:43pm On May 07, 2022
see tears everywhere
truly truth hurts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Realist12: 9:48pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
[s][/s]
trash.
SW are the real blackmailers here.
stop blackmailing the north with "southern turn"
bunch of hypocritical criminals parading as politicians.
everybody has the right to contest.
if zoning to the south means SW that means it's useless and no equity in it.
kiss the truth.
my question is are you okay with the way the north ruled Nigeria, have you forgotten the military era , and do you think without zoning we can have good governance. My submission is the Northern part of the country has voting advantage over the south .
The southwest despite the marginalization from PDP government( Obasanjo- Yar Adua - Jonathan)complained but went back to the drawing board to get federal representation with APC . Now they need the federal power you expect them to dash it out . The problem in the south is unity and yes the south has several major tribes that would hardly unite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Multiplier7(m): 9:52pm On May 07, 2022
If the power shifts to the south and it's not sout east mainly or south south, then everyone should get ready to divide the country and answer his papa name!

I can never share a country with someone that never wants my progress. Exactly what this yorubas are doing.

So after Obasanjo's 8 years and Osibanjo's 8 years, they still want power. God forbid this abomination and greediness on rampage!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 10:01pm On May 07, 2022
Realist12:
my question is are you okay with the way the north ruled Nigeria, have you forgotten the military era , and do you think without zoning we can have good governance. My submission is the Northern part of the country has voting advantage over the south .
The southwest despite the marginalization from PDP government( Obasanjo- Yar Adua - Jonathan)complained but went back to the drawing board to get federal representation with APC . Now they need the federal power you expect them to dash it out . The problem in the south is unity and yes the south has several major tribes that would hardly unite.

That's the major issue here bro.
the south had things under control during GEJ tenor.
had it been GEJ finished his tenure in 2019, it'll be the north running helter-skelter begging for the political crumb that fall from the southern table.
trust me the north cannot stand a united south in all ramifications be it political strength, education, exposure and others.
on a normal the south should be calling the political shots in this country unlike what we had today.
but guess who caused it?
some people from the south in 2015 out of selfishness to to play second fiddle to the North for their own selfish gains betrayed the entire South and form unholy alliance with power mongers.
today the south that where once shot callers are now licking the north asz for political favors. no thanks to the betrayers of the south.

fast forward to 2022 the same people are back under the same southern presidency they grossly betrayed in 2015.
bro that's not how politics works.
shey dem call am bridge building?
it's time for us the rest of the south to build our own bridges too.
it's better the north keeps it than for it to favor those southern betrayals.
you can't eat your cake and have it.
unfortunately the whole thing will favor the north but who cares?
better them than SW
period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 10:02pm On May 07, 2022
Multiplier7:
If the power shifts to the south and it's not sout east mainly or south south, then everyone should get ready to divide the country and answer his papa name!

I can never share a country with someone that never wants my progress. Exactly what this yorubas are doing.

So after Obasanjo's 8 years and Osibanjo's 8 years, they still want power. God forbid this abomination and greediness on rampage!

God bless you
dem think they wise.
we shall see.
if Apc mistakenly gives any SW ticket(which I know they won't afford the blunder)
then trust me I'll stake my life savings that pdp will win next year with a Northern candidate.
north will never vote any southern candidate when their brother is on the major ballot and we the rest of the south will help them achieve it.
mark my words.
if hen no chop ein go use hin leg scatter am

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Leads In Northern Online Poll / Photo Of Damaged Helicopter Stoned Yesterday In Kano / Labour Party Agents Caught At A Polling Unit In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.