Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC (20172 Views)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) / PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:

And you think we don't have Northerners and Yoruba in SouthEast!?

It goes both ways simple reason why indegenes keep ruling Lagos as majority always carries the vote

So never threaten SW with your 5% votes as we never begged for it
Remember your 10 delegates. Who says this is not a good policy lol.
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2022
kokoA:
Nigeria will not be great on our life time.
Please don't say that. We want it to be. Whatever it takes even if it's secession. I want to be a patriot in my lifetime. I want to be part of something genuine and progressive. I want to love my country in my lifetime.
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
i will rather vote a cow than vote yeebow human
You already voted one twice.
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by johnpalmer774(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2022
Corporate2020:

Power is rotated between North and South, and not between NE, NW, NC, SW, SS, SE. If not, then NE and NC should say it is their turn.

SO, Igbos should get set to contest with other Southerners. Obsanjo contested against Alex Ekwueme, Odumegwu Ojukwu, and other clowns. The Presidency was not zoned to Obsanjo's village.

Thank u and please educate them more that both Buhari and late Ya’radua are from same Katsina state which is Northwest and in 2015 when Buhari was contesting Kwakwaso from same Northwest ,Atiku from Northeast and Okorocha from Southeast Contested against him but now my ppl from other side just want Presidency to be micro zone to their region, it cant happen they better prepare or else they will continue to lose out.
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Cmanforall: 11:36am On May 08, 2022
tinsel:

https://punchng.com/370-statutory-delegates-must-sign-your-forms-apc-tells-osinbajo-amaechi-others/?amp
It seems they want the money to spread

Which delegate will sign without his share of the 100million? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Halexgos3(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2022
Burgerlomo:
cool
Yes I’m here
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Jollos(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I can't wait for May 30th to be here

Can't just wait

But u have to wait.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by MikoB: 11:40am On May 08, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
If you were a supporter of tinubu, you would have been elated by this hurdle, you don't seem too comfortable with all these caveats. First it was the form 18 and now this. Even though we know osinbajo won't have much stress scaling this hurdle.
Don't you see these hurdles as weakening the party from the grassroots? These politicians get easily frustrated over little hurdles, and this is even huge. There might be a riot in APC soon.

Like you rightly stated that Osinbajo wil scale through the hurdle, any aspirant that find it difficult in securing the 370 statutory delegates ' signatures has no business vying for the post in the first place. For example in france every candidate need at least 500 signatures or more from political office holders cut across party lines, before he or she will be allowed. What I don't understand in apc's own is that if this requirement will be allowed to stand in regards to the electoral law, or maybe it can be treated as a responsibility of a political party internal affairs.
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:45am On May 08, 2022
MikoB:

Like you rightly stated that Osinbajo wil scale through the hurdle, any aspirant that find it difficult in securing the 370 statutory delegates ' signatures has no business vying for the post in the first place. For example in france every candidate need at least 500 signatures or more from political office holders cut across party lines, before he or she will be allowed. What I don't understand in apc's own is that if this requirement will be allowed to stand in regards to the electoral law, or maybe it can be treated as a responsibility of a political party internal affairs.
They must thread carefully in order not to loose with a very wide margin wink
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by eguarojeona: 11:45am On May 08, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
[s][/s] FYI! The north has only exhibited maturity and allowed Jonathan rule...but everyone knows that he has never won the election it was rigged!

Dont deceive yourself....no southerner wil ever be trusted or voted for in the north ..and we all know that the north decides and has the final power .....your open hatred and lies has made you guys lose relevance we wil never allow any zoning...politics is a number of strength and our number determines who wil rule...
Very rich coming from northerners that has been parasiting on the south since 1914.You think we want to be in same country with y'all bokoharam lovers.We southerners are sick and tired of y'all
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by BlazinGlory40: 11:48am On May 08, 2022
tesppidd:
That's very simply because Jonathan was in PDP and there was no other party even 30 percent as strong as PDP then (in 2011).

But i think that both major parties should zone to the South.

The main confusion is coming from PDP;

APC looks ready to zone to the South but PDP don't mind zoning to the North as long as they grab power.

It the because of what PDP are doing that APC is now reconsidering it's decision to zone to the South.

And who says a southerner can’t defeat a northerner?
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by doshiyad1: 11:49am On May 08, 2022
tinsel:

I think that number of contestants is a trick by APC to raise money to execute the presidential election because of some clauses in the electoral act on party donations.

You are smart and thinking what am thinking too. Following!
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Burgerlomo: 11:54am On May 08, 2022
Halexgos3:

Yes I’m here

You didn't whistle so no chair for you grin
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by tesppidd: 11:57am On May 08, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
This is a lame excuse that would scatter APC like a Park of cards. Been incumbent gave them all the tools they need to prosecute the election and win. Except you guys now agree with us who predicted that after buhari, there will be no more APC.
Ndume said it's better for APC to loose with a southern candidate to save the party from death.
If PDP are going to jettison equity and prioritise winning election over fairness by zoning to the North for another 8 years after Buhari, then APC might as well do whatever they need to also retain power, even if it means going North again.

Hypocrites cannot be supporting PDP for making their primary contest open while castigating APC for doing same.

