Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC (20194 Views)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) / PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Superwave16320: 4:11pm On May 08, 2022
You have to be mad or an Igbo to be this senseless n foolish for making such useless comment.

Ibkhaleel:
[s][/s] FYI! The north has only exhibited maturity and allowed Jonathan rule...but everyone knows that he has never won the election it was rigged!

Dont deceive yourself....no southerner wil ever be trusted or voted for in the north ..and we all know that the north decides and has the final power .....your open hatred and lies has made you guys lose relevance we wil never allow any zoning...politics is a number of strength and our number determines who wil rule...
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Superwave16320: 4:16pm On May 08, 2022
Was Buhari not in opposition when he failed against Jonathan

Bloggz74:
Well said but remember that was because it was a transition between PDP to PDP. Intra-party transition it's easier considering they used federal might and power of incumbency.

But here we are talking about wrestling from a ruling party. Somany things comes to play.

Before you sell your idea ask yourself why it was easy for a northern opposition of Buhari APC to wrestle power from an incumbant president of Jonathan PDP in 2015.

BE WISE.

Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Superwave16320: 4:22pm On May 08, 2022
That is ok so long it is not given to any northerner or Igbo. Equity as been served to the South that way. APC must not win for equity to be served but APC must not give is tucket to any Igbo. The entire igbo tribe can rot in hell over that.

cktheluckyman:

I can assure you that if the APC makes the mistake of giving it's ticket to a SWner in 2023.That candidate will not win a single street in the SS/SE
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Superwave16320: 4:24pm On May 08, 2022
Have you seen Fashola election result or his your Igbo father brain dead. ?

cktheluckyman:

How exactly did it pain me? It s a fact.That is exactly why the APC have never scored up to 60% of votes in Lagos
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by cktheluckyman: 4:43pm On May 08, 2022
Superwave16320:
Have you seen Fashola election result or his your Igbo father brain dead. ?

Oga did Fashola contest under the APC? You are obviously the one with a dead brain.

I voted for Fashola in 2011 under the ACN.I will never vote APC.I was almost tempted to vote for Desmond Elliot but could not have myself thumbprinting for APC
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by cktheluckyman: 4:46pm On May 08, 2022
Superwave16320:
That is ok so long it is not given to any northerner or Igbo. Equity as been served to the South that way. APC must not win for equity to be served but APC must not give is tucket to any Igbo. The entire igbo tribe can rot in hell over that.

As long as the SW loses out am fine
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Owologbo(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2022
ayomilore:
Jonathan a southerner defeated Atiku and other northern presidential candidates in 2011. All this noise about Apc loosing if they field a southern candidate is a big lie.
The south needs to put her house in order, the agitation by northerner for open presidential ticket lately is due to several unserious aspirants declaring in the south.
The only way to keep this country as one indivisible entity is for power to come to south come 2023 anything outside this may spell doom for our already fragile unity as a nation.
The country didn't brake when a southerner lost the presidential election in 2015 and I don't believe a southerner loosing in 2023 will lead to a brake.
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Adek15(m): 6:19pm On May 08, 2022
Burgerlomo:
All the delegates in that party will be smiling to the bank if you know what that means grin
how can someone be delegate of a party?
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by oyatz(m): 7:06pm On May 08, 2022
Sunnymatey:
The presidency should go to the South East.
That's just the right thing to do.

Major ethnic groups:
Presidency From 1999 till date.
Ibo: -----------------------
Hausa: Yar'Adua, Buhari
Yoruba: Obasanjo

Geo Political Zones in the south: Presidency from 1999 till date.
South East: ---------------
South South: Jonathan
South West: Obasanjo

If we're interested in the peace of this country, we must do the right thing.
With lgbo president, all those parading themselves as lpob will go quiet just like the then militants in the South South.

No one individual or a single ethnic group can decide the future for others.
But Justice, Equity and Fair Play must be encourage for the peace and prosperity of the country.
The fear of an lbo president dividing the country does not hold water.

I don't think this is part of the APC guildline for the presidential primaries.
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by oyatz(m): 7:13pm On May 08, 2022
Adek15:
how can someone be delegate of a party?

There are two types of delegates;

1) Statutory delegates: these are party leaders that are automatically qualified to vote in the presidential primaries because they are elected under the platform of the party either presently or in the past e.g President, Vice-president, Senators, Reps, Governors, Assembly members ,Chairmen of Local Government, members of the NWC and State ExCOs of the party.

States where the party is ruling have more statutory delegates e.g there are more APC statutory delegates in Osun State than Anambra State.

2) Elected ad-hoc delegates: there are specially elected by the Party members in each Local Government to vote in the primary election to elect the flag bearer.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Superwave16320: 7:45pm On May 08, 2022
Don't bet your life on it sha cos Tinubu is your president come 2023.

cktheluckyman:

As long as the SW loses out am fine
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by mp3ree: 8:33pm On May 08, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
[s][/s] FYI! The north has only exhibited maturity and allowed Jonathan rule...but everyone knows that he has never won the election it was rigged!

Dont deceive yourself....no southerner wil ever be trusted or voted for in the north ..and we all know that the north decides and has the final power .....your open hatred and lies has made you guys lose relevance we wil never allow any zoning...politics is a number of strength and our number determines who wil rule...

