Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q (4446 Views)

Every Form Of Sexuality Is A Burden To Me / After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q by Haynnie: 1:29pm On May 08, 2022
I love it when the people who always say they’re against division constantly divide themselves into smaller and smaller categories. Lol

The future is what again? grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q by Choilila: 2:31pm On May 08, 2022
The future is new world order.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 17, 2022
I haven't seen most of the flags in the picture before...
Re: Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q by Pussyassasin(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2022
Na wa, why would i enjoy banging my gees was?
Re: Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 17, 2022
Haynnie:
I love it when the people who always say they’re against division constantly divide themselves into smaller and smaller categories. Lol

The future is what again? grin undecided
I agree... I don't understand why they keep dividing themselves... It's ridiculous...

No one's straight... Just less gay... Or more...

As individuals, we're all different... That's enough... No need for everyone to have a flag and seperate themselves from others...
Re: Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q by anthonyuncle(m): 5:56pm On May 17, 2022
i never hear most of these names before o
Re: Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q by phr0nesis(m): 6:15pm On May 17, 2022
Confusion everywhere. All I knew before was heterosexual, homosexual and bisexual. Now they have filled up the atmosphere with so many confusing sexuality.
Re: Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 17, 2022
phr0nesis:
Confusion everywhere. All I knew before was heterosexual, homosexual and bisexual. Now they have filled up the atmosphere with so many confusing sexuality.
They aren't confusing...
Re: Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q by Haynnie: 12:43pm On May 18, 2022
Thonia69:
They aren't confusing...

So what are they?
Re: Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q by Haynnie: 12:46pm On May 18, 2022
BoredBerry:
I agree... I don't understand why they keep dividing themselves... It's ridiculous...

No one's straight... Just less gay... Or more...

As individuals, we're all different... That's enough... No need for everyone to have a flag and seperate themselves from others...

They always say accept me the way I am when they never accept the way they came into this world?

That's a joke.

People are different but it shouldn't affect their sexuality if not is either a mental problem or a fault

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q by Flamemignon1(m): 7:17am On May 19, 2022
And what was the intent of this post because straight people also have their own black and white flag? And that's just to encourage diversity as there's nothing bad in it, during pride, everyone still raises the rainbow flag
Re: Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q by Haynnie: 8:49am On May 19, 2022
Lvgirl:

Bro what about moneysexual
Are u attracted to money or you got money?
Re: Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q by Haynnie: 6:46pm On May 19, 2022
Lvgirl:

I got moeny in abundance

Do giveaway for op naw grin grin
Re: Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q by Magnoliaa(f): 7:28pm On May 19, 2022
You no get work.
Re: Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q by Ravenbeast1(m): 6:57am On May 20, 2022
Be like Auto sexual go just dey Bleep anything e see

Rubbish post and useless LGBTQ or whatever it's called community

1 Like

Re: Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q by Nobody: 7:48am On May 20, 2022
Ravenbeast1:
Be like Auto sexual go just dey Bleep anything e see

Rubbish post and useless LGBTQ or whatever it's called community
TRASH

(1) (Reply)

How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. / Checklist !!! Your Woman Might Be An Alpha Female. / Ladies, Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.