Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW (3094 Views)

Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians / Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Superwave16320: 10:06pm On May 07, 2022
Same SW that organize countless protest to ensure Ebele Jonathan you mean ?

Where was your tribe when the likes of Gani were under the sun protesting for Jonathan Ebele to be install as president ?

StrongandMighty:

Was this the exact reason why your father is roaming mad on the streets?
When a southerner was the president it was the same southwest that collaborated with the north to remove him... My question still stands; why is southwest the Sabo of southern region?
Answer the question or you go and sniff Tinubu used pampers!

2 Likes

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by 00FFT00(m): 10:12pm On May 07, 2022
Lazyreporta:
I can confirm now that Igbos are actually minority in Nigeria.. I don't believe a major ethnic group will be saying all these.. You blame SW for everything.

You're quick to say north can continue and yet you say SW is slave, who is slave?

The west is busy fighting it for west yet you all keep saying they should fight it for east when you're saying north can have it. Simple, you're scared of yoruba on the race. You already believe you can't win them..

This politics, fight for your right and stop being slave to north

You know the problem with us in Nigeria is our affinity to lies and deception. Every rat and cat in Nigeria knows that southeasterners are at home in every nook and cranny of Nigeria and in no insignificant numbers.

Our southwest friends take pleasure in trumpeting INEC voter figures in the Southeast. But what they forgot to remember, or tell you is that the vote cast in every region and state in Nigeria contains at least 3 percent of ballots from people of the Southeast and an average of 5 percent of the total votes cast nationwide outside the Southeast region.

So, Kano state presidential election 2019 for example, 1,856.361 x 0.03 = 55,690 minimum Southeast ballots cast. Now extrapolate these figures nationwide, and you will begin to get the true picture.

The next election will be every region to itself in the south, and in that constellation, I can assure the sophisticants that they are actually a minority numerically.
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by tubolancer(m): 10:16pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
yes SW criminal politicians should stop blackmailing the north with "south turn" and zoning rubbish.
everybody should go outside and contest.
zoning is trash.
You are PDP, go back to your party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by JeffSA: 10:20pm On May 07, 2022
Lazyreporta:
I can confirm now that Igbos are actually minority in Nigeria.. I don't believe a major ethnic group will be saying all these.. You blame SW for everything.

You're quick to say north can continue and yet you say SW is slave, who is slave?

The west is busy fighting it for west yet you all keep saying they should fight it for east when you're saying north can have it. Simple, you're scared of yoruba on the race. You already believe you can't win them..

This politics, fight for your right and stop being slave to north
All of una no get sense including you, one aboki or fulani go create thread forming igbo or yoruba just to keep destroying Southern unity una go begin attack una self.

My best pal Na yoruba, I like everyone personality first not your tribe. All of you should grow up. All this stupid fight online among igbo and yoruba is mostly from jobless poor people.
How many times have you seen the rich or celebrity fight over tribe. Olamide and phyno are very good pal and so on. Get a life smallie.
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 10:23pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
tubolancer:
You are PDP, go back to your party.
[/s]
yarabaz are not the owners of APC

e pain am oo

oya do the Awolowo

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by aribisala0(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2022
ityP:

All they are saying is that SW should stop shouting "It's time for the South". The contest should be left open and SW shouldn't complain too
Is Wike SW

You are isolated , bitter and empty

Wike believes he can win and is working but you try to attach the SS to your misery

Stop this we the SS/SE attach by trick or force

They can speak for themselves

Wike has been at the front saying power must come south Why are you not attacking him?
cowards and hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by LongBig(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2022
All I see is emotion no logic! You reap where you sow! You get returns where you invested!

1 Like

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 10:29pm On May 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Crying everyday over southwest that's feeding their ass.
Street urchins and one billion gang no dey feed person ooo
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 10:30pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
LongBig:
All I see is emotion no logic! You reap where you sow! You get returns where you invested!
[/s]
SW never planted in Apc
tell me the efforts SW put in APC no other South has done?
not even much better than SE sef.
that fallacy has been debunked tey tey
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by aribisala0(m): 10:31pm On May 07, 2022
LongBig:
Very sentimental and irrational people .

Let us assume that they have their way and power returns to the North. Which region in the south with benefit the most or least?

Yoruba have almost always been in opposition and we did better then than we did under Obasanjo

Obasanjo seized Lagos State money

Yar adua released it

So if they think we will lose they are deluded

1 Like

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 10:33pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
aribisala0:

Let us assume that they have their way and power returns to the North. Which region in the south with benefit the most or least?

Yoruba have almost always been in opposition and we did better then than we did under Obasanjo

Yar adua released it

[/s]
whatever.

