Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW (3095 Views)

Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians / Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:26pm On May 07, 2022
Lies lies lies lies lies lies lies..Loadin ko,offloading ni..Liar

aribisala0:
Does the presidency favour the north?

The most favoured part of Nigeria is Lagos State
Lekki FTZ loadin
Lekki Port loading
Badagry Port loading

Refinery loading

Expulsion of fake drug, Gala and Akube sellers loading in 2023

Emi la o ni yosi
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:30pm On May 07, 2022
Very soon Gas will be turned off to unfriendly tribes...

YorubaIsGreat:
wail as much as you like, just know that in this country we all dey, yeebow human will never rule am
Fvck southern unity
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by haffaze777(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2022
ityP:

All they are saying is that SW should stop shouting "It's time for the South". The contest should be left open and SW shouldn't complain too

Anybody stop you from shouting "it's not turn of south"?
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by anungangampu: 11:55pm On May 07, 2022
Whenever u complain about SW greediness they will tag you ibo. Eee go clear una eye soon

2 Likes

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Bobloco: 12:23am On May 08, 2022
temitope27:
oloriburuku �

Typical south westerner

So deceitful
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Bravetunde: 12:52am On May 08, 2022
JeffSA:
All of una no get sense including you, one aboki or fulani go create thread forming igbo or yoruba just to keep destroying Southern unity una go begin attack una self.

My best pal Na yoruba, I like everyone personality first not your tribe. All of you should grow up. All this stupid fight online among igbo and yoruba is mostly from jobless poor people.
How many times have you seen the rich or celebrity fight over tribe. Olamide and phyno are very good pal and so on. Get a life smallie.
Speak for yourself,is thievenybu broke but he hates ss/se and bragged how he help push an ijaw man out.
The hate is real,can't you see how 5 afonja cowords were given jungle justice by ijaws in akwaibom as crowd watch and laughed.
I can bet you that if they were from other tribe from SS or se highest they will be beaten but not burnt alive and ss and se all enjoyed it and we are still laughing at them.
Abokis.are also kilin afonja cowords and burning them in their own village.
Keep deceivin yourself,the hate between ss/se region verse the northern spy the SW are real.
You don't expect politician, musicians or technocrat to publicly come out and say I hate so so tribe.
What about the moderators here,any good thing about ss/se they refused to push it to front page but if it's the cowordly,derty afonjas front page straight.
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by SweetiliciousD: 1:13am On May 08, 2022
Lazyreporta:
I can confirm now that Igbos are actually minority in Nigeria.. I don't believe a major ethnic group will be saying all these.. You blame SW for everything.

You're quick to say north can continue and yet you say SW is slave, who is slave?

The west is busy fighting it for west yet you all keep saying they should fight it for east when you're saying north can have it. Simple, you're scared of yoruba on the race. You already believe you can't win them..

This politics, fight for your right and stop being slave to north

Are you blind to reality?

SW 8 years presidency
SW 8 years VP

Yet SW for next presidency?

Haba!

Continuuu

1 Like

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by midolian(m): 1:40am On May 08, 2022
Siwel25:

Bullshit. Go to PDP and demand the ticket which U definitely deserve..What do U want from an ewedu and aboki party? Do U think we have forgotten your bitter insults for the last 7 years? The North has not forgotten also. If PDP cannot give SE their ticket, then U all must be crazy to keep voting that party.
Don't mind the f00ls. They will never have sense.

1 Like

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by ManMountain(m): 2:40am On May 08, 2022
CursedTinubu:
[s][/s]
shatap!!!
you think everyone be kid like you or do you think you can deceive everyone?
2014 of yesterday you're talking nonsense.
let me refresh your memory incase of any traces of dementia.
Apc was formed with the collection of
CPC led by Buhari
ACN led by Tinubu
ANPP led by Onu
faction of APGA led by Rochas
nPDP led by Amaechi, Saraki, Kwankwaso and co
hence they where called Apc (Rochas even gave the name)
so as you can see it's a collective effort from all region in Nigeria.
without CPC Apc won't get bloc buhari supporters votes.
ACN Tinubu did not even give Apc upto 70% votes in SW
Meanwhile Rochas made sure the election was not inconclusive by delivering the required percentage to win any region.
nPDP Amaechi made rivers a financial war chest of APC and single handedly funded every campaign.
Kwankwaso (nPDP) buried pdp in the north by delivering the legendary 3 million no void votes to Apc (mind you Kano used to be pdp state)
Saraki took care of Kwara and so on.

now son, tell me again how Apc was only the SW alliance with the north?

