Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? (3539 Views)

My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. / He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) / Hop In and See What My Ex Just Sent Me. Very Useful Though (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by scoobyblogspot(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
My phone rang while i was attending to a client at the office, so immediately i returned to my desk, i picked my phone to check who must have called me, behold my EX. She just got married 2months ago she told me the last time we chatted. I was surprise so i called her immediately to ask why she called me in a polite manner, Her response was she just called to say hi to me that it was long she heard from me, someone who chatted me 3weeks ago to inform me that she was married, now what?

We saw again at an event in May, 2023 after many years of not seeing break up and she was smooching me at the back of a car, she never told me she was getting married or whatever. When she called, she didn't really know what to say over the phone as she was just stammering and not exact with her words; she was just beating round the bush. I asked her why she didn’t tell me she was getting married and her response was, it came so sudden. Could it be that she is not enjoying her new marriage or maybe she is just bored?
Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Maybe she wants an urgent 2k and she doesn't know how to tell you.. grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by spencekat(m): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Block every communication with her.

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Taylor90: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
cool
Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by MatrixReloaded: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Run Run Run Run Run Run Run Run Run Run Run.... Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom
Run Run Run Run Run Run Run Run Run Run Run

11 Likes

Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by YoungLionken(m): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
I can feel your excitement (that she called) through your post..

However, respectfully end things (in every way) with her. And thank God for helping you out, because a lady who could betray you because of wedding/marriage (something you could have also given to her), could have done twice (even murder you), if it were for money, gold or diamond...

1 Like

Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Wawelexy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
Oga she missed the bleeping.... Cut her off cos if you try bleep someone's wife, your wife kitten shall be destroyed too by one jobless small boy... Stay away from people's wife

11 Likes

Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by donbachi(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
Potiphar's wife

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by BigDawsNet: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
She's likely bored... ignore if you have things to do.. follow up if you ur intentions are clean

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by slimjohn2k5: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
Do not fall for it
Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by adebayo987: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
My phone rang while i was attending to a client at the office, so immediately i returned to my desk, i picked my phone to check who must have called me, behold my EX. She just got married 2months ago she told me the last time we chatted. I was surprise so i called her immediately to ask why she called me in a polite manner, Her response was she just called to say hi to me that it was long she heard from me, someone who chatted me 3weeks ago to inform me that she was married, now what?

We saw again at an event in May, 2023 after many years of not seeing break up and she was smooching me at the back of a car, she never told me she was getting married or whatever. When she called, she didn't really know what to say over the phone as she was just stammering and not exact with her words; she was just beating round the bush. I asked her why she didn’t tell me she was getting married and her response was, it came so sudden. Could it be that she is not enjoying her new marriage or maybe she is just bored?
Fake news!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by doggedfighter(f): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
What if you ask her some of questions ?

It may help find out what.

For now it's just a call !
Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Brandiebird(f): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
This guy and his gibberish. In another thread you’re married and still thinking about your ex, now the ex is married and thinking about you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Mjshexy(f): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
Help her keep the distance and respect the institution she just joined.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
This is the result of my ex is not my enemy rubbish. I wonder what business exes have in keeping contacts and communicating
When and if I have an ex I wouldn't want to know about his existence. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by finallybusy: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Could it be that she is not enjoying her new marriage or maybe she is just bored?
Is she your girlfriend?
Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by scoobyblogspot(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
finallybusy:
Is she your girlfriend?
My ex
Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by finallybusy: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

My ex
Her thought process no suppose concern you. Make her your girlfriend then ask again.
Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Demayour: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
BigDawsNet:
She's likely bored... ignore if you have things to do.. follow up if you ur intentions are clean

I liked your post but I don't agree with the second part. It's a trap. Even if his intentions are clean, married women are dangerous to move with except you'll be around them while your own wife will be there.

Run away from anything married women.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by BigDawsNet: 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Demayour:

I liked your post but I don't agree with the second part. It's a trap. Even if his intentions are clean, married women are dangerous to move with except you'll be around them while your own wife will be there.

Run away from anything married women.

You right but it's a foolish man that will allow a married woman to manipulate him...
Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Switinthemiddle(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Maybe she wants an urgent 2k and she doesn't know how to tell you.. grin grin grin
U could be right or it might be that she missd their convo's. Goes either ways. My ex is one hell of a good conversationalist. My current gf isnt even up to her level in that regard

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
That's why it's always wise to settle down with someone you're compatible with.
Switinthemiddle:
U could be right or it might be that she missd their convo's. Goes either ways. My ex is one hell of a good conversationalist. My current gf isnt even up to her level in that regard

1 Like

Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Demayour: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
BigDawsNet:

You right but it's a foolish man that will allow a married woman to manipulate him...

Some of them don't know it's foolishness. You'll see their comments on this thread.
Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Switinthemiddle(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
That's why it's always wise to settle down with someone you're compatible with.
There are levels to compatibility, what if they glue in the conversation level and dont like each others habits
Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Kipaji: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
When you deal with a married woman, you put your life in danger.

Do not end up like this young guy who blackmailed a married woman he smashed for 3 years and ended up dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu-IYPLdzg0
Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Then you continue looking until you find the one you're at least 90% compatible with.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Switinthemiddle:
There are levels to compatibility, what if they glue in the conversation level and dont like each others habits
Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Chronosvineberg(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
She wan Bleep?
Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Chronosvineberg(m): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Brandiebird:
This guy and his gibberish. In another thread you’re married and still thinking about your ex, now the ex is married and thinking about you?

Omo this your comment for president
Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by SenatePresdo(m): 3:42am On Aug 17, 2023
Wawelexy:
Oga she missed the bleeping.... Cut her off cos if you try bleep someone's wife, your wife kitten shall be destroyed too by one jobless small boy... Stay away from people's wife

It doesn't work that way.

Some men didn't bang anybody's wife, yet their wives cheated on them.

Simply reduce your risk by marrying an emphatic woman, its a wonderful trait people tend to overlook.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Switinthemiddle(m): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Then you continue looking until you find the one you're at least 90% compatible with.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maam ever found someone that ticked all those ur boxes but some anti-earth forces still didnt make it work out. I did
Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Gadafii: 7:49am On Aug 17, 2023
Block her in all ways possible, she’s married let her husband take care of her needs

Don’t entertain any form of call or texts or bait from her, no let devil use you

Shey be you see Wetin happen to that married lady that was camped inside hotel room by a pastor
Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by dkidd: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
This is the result of my ex is not my enemy rubbish . I wonder what business exes have in keeping contacts and communicating
When and if I have an ex I wouldn't want to know about his existence. Rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Kick Out This Lazy Man Out Of My House. He Is Draining My Pocket / 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? / A Man Is Sleeping With His Mother Inlaw And Sister Inlaw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.