Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. (6794 Views)

My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:45am On May 08, 2022
We used to date in School, but I had always noticed she was too wild and loves sex more than anything. Like this girl can fuuuck.. gosh. I later broke up with her, but we still cool and do FWB. Since the advent of ASUU strike we haven’t really seen much, but she still keeps in touch. Just this night we were having a sex chat and she decided to send me her sex tape. She knows I won’t share it anyways because I’m this confidential type. She’s very pretty with an extremely big asss( honestly it’s so big, soft and good for explosive doggyy). Now in the short video she was sucking this guy dicck. The guy has a small dick and the guy later turned to suck her kitten also and she was moaning In ecstasy. Now I got thinking what if I am a bad guy and decided to post it or show it to her friends. I’m just saying ladies should be careful because this is how sex type leaks. But Thank Goodness I’m the confidential type.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by chukwuibuipob: 5:03am On May 08, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by SNEFF: 5:08am On May 08, 2022
So russian president dey school for naija, and ASUU dey run am street . omo, see levels

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by jimmychang: 5:09am On May 08, 2022
E be like say she really like you
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by illicit(m): 5:16am On May 08, 2022
Oya share with us nah

Shebi u know there's love in sharing wink

4 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by newdawnlive: 5:26am On May 08, 2022
you are a great fool for ur ex to be sending the sex video of where Dem dey knack her to u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by Fremantle: 5:31am On May 08, 2022
So much for confidentiality and here you are telling us undecided
Kindly do yourself and her a favour and delete it, or find a way to hide it.

Hope you're not the type that gives out your phone often?

15 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by Greatzeus(m): 5:33am On May 08, 2022
Girls Girls Girls,how many times did I call you? Why is it so hard for some of you to apply simple critical thinking when making decisions?
Don't know why having sense is hard for the children of this generation, having sense is like a full time job to many nowadays,it's Hard to cope undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by Tonypens48(m): 5:51am On May 08, 2022
Only time will tell
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by Nazgul: 5:57am On May 08, 2022
You guys never really dated...at least to her. You were just fúck buddies. That's why she felt so comfortable sending you a video of herself fúcking another guy.

Finally be very careful with such girls, cos I've got this feeling that you'll definitely want a quickie when next you meet, legend has it that girls of such nature top the chart in the free distribution of STDs.

22 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by MadamVanessa(f): 6:28am On May 08, 2022
shocked

No girl will be so daft to release her sex tape to anyone no matter how much she trusted you, except she does it mistakenly or she's into the business full time. So this story is not adding. Believe it at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:28am On May 08, 2022
Every confidential person has a confidential friend

2 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by Nobody: 6:32am On May 08, 2022
The video or I don't believe it sad

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by cenaman(m): 6:57am On May 08, 2022
Ogbeni show us the video.

2 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by Blakjewelry(m): 7:13am On May 08, 2022
Sick op, sick ex. Imagine a confidential guy spilling the beans already.

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:20am On May 08, 2022
Greatzeus:
Girls Girls Girls,how many times did I call you? Why is it so hard for some of you to apply simple critical thinking when making decisions?
Don't know why having sense is hard for the children of this generation, having sense is like a full time job to many nowadays,it's Hard to cope undecided
You sound like a philosopher.. I love that.. grin kiss

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by JOACHINpedro: 7:42am On May 08, 2022
You're very confidential indeed grin

You took your time to explain everything wey sup for the video, wetin dey to watch again?

2 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:49am On May 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No girl will be so daft to release her sex tape to anyone no matter how much she trusted you, except she does it mistakenly or she's into the business full time. So this story is not adding. Believe it at your own peril.

Whether you believe it or not doesn’t concern me. There is a kind of level and trust you will build around a girl that she will trust you so much as a guy. We used to make sex tape atimes when we do Fuuuck and we delete immediately. She’s a very wild type but confides in me a lot. I know most of the guys she had been with also. But she trust me most. And let me add this. We actually started up with a very serious relationship. Infact I remember last year most students know us together and infact I do tell my friends that I will marry her. She was very supportive and helped me so much then. During that time we really do loved ourselves so much. But her cheating was on another level even though she really loved me. Even after I ended the relationship, I decided to put her on a FWB level. She knows I won’t have anything serious to do with her again. She is really doing well financially and stays on the Island with her Parents.

2 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:50am On May 08, 2022
Blakjewelry:
Sick op, sick ex. Imagine a confidential guy spilling the beans already.

This is a faceless forum. I just brought it here to educate some girls.
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:00am On May 08, 2022
jimmychang:
E be like say she really like you

Yes she really does.
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:01am On May 08, 2022
newdawnlive:
you are a great fool for ur ex to be sending the sex video of where Dem dey knack her to u

I no marry her bros. Lol
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:01am On May 08, 2022
Fremantle:
So much for confidentiality and here you are telling us undecided
Kindly do yourself and her a favour and delete it, or find a way to hide it.

Hope you're not the type that gives out your phone often?

I had deleted them immediately. I don’t keep such on my phone and I don’t give out my phone Also.
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by newdawnlive: 8:02am On May 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I no marry her bros. Lol
she's still ridicule u, if to say she send you her own only it will be better.

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by fikayormi(m): 8:04am On May 08, 2022
Not me reading a fools fable on a Sunday morning

FERNANDEZISBACK:

You sound like a philosopher.. I love that.. grin kiss

Fernandez it been awhile , what’s up over there ?

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2022
newdawnlive:
she's still ridicule u, if to say she send you her own only it will be better.

She dey send me her own normally. And she dey free around me. Lol

She knows I won’t see anything wrong with it.
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:17am On May 08, 2022
fikayormi:
Not me reading a fools fable on a Sunday morning

Fernandez it been awhile , what’s up over there ?
Thanks gentleman..guess you are fine too?
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by truthCoder: 9:05am On May 08, 2022
Nazgul:
You guys never really dated...at least to her. You were just fúck buddies. That's why she felt so comfortable sending you a video of herself fúcking another guy.

Finally be very careful with such girls, cos I've got this feeling that you'll definitely want a quickie when next you meet, legend has it that girls of such nature top the chart in the free distribution of STDs.

You are wise.

A lot of people think STDs are not real.

A unilag student died 2 years ago. She belonged to a group of girls. They have a group name which i wont mention.

Very few people knew she died of AIDs. She was a great club girl and a hang out freak.

There is a girl i know in abuja. She works in a government office. HIV positive yet ready to hang out. She never mentions her status but her provocative WhatsApp status would make you chat her.

There are wicked girls in the world. Be careful guys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12am On May 08, 2022
You better delete it NOW
Make devil no follow her use you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:13am On May 08, 2022
SNEFF:
So russian president dey school for naija, and ASUU dey run am street . omo, see levels

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by techWriter3: 9:14am On May 08, 2022
So russian president dey school for naija, and ASUU dey sprint am street

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:21am On May 08, 2022
techWriter3:
So russian president dey school for naija, and ASUU dey sprint am street

grin grin grin

E dey happen like that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Caught Having 3some With Her Sist/hubby. / Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.