Hehehehe
you can't eat your cake and have it.
SW destroyed a fellow southern interest in 2015.
so it's either SS completes theirs or SE do their own.
if not power will kuku remain in the north.
tit for tat.
we're not suffering from dementia.
we remember everything.

kiss the truth.
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Donbunchis: 10:36pm On May 07, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Wailing wailers wan wail to death on top Yoruba matters, you braind**d akpu munching gorill*s should better face that your pig*ty region because we Yoruba see you beerfraud f**ls as nothing, you are too incons*qu*ntial to tell Yoruba what to do and not to do
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate

Swine!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by aribisala0(m): 10:41pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
[s][/s]
whatever.

Hehehehe
you can't eat your cake and have it.
SW destroyed a fellow southern interest in 2015.
so it's either SS completes theirs or SE do their own.
if not power will kuku remain in the north.
tit for tat.
we're not suffering from dementia.
we remember everything.

kiss the truth.
Read my posts I do not want the presidency in the SW so that is an empty one.

My priority is state police resource control and smaller FG

After that I do not care who rules

Yoruba no send Eboes

Just bear in mind that your attachment to SS is spurned and rejected. Speak for yourselves
Wike is contesting with self belief and confidence and has a good chance

You are in no position to speak for anyone but Eboes all that you betrayed a fellow Southerner bullcrap is not Yoruba business

We will contest and accept the outcome.

Awolowo never won the presidency .That did not stop us doing our thing

Go through history to study whose politicians are more desperate to be in the Centre.

We will be fine controlling Lagos
I always ask why a Yoruba politician wants to govern others .
Let us govern ourselves . So choke on your hatred.

It is empty and impotent

When Wike gets PDP ticket and if a Yoruba man gets APC ticket I will like to see how your impotent wishes will come to pass

2 Likes

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 10:42pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
aribisala0:
Read my posts I do not want the presidency in the SW so that is an empty one.

My priority is state police resource control and smaller FG

After that I do not care who rules

Yoruba no send Eboes

Just bear in mind that your attachment to SS is spurned and rejected. Speak for yourselves
Wike is contesting with self belief and confidence and has a good chance

You are in no position to speak for anyone but Eboes all that you betrayed a fellow Southerner bullcrap is not Yoruba business

We will contest and accept the outcome.

Awolowo never won the presidency .That did not stop us doing our thing

Go through history to study whose politicians are more desperate to be in the Centre.

We will be fine controlling Lagos
I always ask why a Yoruba politician wants to govern others .
Let us govern ourselves . So choke on your hatred.

It is empty and impotent
[/s]
trash cheesy

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by LongBig(m): 10:43pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
[s][/s]
SW never planted in Apc
tell me the efforts SW put in APC no other South has done?
not even much better than SE sef.
that fallacy has been debunked tey tey

1. Alliance with the north even when the other region was busy frolicking with pdp blindly 2. At least 25% of votes casted, in which that is what you need to win the presidency. Just to mentioned few, tell me your region contribution to the apc! Politics no be sentiment Na logic! Reap where you sow! Claim your return where you invested!

1 Like

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Echoban: 10:44pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
[s][/s]
if SW should contest in this election under APC then North has 1000% right to contest too.

fvck zoning

Who is holding them not to contest? Abi na u wan force them?

1 Like

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by LongBig(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2022
aribisala0:

Yar adua released it

Exactly! If this particular region can take sentiment from politics maybe, probably they might see things clearer. Reap where you sow! Claim your return where you invested! That is politics
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Obamaofusa: 10:52pm On May 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:

As a lazyreporta are you also lazy to read and understand?
The op is only trying to let you know that it's southwest that's jeopardizing the chances of the south getting the presidency it's as simple as that!
When we talk about the north, the north is divided into 3; north west,north east and north central but when it comes to bringing out a presidential candidate they speak with one voice and bring out a presidential candidate, no region in the north jeapordizes the chances of the north as a whole.. Then why must south west be the Sabo in the southern region?

You dont seem to understand what most of you are saying.

SW laboured to form APC with the North just like you have always formed alliance with the North betraying your brothers in the SW since 1960. Even when Abiola won majorly in most states in Nigeria,the Igbos voted against him by majorly voting for Tofa and even plotted against Abiola using Kanu million man match.

Igbos formed PDP with the North hoping that the North will give presidency to them.Igbos have all the right to ask PDP to microzone presidency to their region.There are Yorubas in PDP but they are in the minority.

APC was formed by 3 or so govs from SW with the North.
SW had never been at the centre since 1960 and they intend doing that if APC wins.APC eventually defeated the PDP which Igbos voted for massively.
Igbos are a minority in APC.
Obasanjo has always been anti Yoruba,reason Igbos and the Hausas connived to bring him from prison to become the president of Nigeria.Ekwueme even participated against Obasanjo in the primaries.

The reality is that Igbos will do anything to destroy APC.

