Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? (30878 Views)

What Tinubu Told Us When He First Heard That Peter Obi Won In Lagos - Oyalowo / So This Is How Bad Nigeria Has Gotten In Under 8years? (pics) / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Amalekki: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
sweetman2022:

If by now you still don't get why Buhari was massively voted for in 2015, then I must say you are still living in denial yourself. People want change because GEJ govt. corruption index was at it peak. Should I mention Dansuki, or Madueke Alison or Patience, I can go on. Crude was being sold at the highest point. Your concern if they were genuine should be how in God's name did Buhari won again in 2019?? I mean failure in all ramifications in this govt. And some zombies will still never accept his failures. What a country.
Simple. Buhari won because Atiku unsurprisingly bought PDP's ticket. OBJ and co tried some damage control but it was too late. PDP only needed a much more credible candidate at that point but they failed.
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by taretoofine(m): 12:02am On Jun 20, 2022
One presidential candidate holding broom and people cheering him as he waves it

I asked again, broom to sweep what?
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Federalis: 12:10am On Jun 20, 2022
Anytime God wan laugh, e go tune into Nigeria as comedy centre.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by nnamdi640: 12:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Seeing people ready to support Mr billion vans as president, someone that should be cooling his head in prison is the one some people prefer as president, then I knew that this country is cursed. Abeg, how many politicians did thesame people see in aboard using billion vans during election?

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Aklee4994(m): 12:40am On Jun 20, 2022
Snake swallow money

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Makinaki: 3:11am On Jun 20, 2022
Fear hol me when I hear say ab0ki Muslim fanatics for Sokoto stone one Christian gal called Deborah to death so tey dem burn her corpse upon say she insult dem Prophet, in the year 2022. Some of the ab0ki even get mind video themself with pride say na dem kill the gal.
I come realise say e don finish for Nigeria when leading politicians from clueless Buhari, Osinbajo Tambuwal, Tinubu no get liver to immediately condemn outright the mindless killing. Atiku wey first condemn later even deny the condemnation.
I come cry more more for the yeye country when I hear say police nor go charge the ab0ki wey dem arrest for murder, but for rioting.
There was a country. Make the last person wen go comot from this hellhole no forget to off the light when dem comot. Oops, I forget sef. No need to off light. Electricity supply sef don collapse.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Jilo83(m): 4:08am On Jun 20, 2022
Dollarnization of PDP and APC primaries.
Also vote buying in Ekiti
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Uchek(m): 5:09am On Jun 20, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu is the least problem of Nigeria. If ten percent of Igbo political elites voice out the marginalization and injustices post-Biafra Nigeria has meted out to Ndigbo, Kanu would not have found a listening audience in Ala-Igbo
What have you done to fight the suffocation of Ndigbo in Nigeria?

EasternVoice:
That the fool Nnamdi Kanu has been caught.
It gave well meaning Ndi-Igbo great joy.

NB: If you want to be unfortunate this Sunday afternoon, quote me! undecided
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Uchek(m): 5:13am On Jun 20, 2022
How can Nigeria be great again when Nigeria has never been great before? Or am l missing something.
post=113962658:
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Grandemperor(m): 5:16am On Jun 20, 2022
Release MNK unconditionally, he has done nothing wrong.
MNK has the right to deny saying those things.
Was he there, when they were killing people?
Are they not also killing people in the North?
Mind your business skull miners, we are not complaining in the southeast.
It is good that the person was done away with. Doesn't the person know that it is sit-at-home?
IPOB/MNK filing similar and identical court processes (tantamount to abuse of court processes) in Aba, Abuja, Enugu, Umuahia, but the FGN just watches, and the courts, suo moto, are in complicity.
Without getting words from MNK first: Mr President, just give us your word, and we will go and tell him. He is our son. He will listen to us.
Thereafter, traditional rulers killed at random in Imo and Anambra States for failing to convince Aso Rock for unconditional release.
He is my son says a Catholic Reverend Father. He is innocent. The resultant impact is that Enugu becomes a killing field, especially on Mondays.
A female police inspector in the southeast: If we get Biafra, my salary will increase becaue we will be paid in pounds and not in Naira.
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by swissgoldenpro2: 5:41am On Jun 20, 2022
I'm here for comments

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by phadul: 5:50am On Jun 20, 2022
This country truly belongs to the rich and corrupt! to say after all this time oh hopeless leadership the best we can come up with are a cycle of corrupt politians that have been plundering the country in poverty and darkness since veginning of this democracy to continue their vices its ok
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by pargelenis(m): 5:59am On Jun 20, 2022
The Ondo church shooting … kids too cry

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Uchedizzy(f): 6:21am On Jun 20, 2022
That snake swalowed 10m abi how much self, lol
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Offpoint1: 6:58am On Jun 20, 2022
badoh:

Oga, will you compare Tinubu intellectual capability with that of Buhari. They are not on the same level at all. Tinubu is sound, loaded and intellectually fit to lead. Leadership is not measured by just blowing grammar but by feat one is able to achieve. Tinubu is known for assembling technocrats to do the job and doesn't choose based on sentiment. One of the reasons why buhari failed is because he himself is not sound and he appoint his kinsmen based on sentiments while jettisioning competency.
Your assertion is base on Tinubu of 15-20 years, the current Tinubu is frail mentally, physically and intellectually.

