Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It (855 Views)

Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / The S*xy Photos Of This 18-year-old Instagram Beauty Will Bl0w You Away! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
This isn’t a message just for the ladies but for men as well. Many girls lost their chance at a beautiful relationship because of their pride and thinking they will forever remain beautiful. They turn 30 and start seeing their life changing, no more attention and daily toasters like when they where younger.
Me as a man have relied on my appearance my whole life, knowing people will always treat me special because they thought I was attractive. I recently went one month without any attention or admiration all because I wasn’t intentionally taken care of myself, that’s when I realized one day my life will be like that. No more stares, smiles and unnecessary fake friendliness from strangers. I was in shock that one month, i didn’t know who I was anymore, I realized I built my whole personality around my appearance and for the first time I didn’t know who I was.
They have started the attention thing again but that one month of being invisible to everyone is something I will never forget.

Beauty fades, work in yourself and build a beautiful life, find love, find God, and be good. One day no one will stare at you anymore, who will you be when that day comes.

1 Like

Re: Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It by Mayng01(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Loaded
Re: Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
This beauty might fade is just a myth, there are many women in their 50s who still look beautiful and men still admire them, they might be in menopause but they get men.

It is also similar with men, If you take care of yourself at whatever age, people will admire you. taking care of yourself by eating the right food,not having excess fat in the stomach, smelling nice will make people admire you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It by Deborah98(f): 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
I've been trying to make a post about this. I was telling someone last night that I still haven't found out the importance or reason God made me beautiful or good looking anyone. Yeah I keep hearing you are pretty,you are fine but I'm not allowed to do things that goes with it or let me put it this way,I haven't found anything that could be a blessing to me as a result of it and I'm slipping into depression somehow cos of it. People take advantage of it and cause me pain. But it's well.
Re: Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It by Nonexisting: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nigga, make money and see how you will continue to attract admirers even in old age with face full of wrinkles. Go to youtube and see how people troop in to Arthur Eze's house in Anambra just to take a glimpse of the ugly man and you will understand that even as chimpanzee with money, you will continue to have admirers. Giving less attention to your looks and focusing on money making should be your assignment. Giving less attention to your looks doesn't translate to giving less attention to your health, don't go and quote me wrong.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
This beauty might fade is just a myth, there are many women in their 50s who still look beautiful and men still admire them, they might be in menopause but they get men.

It is also similar with men, If you take care of yourself at whatever age, people will admire you. taking care of yourself by eating the right food,not having excess fat in the stomach, smelling nice will make people admire you
This is a picture of an 80-year old woman who still looks good. It all depends on taking care of oneself, I guess.

Re: Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Deborah98:
I've been trying to make a post about this. I was telling someone last night that I still haven't found out the importance or reason God made me beautiful or good looking anyone. Yeah I keep hearing you are pretty,you are fine but I'm not allowed to do things that goes with it or let me put it this way,I haven't found anything that could be a blessing to me as a result of it and I'm slipping into depression somehow cos of it. People take advantage of it and cause me pain. But it's well.

I understand how you feel, but just try to live outside how you look to people. Don’t take their compliment or whatever personally, just find out what makes you happy and commit your life to it.
Re: Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
Nigga, make money and see how you will continue to attract admirers even in old age with face full of wrinkles. Go to youtube and see how people troop in to Arthur Eze's house in Anambra just to take a glimpse of the ugly man and you will understand that even as chimpanzee with money, you will continue to have admirers. Giving less attention to your looks and focusing on money making should be your assignment. Giving less attention to your looks doesn't translate to giving less attention to your health, don't go and quote me wrong.

Great response. You are very correct. Anybody that takes the attention too personally will miss out on a lot including making generational wealth. Looks mean nothing, people just try to make a big deal out of it when In reality it’s useless.
Re: Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It by Nonexisting: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Deborah98:
Madam, stop lamenting all over the place and give someone who truly loves you a chance if love is what you desire. Everybody can't be treating you bad unless something is fundamentally wrong with your attitude. If you are a woman with good heart, nature is bound to bring a good man your way but sometimes you people prefer bad boys(like me now) and when you start reaping the fruits of your choice, you start complaining like you now do. I'm sick and tired of coming across your lamentations.

Re: Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It by Deborah98(f): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Badboibipo:

I understand how you feel, but just try to live outside how you look to people. Don’t take their compliment or whatever personally, just find out what makes you happy and commit your life to it.
Thank you Sir. Your kind words are really helpful. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It by Rosaline5000: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
My Aunty is 45 years old and she looks banging, even have the perfect body and trust me she has a lot of admirers.
It's all about taking care of your self, yes you might not look that good if you are in your fifties as you do when younger but trust me beauty does not fade in your thirties or forties if you take care of your self.
Eat right and take care if your skin wink
And remember black dont crack, the reason why many people start losing their beauty as you call it in their thirties is because by then they are probably married, given birth, the guys busy with jobs, family, so they dont take care of themselves anymore, that why many looks like a shadow of their former selves
Re: Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It by Deborah98(f): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
Madam, stop lamenting all over the place and give someone who truly loves you a chance if love is what you desire. Everybody can't be treating you bad unless something is fundamentally wrong with your attitude. If you are a woman with good heart, nature is bound to bring a good man your way but sometimes you people prefer bad boys(like me now) and when you start reaping the fruits of your choice, you start complaining like you now do. I'm sick and tired of coming across your lamentations.
Pele... Oh you even admitted you are a bad boy. Since when did you start monitoring me? Una don start again undecided
Re: Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It by Kobojunkie: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Deborah98:
undecided

Is it that you wish to take advantage of it or is it that you don't, which one? undecided

Also, you claim people take advantage of it and cause you pain, how so? undecided
Re: Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It by Nonexisting: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Deborah98:
Pele... Oh you even admitted you are a bad boy. Since when did you start monitoring me? Una don start again undecided
I will be a fool to monitor what I am not interested in and yes, I am not a good person now and I'm saying it with my full chest. Na your fellow vaginarian unleash the monster by the way. Like I advised, if you truly desire love, there are men out there who have lots of it to give. Give one a chance when he comes your way because they always will come. Not my type though because I don't believe anymore that true love exists. I live each day as it comes, no emotions and no entanglement with people of your gender except 15 minutes sex.

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Bhadie Finally Speaks On Her Sextape That Dropped / Mistakes Singles Make That Could Lead To A Choice Of A Wrong Marriage Partner / Why Do Akwa Ibom Men Have Body Odour Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.