Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God (824 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God by Stallionhorse: 11:57am On May 08, 2022
Guys hi, I met this girl about a month ago, we started vibing well, we even wanted to give the whole dating thing a shot.. Really she is cool and all that. Though she is the broke type and I dislike broke girls but I just felt since I'm a nice guy I can cover up some of her bills pending when she gets a new job. On this faithful day she was complaining about some financial issues so I told her I will cover her bills she shouldn't worry she should just give me sometime.
Fast forward a few days later we where having a conversation and she made a statement that raised my eyebrows, she said "all she needs now is God" I told her yeah' everybody Need God but we all need someone to love, care and support us. This girl told me boldly that she doesn't need any one she needs God alone. So I decided to leave her for God, who am I to be dragging woman with God. I stopped chatting with her or calling her like before and she too stop giving her attention like before, at this point I felt her and God where now seeing face to face so I let her be.
Fast forward to yesterday, she sent me series of WhatsApp messages apologizing to me for her behavior and the things she said that might have triggered my anger, that I'm a nice person and I'm caring. I told her she did nothing wrong to me and that I just felt she needed the space. After a few hours of our conversation this girl asked me to send her money.. Lol.. I've invited her over to my place this evening to spend the night cause I have a small god in my trouser that if worshipped well can fork out money to solve her problems. guys did I do the right thing or I should Still leave her for God cause I know God is the greatest and there is nothing he can't do.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God by kwaso2: 12:02pm On May 08, 2022
I don't support bad things, but you see this one, my brother, Carry go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 08, 2022
The whole thing makes no sense,you gats understand say nobody care about your life and how you wish to live it.
You can fvvk your gal and fvvk yourself it's not our business,go ahead with your plans and sharrap.

I hate proud guy men,you sound pompous,you don't do broke girls?then don't do it,e get who dey force you?
Too much noise,what Happened to OT?must una post everything online,just bounce.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God by Teddy96: 12:05pm On May 08, 2022
. . . Honestly speaking. . Whe she said she need God. . I actually thought she mean the Real God grin. .

Not knowing it was Money she needed. .

Some Vwomen eh
Re: She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God by Bamzyriches451: 12:06pm On May 08, 2022
Damn!
Don't send her any money, let her come to your house and when she comes bang that f***ng pussy like a wizard. It's obvious she only chatted you up cos she needs your help and trust me once she gets what she needs from you she'll still gost you again and that will make you a SIMPle man.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God by Stallionhorse: 12:12pm On May 08, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:
The whole thing makes no sense,you gats understand say nobody care about your life and how you wish to live it.
You can fvvk your gal and fvvk yourself it's not our business,go ahead with your plans and sharrap.

I hate proud guy men,you sound pompous,you don't do broke girls?then don't do it,e get who dey force you?
Too much noise,what Happened to OT?must una post everything online,just bounce.
you sound like a sex staved and broke guy!! Sorry my guy!! Double up.. Nah money be fine bobo
Re: She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God by Stallionhorse: 12:15pm On May 08, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
Damn!
Don't send her any money, let her come to your house and when she comes bang that f***ng pussy like a wizard. It's obvious she only chatted you up cos she needs your help and trust me once she gets what she needs from you she'll still gost you again and that will make you a SIMPle man.
omo I've prepared my stadium for this match.. 3 points sure with 5 goals scored.. In the morning I will act like am rushing to work AnD my network is bad.. Will give her 1k for transport.. If you stay in Lagos I fit give you her number so you go try your luck. Its high time we share our community palliatives well.
Re: She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God by Stallionhorse: 12:15pm On May 08, 2022
kwaso2:
lol... Clear road for man them!!
Re: She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 08, 2022
Stallionhorse:
you sound like a sex staved and broke guy!! Sorry my guy!! Double up.. Nah money be fine bobo
Na money be fine Bobo but make you dey wise,na so fvvk dey shak you or na so the money dey shak you?
Ogbeni wake up no dey zuzu, physical world dey different from online,no dey mumu yourself here with jargon.

You better understand that the way you wish to live your life and fvvk around no concern any bagger,you fit fvvk your mvma join e no concern anyone,so wetin come be the essence of this?
Face life no dey try please invisible people,or na pikin dey even worry you?
Re: She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God by Stallionhorse: 12:17pm On May 08, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Na money be fine Bobo but make you dey wise,na so fvvk dey shak you or na so the money dey shak you?
Ogbeni wake up no dey zuzu, physical world dey different from online,no dey mumu yourself here with jargon.

You better understand that the way you wish to live your life and fvvk around no concern any bagger,you fit fvvk your mvma join e no concern anyone,so wetin come he the essence of this?
firm der!! Before I off your breath... Use your upper or you go perish.
Re: She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 08, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Perish the way your mvma take perish b4 she born you,who dash monkey banana?
Too much talk go make you look too weak, action speaks,face reality of life make you stop the fake,e dey irritate.

We love action,no be small boys wey dey carry make mouth not even physical,for faceless forum.
Oboy ogvn dey kvll you?
Re: She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:19pm On May 08, 2022
she needed money, and no matter what you do with/to her, dont give her any.... let her go ask her "god" for financial help.
Re: She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God by Nyascobar1414: 12:20pm On May 08, 2022
kwaso2:

Bros.... Kuku kill me wid laff...

Hahahahaaaaahaaaaa....
Re: She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God by PerfectStranger(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2022
Nice one son. Flog her with your small god then japa. You people have started having small sense here

Re: She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God by Acidbath: 12:22pm On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Bros.... Kuku kill me wid laff...I like your nyash..I wan fvCk am grin

Hahahahaaaaahaaaaa....

Mentally deranged uyo 1mbecile. grin
Re: She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God by Nyascobar1414: 12:22pm On May 08, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Real nigga...
Thats a old Hag behind that moniker...
Her fmr moniker was Cryer....
So it seems she's crying...
Re: She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God by Nyascobar1414: 12:24pm On May 08, 2022
@Op, you a real nigaa.. Its all game ... Fvvk the hell outta pusyy.....

It gladens my heart when a guy doesn't acts like a simp....

Cheers!
Re: She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God by Acidbath: 12:27pm On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
[s]@Op, you a real nigaa..
Its all game ...
Fvvk the hell outta pusyy.....

It gladens my heart when a guy doesn't acts like a simp....

Cheers![/s]

Pussi wey you Neva see since dem born you throway for uyo Street.

Nyascobar1414:

Be kind sir....
Be your sisters keeper....
Be nice and worship em, a woman carried you for 9months...
A good christian cherish females...

You cant see through the sarcasm bro....

Real niggas dont gv a fvvk bout em.....

Let em all geddifok, those girls are all selfish...
Its all game, tryna game em....

TRP is Golden.

We know say you no get sisters. You be street bastard. grin

1 Like

Re: She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God by Bamzyriches451: 2:20pm On May 08, 2022
Stallionhorse:
omo I've prepared my stadium for this match.. 3 points sure with 5 goals scored.. In the morning I will act like am rushing to work AnD my network is bad.. Will give her 1k for transport.. If you stay in Lagos I fit give you her number so you go try your luck. Its high time we share our community palliatives well.
Lol.
I don't stay in Lagos, but pls give me her number.... I want to talk to her like a brother let's see if she'll change. cheesy
Re: She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God by oluwaseyi0: 2:25pm On May 08, 2022
Stallionhorse:

That's over reaching, you don't need to go that low, it's not as if you met her at a brothel

Have some mutual respect, fu*k your f*uck don't share her number

(1) (Reply)

I'll Buy Your Facebook Account / Please Welcome Me Officially To Nairaland / I’m Heartbroken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.