If PDP gives the presidential ticket to an Igboman and APC also does that then that is the end of APC because Igbos always vote for PDP.
Nobody in APC in his right mind will give the presidential ticket to an Igboman because it will be the end of APC.

Igbos just want to destroy APC.

1 Like

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by ityP(m): 10:54pm On May 07, 2022
aribisala0:
Is Wike SW

You are isolated , bitter and empty

Wike believes he can win and is working but you try to attach the SS to your misery

Stop this we the SS/SE attach by trick or force

They can speak for themselves

Wike has been at the front saying power must come south Why are you not attacking him?
cowards and hypocrites

Wike is an idiot; same as your candidate. Two truths can exist grin
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 10:58pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
LongBig:

1. Alliance with the north even when the other region was busy frolicking with pdp blindly 2. At least 25% of votes casted, in which that is what you need to win the presidency. Just to mentioned few, tell me your region contribution to the apc! Politics no be sentiment Na logic! Reap where you sow! Claim your return where you invested!
[/s]
shatap!!!
you think everyone be kid like you or do you think you can deceive everyone?
2014 of yesterday you're talking nonsense.
let me refresh your memory incase of any traces of dementia.
Apc was formed with the collection of
CPC led by Buhari
ACN led by Tinubu
ANPP led by Onu
faction of APGA led by Rochas
nPDP led by Amaechi, Saraki, Kwankwaso and co
hence they where called Apc (Rochas even gave the name)
so as you can see it's a collective effort from all region in Nigeria.
without CPC Apc won't get bloc buhari supporters votes.
ACN Tinubu did not even give Apc upto 70% votes in SW
Meanwhile Rochas made sure the election was not inconclusive by delivering the required percentage to win any region.
nPDP Amaechi made rivers a financial war chest of APC and single handedly funded every campaign.
Kwankwaso (nPDP) buried pdp in the north by delivering the legendary 3 million no void votes to Apc (mind you Kano used to be pdp state)
Saraki took care of Kwara and so on.

now son, tell me again how Apc was only the SW alliance with the north?

Make una no dey fool una selves for this forum.
nobody be small pikin
2014 was just yesterday.

Even 2019 did Apc got upto 70% in SW?
VP lost his polling unit to the same pdp (alleged Igbo party) in an Apc highly controlled state.
Osun nearly went to pdp if not Buhari intervention through daylight rigging.
so what fallacy are you saying again?
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by aribisala0(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2022
Obamaofusa:

You dont seem to understand what most of you are saying.

SW laboured to form APC with the North just like you have always formed alliance with the North betraying your brothers in the SW since 1960. Even when Abiola won majorly in most states in Nigeria,the Igbos voted against him by majorly voting for Tofa and even plotted against Abiola using Kanu million man match.

Igbos formed PDP with the North hoping that the North will give presidency to them.Igbos have all the right to ask PDP to microzone presidency to their region.There are Yorubas in PDP but they are in the minority.

APC was formed by 3 or so govs from SW with the North.
SW had never been at the centre since 1960 and they intend doing that if APC wins.APC eventually defeated the PDP which Igbos voted for massively.
Igbos are a minority in APC.
Obasanjo has always been anti Yoruba,reason Igbos and the Hausas connived to bring him from prison to become the president of Nigeria.Ekwueme even participated against Obasanjo in the primaries.

The reality is that Igbos will do anything to destroy APC.

If PDP gives the presidential ticket to an Igboman and APC also does that then that is the end of APC because Igbos always vote for PDP.
Nobody in APC in his right mind will give the presidential ticket to an Igboman because it will be the end of APC.

Igbos just want to destroy APC.

I laugh when people say Obasanko was a Yoruba president or did Yoruba turn

A person who did not get 25% in a single Yoruba state in 1999
Obasanjo was a Military installed president , Even if he did Yoruba turn it was not on the basis of turn by turn but of June 12
Anyway that is not even my concern . Children focus on petty issues. Our main priorities remain unchanged for our region regardles of who becomes president

Resolve the VAT dispute in favour of Lagos State
State police , more resource control and regional autonomy.

Once that happens we will be fine

1 Like

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by bahdpersona(m): 11:03pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
[s][/s]
crap
SE/SS presidency or the north continues
keep building your third mainland bridge.
all we know is that you can't fool other southerners.
no be only Yoruba be south wey dey Apc.
if you think you guys are popular and "majority" then it'll be an open contest let's see for ourselves.
stop hiding under "southern turn"
e no go work ooo
Look, you're not reasonable at all. How on earth do you expect APC to zone the presidency to South East? You guys have no stake there. If we are to be fair, you guys deserve the PDP ticket, but you're not fighting for it. You're more concerned about The fulani/ewedu amala(as described by you) party ticket. Be serious

1 Like

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 11:04pm On May 07, 2022
aribisala0:

I laugh when people say Obasanko was a Yoruba president or did Yoruba turn

A person who did not get 25% in a single Yoruba state in 1999
Obasanjo was a Military installed president , Even if he did Yoruba turn it was not on the basis of turn by turn but of June 12
Anyway that is not even my concern . Children focus on petty issues. Our main priorities remain unchanged for our region regardles of who becomes president

Resolve the VAT dispute in favour of Lagos State
State police , more resource control and regional autonomy.