Age and health plays vital role in human body/mental capability.

I've watched his recents public speeches, he's worse than the current Buhari
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Aystarz: 7:05am On Jun 20, 2022
Zane2point4:
Na the fool be this,correct jew jonsing man!
Very anyhow werey mofo wey dey like disguise for hia. I wonder if he's the most hated member of this forum; he and Helinues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2022
LesbianBoy:

People like you is the reason I am so confident the country will never get better at least not in th next 100 years. 3 weeks ago the amount of billions (in double and triple figures o) that have been declared missing has surpassed whatsoever that was stolen under Jonathan. And those are not the only billions stolen in this buhari tenure o.

Some of us knew that it would be worst under buhari and I am sure many of you who voted buhari deep down knew......but hatred and tribalism was just too much inside of you guys that you all voted the buhari in 2015 and even reelected the Dullard in 2019 angry
I think you are missing the point the person you quoted was trying to make. I totally agree with him topic-wise. At the time, it seemed that GEJ's govt which was dubbed "clueless" even amongst those in the diaspora was not the way to move the nation forward. Some of us, myself included, simply wanted a massive turnaround. We stupidly believed in Bubu and backed by Osinbajo (with all his listed credentials ), it had looked truly promising.

Fast forward to 2019 and I was so confident Bubu would lose, I mean it was so glaringly obvious voting him in was a huge mistake and i had expected almost a landslide victory (picking a lesser evil of 2 demons), for Atiku to win.

To say that I am still shocked by Bubu's 2nd term is an understatement. Form the North, I can understand but from fellow southerners insane vigorously campaigning for him online and offline, was a disappointment and shock.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Confidens52(m): 8:38am On Jun 20, 2022
Omo mine was when I heard that buhari is been recognise by some organisations as a corruption fighting president.that one shocked me undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Snitch24(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2022
Knowing fully well that we already know who the next president is shows no hope for democracy and the problem is with the people we sold our self out I can't believe in the whole of ekiti I was expecting total vote of about 2to 4m the numbers recorded are so few
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Ovulo: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2022
EasternVoice:

It's appalling if that is all you can come up with! Arguing with you it's a waste of time then. U r way beneath my intellectual ability, work more on your diction then we can talk.

My major problem with young IPOB sympathizers is that... THEY DO NOT REASON SMARTLY.

Reason smartly or to reason wisley, Which do you think is better?
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Shattuck(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2022
EasternVoice:

It's appalling if that is all you can come up with! Arguing with you it's a waste of time then. U r way beneath my intellectual ability, work more on your diction then we can talk.

My major problem with young IPOB sympathizers is that... THEY DO NOT REASON SMARTLY.
lol the audacity of foolishness, you said someone is below your intellectual ability, but yet you can't even understand what the topic is all about,how does your response relate to the question asked it's very obvious your intelligence is still at the embryo phase.
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Blackdisciple(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Telling us that we are leaders of tomorrow but till today the old ones are the ones ruling us. grin
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
tunapawizzy
APC telling voters in Ekiti to collect money so they can go and pay their LAPO and grooming loans, and the voters collecting it and happily voting for the same APC that made them collect the loan in the first place.

That Ekiti matter was it for me, Nigeria really can't be saved from self destruction. It's like we are cursed with "election amnesia" that makes us forget our pain and vote them in only for us to start complaining again.
For me, I'm seriously thinking about leaving this country for real.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by tunapawizzy: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
tunapawizzy
APC telling voters in Ekiti to collect money so they can go and pay their LAPO and grooming loans, and the voters collecting it and happily voting for the same APC that made them collect the loan in the first place.

That Ekiti matter was it for me, Nigeria really can't be saved from self destruction. It's like we are cursed with "election amnesia" that makes us forget our pain and vote them in only for us to start complaining again.
For me, I'm seriously thinking about leaving this country for real.
If APC wins in 2023 ...don't think again just leave
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
NIGERIA IS STILL VERY GOOD,
NIGERIA IS NOT BAD NO MATTER HOW YOU UNPATRITOT ELEMENTS PORTRAY IT.
IT IS YOUR NIGERIAN LEADERS THAT ARE BAD,
THOSE SAME LEADERS YOU GLAMORIZE THEIR LOOTS ROVING NAIJA WITH POSE CARS AND MASIONS IN DUBAI AND EUROPE .
NAIJA YOUTHS OF TODAY WHO GLORIFY LOOTERS ARE THE PROBLEM TODAY undecided angry angry
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by bluefilm: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Malory:
That Tinubu wants to lead Nigeria

On top of that, I also heard that he wants 50 million youths to start eating agbado while they are serving in the Army.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. / "Pussy Cat Where Have You Been?", Reno Omokri Mocks Those Visiting Buhari In UK / Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs In Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.