And you expect southerners to vote for a Northerner? How do you reason? seems you don't know what the Constitution says about election?
North rule North,South rule South.
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Ylink4sure: 8:42pm On May 08, 2022
This is a very clever move by APC and it's delightful! It will weed out some aspirants or at least show that they are going no-where!

I bet some would have realized they just wanted N100M.

tinsel:

https://punchng.com/370-statutory-delegates-must-sign-your-forms-apc-tells-osinbajo-amaechi-others/?amp
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by oyatz(m): 8:57pm On May 08, 2022
cktheluckyman:

I will rather have NE or NC than have the SW

This is the beauty of democracy.

In actual fact, the S/East will vote for Atiku/PDP.
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by oyatz(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Which Yoruba? The same tribe tribe that ruled 1999-2007?

Tribes don't rule but individuals do on the platform of political parties.
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by oyatz(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Oga abeg STFU!! I am amongst the registered voters in Lagos and I am not Yoruba.

Until INEC collates the voters register by ethnicity, we have no way of telling whose votes are inconsequential

Forget that stuff, ethnicity is not on the ballot.
Vote for whoever you like sir.
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by tinsel: 9:04pm On May 08, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
They must thread carefully in order not to loose with a very wide margin wink
Where will Osibanjo get 10 statutory delegates from Lagos state? I fear.
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by 1875s: 6:52am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Is this one is English or Engrish.
[/s]
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by 1875s: 6:53am On May 09, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Now boys will be separated from men.

Will Emefiele, Adeshina still buy form? grin
[/s]
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by 1875s: 6:59am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112631837:

We said in our lifetime, not your lifetime.
Don't get it twisted!
You get whatever you wish for in life.
[/s]
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Adek15(m): 7:08am On May 09, 2022
oyatz:

There are two types of delegates;

1) Statutory delegates: these are party leaders that are automatically qualified to vote in the presidential primaries because they are elected under the platform of the party either presently or in the past e.g President, Vice-president, Senators, Reps, Governors, Assembly members ,Chairmen of Local Government, members of the NWC and State ExCOs of the party.

States where the party is ruling have more statutory delegates e.g there are more APC statutory delegates in Osun State than Anambra State.

2) Elected ad-hoc delegates: there are specially elected by the Party members in each Local Government to vote in the primary election to elect the flag bearer.

thanks for the feedback. Only option 2 is viable to me for now. So, how do I go about it?
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by justified007: 7:24am On May 09, 2022
cktheluckyman:

How exactly did it pain me? It s a fact.That is exactly why the APC have never scored up to 60% of votes in Lagos

Sanwo-Olu actually scored a whopping 75.65% in the governorship election last time. You can't be comparing the general election to the local elections Sir.
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by justified007: 7:27am On May 09, 2022
tinsel:

Where will Osibanjo get 10 statutory delegates from Lagos state? I fear.

He will definitely get more than 10 delegates from Lagos State na. Remember he's more of a Lagos guy than anywhere else and he's at the Lagos State corridor of powers for long . It's just that the 10 delegates that signed his form may have eaten their last supper as far as Lagos politics is concerned. They should remember to collect something worthwhile before signing
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by justified007: 7:38am On May 09, 2022
Charly68:
This condition is tough oo.. will they be taking the form round for signatures ?

Very easy sir if you're a serious candidate. Let your campaign coordinators in each state get their 10 delegates from their state, fly them to Abuja or wherever the form is , they sign your form and you give them thanks for coming.

A serious contender whose state coordinator can't get 10 delegates from a state should know that he's failed totally in that state already.

I think it's a good initiative from the APC

1 Like

Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by justified007: 7:51am On May 09, 2022
cktheluckyman:

I can assure you that if the APC makes the mistake of giving it's ticket to a SWner in 2023.That candidate will not win a single street in the SS/SE

You're indeed a funny character. How many rooms did APC won in your so-called SE in 2015 ? Now compare the result with 2019 elections. They can now even boast of having elected representatives in your towns and villages and you're still making mouths .

You Southeasterners can't actually do anything for APC if they give their tickets to the SW because they're a major investor in the APC projects unlike you guys that are trying to reap where you did not sow. Go and threaten your PDP sir
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by oyatz(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2022
Adek15:
thanks for the feedback. Only option 2 is viable to me for now. So, how do I go about it?

You must be a registered member of the party for about 2years (in written).

In practice, only strong and long standing members get elected. Young educated Nigerians ought to have registered enmass with the political parties immediately after the 2015 elections,by now they will have about 70% of the control of the parties.

All the political thugs and people who physically rig elections are youths , often less than 30years of age.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Adek15(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2022
oyatz:

You must be a registered member of the party for about 2years (in written).

In practice, only strong and long standing members get elected. Young educated Nigerians ought to have registered enmass with the political parties immediately after the 2015 elections,by now they will have about 70% of the control of the parties.

All the political thugs and people who physically rig elections are youths , often less than 30years of age.
OK. Thank you.
Can I register anytime or parties have stipulated periods to register

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? / 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) / Osita Chidoka Accused Of Not Having Pictures To Back Up Projects He Authorised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.