Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? (30877 Views)

What Tinubu Told Us When He First Heard That Peter Obi Won In Lagos - Oyalowo / So This Is How Bad Nigeria Has Gotten In Under 8years? (pics) / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by johnfem321: 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
The way the government ended the lekki toll gate and reaction of western countries to it.. Nigerian are OYO..

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Farid24224(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
*Take my breath away!!! And made it last forever babe, do it now or never babe...

It's still baffles me how Buhari won 2019 election even after 'em nyash don should since 2015...

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by LoveToRead: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
There is no need to hear a story to confirm how bad the situation is. The realities on ground are enough confirmation.

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
When tinibu who is 121 yrs old is now claiming football age of 69yrs..

Holy ghost �

13 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by tunapawizzy: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
APC telling voters in Ekiti to collect money so they can go and pay their LAPO and grooming loans, and the voters collecting it and happily voting for the same APC that made them collect the loan in the first place

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Nakuza(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
So many of them. However, I strongly believe we will certainly overcome as a united people.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Gangster1ms: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed After 8 years of patriotism, the people I supported abandoned me as if I had leprosy.
Stupid vulture griller

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
When tinibu who is 121 yrs old is now claiming football age of 69yrs..

Holy ghost �...

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by GboyegaD(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
That those in my generation are too young to lead when most of these old men at my age were heading parastatals.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
You pay delegates $25,000 each and asked masses to come do volunteer for your campaign. Masses no Sabi chop dollars.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by GboyegaD(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
tunapawizzy:
APC telling voters in Ekiti to collect money so they can go and pay their LAPO and grooming loans, and the voters collecting it and happily voting for the same APC that made them collect the loan in the first place

Please, tell me you are joking.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by chukwuibuipob: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
sad May God have mercy on us in this country and deliver us from pipu that want to make his/their friends RICH and the POOR,POORER..Bottle of groundnut is nearly 1500k.Bread @ 900. Food vendors now use table spoon to measure/sale their Rice/beans sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Fiscus105(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
1.Given contract out to furnish building that still on foundation level by federal government.

2.Given conflicting judgements by two different courts of coordinate jurisdiction.

3.Embezzlement of money to the tune of #200B by man who is manning IPPIS, platform designs to block leakages.

4. That in JAMB, python swallowed million of naira

Infact, endless..............

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by pat077: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
No need to hear any stories, situations on ground and the like of leaders we have is enough testament

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by almarthins(m): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Nigerians campaigning for buhari in 2019.

It was such a show of shame .

I didn’t know how to explain it to my foreign friends

I stopped believing in buhari after gandujes scandal. Which oga president defended like a master thief.

9 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by tunapawizzy: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
GboyegaD:

Please, tell me you are joking.
na so i hear o...i weak too

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Splitmind: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
The story I heard is that Nigerians have become so ungrateful for all the good works the president has done and take any chance to insult him online.

It is not good, this country has gotten much better than before and now is the time to be patriotic.
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by BigDawsNet: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Terrorist in church

I just told one of my buddy.. shey I go Go back naija like dis

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by shortIGBOman: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
It still suprise me, when I heard that Cannibals truly exist in the EAST.

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by JooEeL(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
heniford2:
to insult u in igbo its just to upgrade you which i will not do stupid,silly,idiot

Guy u bad o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Realguyman1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
post=113962658:
Shay with the way buhari take handle Nigeria in the last 7yrs, na in Nigeria wan take great in our time, abi? You people will see evil befallen our great country, instead of speaking against it, u guys will rather start playing politics with it. Weda u, buhari, Tinubu, Atiku and others like it or not, Nigeria will definitely be great someday.

9 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Splitmind: 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Malory:
That Tinubu wants to lead Nigeria

Tinubu will be a great president, better accept it now because we will use all manner of means to ensure he becomes president.
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by FACTANDREALITY: 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
We can not dumped all the blame on governments

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Thomthom(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Baba fall my hand sha

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Chris2863(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
EasternVoice:
That the fool Nnamdi Kanu has been caught.
It gave well meaning Ndi-Igbo great joy.

NB: If you want to be unfortunate this Sunday afternoon, quote me! undecided
you have chosen violence over peace

1 Like

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Theunbothered: 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
post=113962658:

You have been saying this rubbish since 2015.

I thought your personal lord and savior the dog from Daura has made Nigeria great already.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by wahles(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. / Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport / PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.