Once that happens we will be fine
this should have been the clamor of the whole South.
this would have made the whole presidency thing irrelevant and insignificant.
this would have been the major aim of the whole south not this presidency of a thing that'll end up favouring the north irrespective of who's there.
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 11:06pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
bahdpersona:
Look, you're not reasonable at all. How on earth do you expect APC to zone the presidency to South East? You guys have no stake there. If we are to be fair, you guys deserve the PDP ticket, but you're not fighting for it. You're more concerned about The fulani/ewedu amala(as described by you) party ticket. Be serious
[/s]
This rubbish propaganda is already stale.
shatap!!!
you think everyone be kid like you or do you think you can deceive everyone?
2014 of yesterday you're talking nonsense.
let me refresh your memory incase of any traces of dementia.
Apc was formed with the collection of
CPC led by Buhari
ACN led by Tinubu
ANPP led by Onu
faction of APGA led by Rochas
nPDP led by Amaechi, Saraki, Kwankwaso and co
hence they where called Apc (Rochas even gave the name)
so as you can see it's a collective effort from all region in Nigeria.
without CPC Apc won't get bloc buhari supporters votes.
ACN Tinubu did not even give Apc upto 70% votes in SW
Meanwhile Rochas made sure the election was not inconclusive by delivering the required percentage to win any region.
nPDP Amaechi made rivers a financial war chest of APC and single handedly funded every campaign.
Kwankwaso (nPDP) buried pdp in the north by delivering the legendary 3 million no void votes to Apc (mind you Kano used to be pdp state)
Saraki took care of Kwara and so on.

now son, tell me again how Apc was only the SW alliance with the north?

Make una no dey fool una selves for this forum.
nobody be small pikin
2014 was just yesterday.

Even 2019 did Apc got upto 70% in SW?
VP lost his polling unit to the same pdp (alleged Igbo party) in an Apc highly controlled state.
Osun nearly went to pdp if not Buhari intervention through daylight rigging.
so what fallacy are you saying again?

1 Like

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by aribisala0(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:

this should have been the clamor of the whole South.
this would have made the whole presidency thing irrelevant and insignificant.
this would have been the major aim of the whole south not this presidency of a thing that'll end up favouring the north irrespective of who's there.
Does the presidency favour the north?

The most favoured part of Nigeria is Lagos State
Lekki FTZ loadin
Lekki Port loading
Badagry Port loading

Refinery loading

Expulsion of fake drug, Gala and Akube sellers loading in 2023

Emi la o ni yosi

2 Likes

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 11:08pm On May 07, 2022
lol these people will just create a baseless lies and still live in the lies.

what a people
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 11:09pm On May 07, 2022
aribisala0:

the north enjoys this benefits more.

without power the north is nothing
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 11:13pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
aribisala0:

Lekki FTZ loadin
Lekki Port loading
Badagry Port loading

Refinery loading

Expulsion of fake drug, Gala and Akube sellers loading in 2023

Emi la o ni yosi
[/s]

lol you're still dribbling yourself.
with which power at the bold?
lol you still think yoruba will get the presidency don't you?
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by aribisala0(m): 11:14pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
the north enjoys this benefits more.

without power the north is nothing
Your hateful opinions do not matter.

You have no plan B about how your people will prosper or how your region will prosper other than to hate on others

I know that is how you hate each other so no surprises there

Everything about you is envy and hatred
You cannot stand to see others prosper

1 Like

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 11:17pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
aribisala0:

You have no plan B about how your people will prosper or how your region will prosper other than to hate on others

[/s]
hahahahaha see who's talking.
for the record the champions of restructuring has always been SE and SS from onset.
but Yarabaz think say dem wise and tried to use it against the rest of the south in order to gain northern favor but unfortunately their game plan failed because we say fvck restructuring.
this country can go to hell for all we care.
the main koko be say na SE or SS presidency or the north will rule forever.

Hahahahaha
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:22pm On May 07, 2022
those Togo people...Tueh to them. As long as they are refugees and losing territories..it's all good

Afamsi:
I prefer aboki to afonja. If you see afonja you have seen Cameleon
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:24pm On May 07, 2022
People with Plan B that cannot reclaim lokoja and ilorin,yewa and igangan.. If you say we hate you,wonderful..Israel hates Palestine,the world hasn't ended..TUEH

aribisala0:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim For Tinubu / The South Has Only One Candidate / Davido And Adeleke, Shed Tears As Reports Suggests PDP Leading In Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.