Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? (30875 Views)

What Tinubu Told Us When He First Heard That Peter Obi Won In Lagos - Oyalowo / So This Is How Bad Nigeria Has Gotten In Under 8years? (pics) / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by naijapikin2(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
When I hear tinubu is warming up to aso rock. I give up on naija 90%.... Na tithe remain for my hope on naija. 10%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Festy4u(m): 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed After 8 years of patriotism, the people I supported abandoned me as if I had leprosy.

The Griller-General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
it was wen dollars was missing during GEJs tenure and he now went on to say dat if any dollar was missing in Nigeria dat America would knw!

My broda I shed tears dat day! undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Realguyman1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Splitmind:

I am totally serious, we should stop complaining and understand that your lives now are much better than under PDP.

Can you imagine the insecurity, corruption and poverty that would have happened if Jonathan won the election?

President Buhari came and changed the story!
Are you ironically speaking or what? Explain how your life is now better under APC and buhari?
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by ismodiwa(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Late Abba kyari scammed his own cousin, threatened to Jail him if he dare speaks..
It's a long story
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Burruchaga71(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
South African girls can now differentiate between Igbos and yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by jamace(m): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Splitmind:

I am totally serious, we should stop complaining and understand that your lives now are much better than under PDP.

Can you imagine the insecurity, corruption and poverty that would have happened if Jonathan won the election?

President Buhari came and changed the story!
I am shocked to hear this... I dont even know what to say now.. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by ojtech8291: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
The way people are dying like ants and some will come out and say we are on top of the situation

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Splitmind:
The story I heard is that Nigerians have become so ungrateful for all the good works the president has done and take any chance to insult him online.

It is not good, this country has gotten much better than before and now is the time to be patriotic.
na like dis better con3 dey be?

spit dat patriotic shiit outta ur mouf now!
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by sweetman2022: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
LesbianBoy:

People like you is the reason I am so confident the country will never get better at least not in th next 100 years. 3 weeks ago the amount of billions (in double and triple figures o) that have been declared missing has surpassed whatsoever that was stolen under Jonathan. And those are not the only billions stolen in this buhari tenure o.

Some of us knew that it would be worst under buhari and I am sure many of you who voted buhari deep down knew......but hatred and tribalism was just too much inside of you guys that you all voted the buhari in 2015 and even reelected the Dullard in 2019 angry
Nigeria will never get better because of people like you. The GEJ fanatics like you don't want to accept that yes things turns out to be worst under Buhari doesn't mean Nigeria doesn't need a change under GEJ. Go to Google and type Alison deal with Dominican republic to get a glimpse of Corruption under GEJ. The second set is Buhari apologists that don't want to accept that Buhari is a total failure, they are still bend on holding GEJ responsible even After 7 years plus. This set of people will never make Nigeria better. So I agree with you that Nigeria will never be better.
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Off1245(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
heniford2:
zombie
nnamdi Kano was quite a thing I won't a bad or good thing I prefer to use d word mutual because it has advantage and disadvantage
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Off1245(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
heniford2:
zombie
nnamdi Kano was quite a thing I won't a bad or good thing I prefer to use d word mutual because it has advantage and disadvantage cheesy
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by ismodiwa(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Late Abba kyari scammed his own cousin, threatened to kill him if he dare speaks, and when he spoke the vice president said it's a family issue..
It's a long story
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by kals4luv990(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
That TINUBU AND ATIKU WAN CONTEST
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Freelancerx: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
How dollar was 150 7 years ago and it's above 600 naira now

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by balogunbashit(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
The story of how a whole accountant general stole 80 billion naira is evident enough to show how bad Nigeria has become.

How on earth will one man siphon such amount of money?

Huge money that is capable of easing ASUU wahala & as well cater for some of the social amenities we are in dire need of as a nation.

Regardless, I still have hope in a better Nigeria.

May Nigeria succeed!

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by farydah: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Not a story but my personal experience of buying 2500g peak milk at 3500-3800 before Buhari and currently buying at 15000!!!!! embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by salt1: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Splitmind:

Tinubu will be a great president, better accept it now because we will use all manner of means to ensure he becomes president.

This is the most frightening threat

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by coputa(m): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
LoveToRead:
There is no need to hear a story to confirm how bad the situation is. The realities on ground are enough confirmation.
Prof.mention one only.
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Zane2point4(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
LadySarah:

Felix Terungwa! Aka Manbabbqgrills...Vulturegriller...Sis Yewande and legions!
Guy is a disappointment
Na the fool be this,correct jew jonsing man!

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Zane2point4(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
post=113962658:
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

Partisan politics isn’t good,quit it!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
That Tinubu and Atiku are the flag bearers for the major parties

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by coputa(m): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigerians travelling to other countries to do odd jobs just to escape the hardship back home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by badoh(m): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Offpoint1:
I was that guy that still had a little tiny hope for Nigeria, I stood against Nigerians running away from the country because I still had faith and hope in Nigeria.
I said to myself "maybe Buhari was a mistake"...

Then I woke up to some of set of folks who foisted the disaster upon us still clamoring support for Tinubu, I lost it there...

We are truly a curse nation and bad leaders/terrible citizens are God punishment upon us.
Oga, will you compare Tinubu intellectual capability with that of Buhari. They are not on the same level at all. Tinubu is sound, loaded and intellectually fit to lead. Leadership is not measured by just blowing grammar but by feat one is able to achieve. Tinubu is known for assembling technocrats to do the job and doesn't choose based on sentiment. One of the reasons why buhari failed is because he himself is not sound and he appoint his kinsmen based on sentiments while jettisioning competency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Telekinetic: 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Splitmind:

Tinubu will be a great president, better accept it now because we will use all manner of means to ensure he becomes president.
Negga shut the fvck up! Be ObiDient or die ontop Tinubu’s manhood.
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by HandsomeBlack: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
That Nigerians are considering voting a Fulani from Cameroon as president when the one from Niger finish his own two terms of misrule.
iamrealdeji:
That Tinubu and Atiku are the flag bearers for the major parties

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
helinues:

If you can't cry us a lagoon, then dont expect us to take you seriously

Eish

SHUT UP!!!

STIPEND COLLECTOR
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by waice6571: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
The day I saw pardoned bokoharam terrorist being flown abroad with their sins wiped clean while the people they made homeless, widow and orphans were protesting against lack of food and water in the IDP camp and Nigeria army is still shooting at them..... This is heartbreaking!

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by largeman4u(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
To get transcript from unilag. After waiting for 5 months it was not treated until they ask for bribe.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Amalekki: 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
When Okonjo-Iweala as Jonathan's minister warned us about our true situation but the looting and Dubai weekend parties continued unabated.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

386 Injured Soldiers, Others Quit Military / Orji Uzor-Kalu Patronizes Akara Sellers (Photos) / Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.