Forget power of incumbency; you make wise choices first, before relying on incumbency!
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by MikoB: 12:01pm On May 08, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
They must thread carefully in order not to loose with a very wide margin wink

I think apc will still win the presidential election in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:02pm On May 08, 2022
kokoA:
Nigeria will not be great in our life time.
We said in our lifetime, not your lifetime.
Don't get it twisted!
You get whatever you wish for in life.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by yomi531(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2022
mrvitalis:

South was united because we supported one zone
But how greed of yorubas don't want to see equity in that at all, they have ruled let others who haven't taste but na
I just wanted to Clarify the notion that na only North dey win election. Biggest lie ever
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by fyneguy: 12:02pm On May 08, 2022
PHIPEX:
This one is hard o, how many of them will meet this condition considering the delegates might not want to openly endorse any candidate at this time. Signing for a candidate means an open rejection of the other candidates which will be difficult.

Over 450 already did for Tinubu.

Some Delegates are bold o. They openly support their choice.
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Titaniumental: 12:24pm On May 08, 2022
ayomilore:
Jonathan a southerner defeated Atiku and other northern presidential candidates in 2011. All this noise about Apc loosing if they field a southern candidate is a big lie.
The south needs to put her house in order, the agitation by northerner for open presidential ticket lately is due to several unserious aspirants declaring in the south.
The only way to keep this country as one indivisible entity is for power to come to south come 2023 anything outside this may spell doom for our already fragile unity as a nation.
As a matter of fact South also triumph against the north in 2003

With little help from the middle belt

Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Royalty83(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2022
JohnsonEmma:
Peter Obi for President 2023

Baba pls quit SK.. pls

2 Likes

Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Royalty83(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2022
Sunnymatey:
The presidency should go to the South East.
That's just the right thing to do.

Major ethnic groups:
Presidency From 1999 till date.
Ibo: -----------------------
Hausa: Yar'Adua, Buhari
Yoruba: Obasanjo

Geo Political Zones in the south: Presidency from 1999 till date.
South East: ---------------
South South: Jonathan
South West: Obasanjo

If we're interested in the peace of this country, we must do the right thing.
With lgbo president, all those parading themselves as lpob will go quiet just like the then militants in the South South.

No one individual or a single ethnic group can decide the future for others.
But Justice, Equity and Fair Play must be encourage for the peace and prosperity of the country.
The fear of an lbo president dividing the country does not hold water.

South East will definitely get their chance before rapture. I know that for sure
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Paramount01(m): 12:58pm On May 08, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
[s][/s] FYI! The north has only exhibited maturity and allowed Jonathan rule...but everyone knows that he has never won the election it was rigged!

Dont deceive yourself....no southerner will ever be trusted or voted for in the north ..and we all know that the north decides and has the final power .....your open hatred and lies have made you guys lose relevance we will never allow any zoning...politics is a number of strength and our number determines who will rule...

I hate hearing "election was rigged" abeg! Which party did not rigged election? Elections were won by the highest riggers

2 Likes

Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Paramount01(m): 1:02pm On May 08, 2022
Sunnymatey:
The presidency should go to the South East.
That's just the right thing to do.

Major ethnic groups:
Presidency From 1999 till date.
Ibo: -----------------------
Hausa: Yar'Adua, Buhari
Yoruba: Obasanjo

Geo Political Zones in the south: Presidency from 1999 till date.
South East: ---------------
South South: Jonathan
South West: Obasanjo

If we're interested in the peace of this country, we must do the right thing.
With lgbo president, all those parading themselves as lpob will go quiet just like the then militants in the South South.

No one individual or a single ethnic group can decide the future for others.
But Justice, Equity and Fair Play must be encourage for the peace and prosperity of the country.
The fear of an lbo president dividing the country does not hold water.

if we should go by this your analysis, north East also has not ruled this nation before likewise north central.so why the shout of the East
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Indispensable85(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2022
This makes alot of sense to me. The contest is crowded by people who can't get 10 delegates votes across Nigeria. Maybe they're just donors.
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by PointZerom: 1:22pm On May 08, 2022
post=112626175:
Nigeria must be great in our lifetime.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians out there.

God bless Nigeria.

We said in our lifetime, not your lifetime.
Don't get it twisted!
You get whatever you wish for in life.

So Buhari did not make your NIGERIA great again....?
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Charly68: 1:53pm On May 08, 2022
This condition is tough oo.. will they be taking the form round for signatures ?
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Jsucre(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2022
Lovelive:
Says who?

check online
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Trimjos: 3:32pm On May 08, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Is this one is English or Engrish.

You sabi murder English eeh
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Uncleodi(m): 3:40pm On May 08, 2022
MikoB:
This is the standard in most advanced countries ,it will really bring down the lists of many clowns and pretenders that bought the 100 million naira forms as if money is out fashion. I am sure only few of them will be able to submit the forms with this requirement,because most statutory delegates are comfortable in their own level you will need to doll out huge amount of money incase you decide to bribe them to attest their signatures. Bravo apc.

You are so damn right
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by JohnsonEmma(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Royalty83 post=112632872]

Baba pls quit SK.. pls

I hear you sir
Re: 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC by Superwave16320: 4:08pm On May 08, 2022
SW SS & SE

You can rot in hell if you have any contrary view n yes any northern can contest. Capable southerner will beat Atiku or any northerner the way MKO n Ebele did if he does his homework.

mrvitalis:

Which of the south ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 / "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" / DPR Discovers Illegal Petroleum Refineries In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.