Make una no dey fool una selves for this forum.
nobody be small pikin
2014 was just yesterday.

Even 2019 did Apc got upto 70% in SW?
VP lost his polling unit to the same pdp (alleged Igbo party) in an Apc highly controlled state.
Osun nearly went to pdp if not Buhari intervention through daylight rigging.
so what fallacy are you saying again?

If you know this, why are you still blaming Yorubas for GEJ loss in 2014?

Are you a normal person at all? In one breathe, you will downplay the role of the SW in bringing APC to power in 2014 and in another breathe, you will be blaming them for GEJ loss.

Omo, You need medical attention

2 Likes

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by DMerciful(m): 2:49am On May 08, 2022
The Islamic alliance btw North and SW Yoruba muslim and the general hate for Igbos gives SW advantage
Lazyreporta:
I can confirm now that Igbos are actually minority in Nigeria.. I don't believe a major ethnic group will be saying all these.. You blame SW for everything.

You're quick to say north can continue and yet you say SW is slave, who is slave?

The west is busy fighting it for west yet you all keep saying they should fight it for east when you're saying north can have it. Simple, you're scared of yoruba on the race. You already believe you can't win them..

This politics, fight for your right and stop being slave to north
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by aribisala0(m): 2:50am On May 08, 2022
confirmed lunatic

2 Likes

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Ekpeitit(m): 2:56am On May 08, 2022
Yes you're right,it is the turn of Akwa Ibom State (The biggest producer of crude oil in Nigeria)
We feed this country, yet we have never had a president.
Godswill Akpabio or Udom Emmanuel
for president.
If you think it's the turn of your zone or state,please tell us how much your zone or state contributes to the economy of Nigeria,if it's more than the contribution of Akwa Ibom State then you can have the presidency, if not then shut up

1 Like

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by LongBig(m): 6:28am On May 08, 2022
CursedTinubu:
[s][/s]
shatap!!!
you think everyone be kid like you or do you think you can deceive everyone?
2014 of yesterday you're talking nonsense.
let me refresh your memory incase of any traces of dementia.
Apc was formed with the collection of
CPC led by Buhari
ACN led by Tinubu
ANPP led by Onu
faction of APGA led by Rochas
nPDP led by Amaechi, Saraki, Kwankwaso and co
hence they where called Apc (Rochas even gave the name)
so as you can see it's a collective effort from all region in Nigeria.
without CPC Apc won't get bloc buhari supporters votes.
ACN Tinubu did not even give Apc upto 70% votes in SW
Meanwhile Rochas made sure the election was not inconclusive by delivering the required percentage to win any region.
nPDP Amaechi made rivers a financial war chest of APC and single handedly funded every campaign.
Kwankwaso (nPDP) buried pdp in the north by delivering the legendary 3 million no void votes to Apc (mind you Kano used to be pdp state)
Saraki took care of Kwara and so on.

now son, tell me again how Apc was only the SW alliance with the north?

Make una no dey fool una selves for this forum.
nobody be small pikin
2014 was just yesterday.

Even 2019 did Apc got upto 70% in SW?
VP lost his polling unit to the same pdp (alleged Igbo party) in an Apc highly controlled state.
Osun nearly went to pdp if not Buhari intervention through daylight rigging.
so what fallacy are you saying again?

So far you can’t make your point known without been insulting says a lot about you! You are definitely suffering from memory lost! All I see in you is biased, sentiment and also emotion speaking which is not what politics is all about! What does the coalition of the aforementioned from the east amount to? Big names don’t win election alone big numbers does!

1 Like

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by ityP(m): 6:33am On May 08, 2022
haffaze777:

Anybody stop you from shouting "it's not turn of south"?

Cry grin
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Lazyreporta(m): 6:51am On May 08, 2022
DMerciful:
The Islamic alliance btw North and SW Yoruba muslim and the general hate for Igbos gives SW advantage

But the alliance between the ss and se plus hatred for Yoruba can't give east advantage.. You people en, always coming with rubbish analysis

1 Like

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Lazyreporta(m): 6:52am On May 08, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Are you blind to reality?

SW 8 years presidency
SW 8 years VP

Yet SW for next presidency?

Haba!

Continuuu

Don't mention Me again
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Chochosky: 6:54am On May 08, 2022
CursedTinubu:
truth is so bitter
Se ss or North continues. Them think say dem wise.

1 Like

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Lazyreporta(m): 6:54am On May 08, 2022
Obamaofusa:

You dont seem to understand what most of you are saying.

