Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Why Do Some Men Never Wanna Do Court Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Never Wanna Do Court Wedding (867 Views)

"When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Men Never Wanna Do Court Wedding by cutedharmee: 1:43pm On May 08, 2022
Happy Sunday to you all. So I had a sit out with some friends where we discuss about relationship generally. During this conversation i made it known to them that i'll prefer court wedding to whatever and many of my friend detest going to court with their fiancee for marriage. So if I may ask what are the disadvantages of court marriage
Re: Why Do Some Men Never Wanna Do Court Wedding by godofuck231: 2:10pm On May 08, 2022
Because of a cheating and abusive wife, when she rod outside she refuses him sex , when you divorce her she wants half ,the solution is a prenuptial agreement before court marriage, abeg I need palm wine am loosing spiritual inspiration where are the elders ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Never Wanna Do Court Wedding by Ballzproblemm: 2:13pm On May 08, 2022
cutedharmee:
Happy Sunday to you all. So I had a sit out with some friends where we discuss about relationship generally. During this conversation i made it known to them that i'll prefer court wedding to whatever and many of my friend detest going to court with their fiancee for marriage. So if I may ask what are the disadvantages of court marriage
because of it downside , in the case of divorce,I think a woman is entitled to some of your property, seriously you really should do some investigating before you jump into anything ignorantly
Re: Why Do Some Men Never Wanna Do Court Wedding by Legendforte: 2:21pm On May 08, 2022
Court marriage? Let me come and be going

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Never Wanna Do Court Wedding by Dreadlock69(m): 2:33pm On May 08, 2022
Traditional is da best ain't no way I'm doin court maybe I'll be doing the orthodox wedding also that if I ever get married
Re: Why Do Some Men Never Wanna Do Court Wedding by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 08, 2022
If you wanna do a court marriage, then that's fine, but....

Doing a court marriage as a man without a corresponding prenuptial agreement is foolishness in my opinion undecided....

Forget people (especially ladies) who will tell you things like, "why would you have a prenuptial agreement, are you planning to divorce" or "you never ready to marry" or "you're still immature" or "don't you trust the woman you want to marry?", they only tell you such because 9 out of 10 of the times, it is the MAN who will lose the most if that marriage goes south! undecided...

Either ways Sha...
Make your research first...
Good luck chief...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Never Wanna Do Court Wedding by Cutehector(m): 3:18pm On May 08, 2022
I sense manipulations from afar. Dont come to me with court marriage suggestions, let it be me who wants it and not you, the lady.
Re: Why Do Some Men Never Wanna Do Court Wedding by WonderManly(m): 3:23pm On May 08, 2022
Na by force!
Mtcheewww...

Re: Why Do Some Men Never Wanna Do Court Wedding by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2022
In case of divorce the court may set aside your assets for the wife. Many of the men worried are usually broke and have no money or assets court can take hahahaha

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It / Do People Still Go To Europe By Road / Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Will This Cost In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.