SW laboured to form APC with the North just like you have always formed alliance with the North betraying your brothers in the SW since 1960. Even when Abiola won majorly in most states in Nigeria,the Igbos voted against him by majorly voting for Tofa and even plotted against Abiola using Kanu million man match.

Igbos formed PDP with the North hoping that the North will give presidency to them.Igbos have all the right to ask PDP to microzone presidency to their region.There are Yorubas in PDP but they are in the minority.

APC was formed by 3 or so govs from SW with the North.
SW had never been at the centre since 1960 and they intend doing that if APC wins.APC eventually defeated the PDP which Igbos voted for massively.
Igbos are a minority in APC.
Obasanjo has always been anti Yoruba,reason Igbos and the Hausas connived to bring him from prison to become the president of Nigeria.Ekwueme even participated against Obasanjo in the primaries.

The reality is that Igbos will do anything to destroy APC.

If PDP gives the presidential ticket to an Igboman and APC also does that then that is the end of APC because Igbos always vote for PDP.
Nobody in APC in his right mind will give the presidential ticket to an Igboman because it will be the end of APC.

Igbos just want to destroy APC.

You quoted the wrong person but you're right about the igbos
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Lazyreporta(m): 6:58am On May 08, 2022
JeffSA:
All of una no get sense including you, one aboki or fulani go create thread forming igbo or yoruba just to keep destroying Southern unity una go begin attack una self.

My best pal Na yoruba, I like everyone personality first not your tribe. All of you should grow up. All this stupid fight online among igbo and yoruba is mostly from jobless poor people.
How many times have you seen the rich or celebrity fight over tribe. Olamide and phyno are very good pal and so on. Get a life smallie.

Have you seen me commenting on this forum on such before?

But it's getting crazy

1 Like

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Lazyreporta(m): 7:04am On May 08, 2022
00FFT00:

You know the problem with us in Nigeria is our affinity to lies and deception. Every rat and cat in Nigeria knows that southeasterners are at home in every nook and cranny of Nigeria and in no insignificant numbers.

Our southwest friends take pleasure in trumpeting INEC voter figures in the Southeast. But what they forgot to remember, or tell you is that the vote cast in every region and state in Nigeria contains at least 3 percent of ballots from people of the Southeast and an average of 5 percent of the total votes cast nationwide outside the Southeast region.

So, Kano state presidential election 2019 for example, 1,856.361 x 0.03 = 55,690 minimum Southeast ballots cast. Now extrapolate these figures nationwide, and you will begin to get the true picture.

The next election will be every region to itself in the south, and in that constellation, I can assure the sophisticants that they are actually a minority numerically.

Try use sense na.. If you voted in kano as igbo, they count it as kano.

Or have you been voting for kano candidates? If not, Then your votes are inconsequential.

No matter the point you try to paint, it won't make sense so far your candidate didn't win and your region still vote the least
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by haffaze777(m): 7:41am On May 08, 2022
ityP:

Cry grin
The person crying here is youcheesy

1 Like

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Obamaofusa: 8:15am On May 08, 2022
Lazyreporta:

You quoted the wrong person but you're right about the igbos
Thanks..
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by ityP(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2022
haffaze777:

The person crying here is youcheesy

It's you brother grin
Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by adekolaelect(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2022
CursedTinubu:
[s][/s]
if SW should contest in this election under APC then North has 1000% right to contest too.

fvck zoning
why do you like to demand and giving excuses of your inability blames on someone else?

1 Like

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by LegendHero(m): 1:40pm On May 08, 2022
CursedTinubu:

Let me ask you a question. Can a Yoruba man win the presidential primaries of PDP currently? How many Yorubas have shown serious interest in PDP primaries?

That shows you that you can’t reap where you have not sown enough. So why do you Ibos think you have a right in APC?

Fight for the southern ticket in PDP and let’s the Yorubas fight for it in APC, then we meet at the polls.

But if you’re scared of defeat to the Yorubas at the polls, say it with your full chest and stop behaving like cowards!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by 1875bol: 7:13am On May 09, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Let me ask you a question. Can a Yoruba man win the presidential primaries of PDP currently? How many Yorubas have shown serious interest in PDP primaries?

That shows you that you can’t reap where you have not sown enough. So why do you Ibos think you have a right in APC?

Fight for the southern ticket in PDP and let’s the Yorubas fight for it in APC, then we meet at the polls.

But if you’re scared of defeat to the Yorubas at the polls, say it with your full chest and stop behaving like cowards!
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Hangs On Bus Window Like Bus Conductor While Cheering Supporters In Ekiti / Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kaduna (Photos) / After Seeing Peter Obi Do This I Promise You Can Now Call Me An Igbo Man Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.