Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Is Being A Wife The Same As Being A S.ex Slave? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Being A Wife The Same As Being A S.ex Slave? (630 Views)

Blind Date Gone Wrong: Pretty 23years Old Girl Dares Older Guy To Round Of S.ex / Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year / Video: Is This Occultic Or Not? – Disguised Mad Man Captured Having S.ex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Being A Wife The Same As Being A S.ex Slave? by mamagee3(f): 2:07pm On May 08, 2022
Is being a wife the same as a se.x slave?

I mean guys marry a lady primarily to be able to have free se.x…what do you all think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Being A Wife The Same As Being A S.ex Slave? by advanceDNA: 2:11pm On May 08, 2022
mamagee3:

I mean guys marry a lady primarily to be able to have free se.x…what do you all think?

the woman also married the man to monopolize his penís nd have sex whenever she wants....

but as a woman...u only see it from the angle of women being the victim or slave as u put it..

if you don't want to be a sex slave...just stick with a díldo and live happily ever after a free woman

5 Likes

Re: Is Being A Wife The Same As Being A S.ex Slave? by AjiBussu(m): 2:12pm On May 08, 2022
Una no dey tire?
Re: Is Being A Wife The Same As Being A S.ex Slave? by God1000(m): 2:13pm On May 08, 2022
mamagee3:

is that what the holy book says about marriage?
Re: Is Being A Wife The Same As Being A S.ex Slave? by habsydiamond(m): 2:34pm On May 08, 2022
To some woman it's only the men that enjoy sex.. Maybe that's the reason behind her sex slave claim for women... Women always attach negativity to everything that has to do with men just to make men look bad.. Fear women oooo
Re: Is Being A Wife The Same As Being A S.ex Slave? by advanceDNA: 3:06pm On May 08, 2022
habsydiamond:
To some woman it's only the men that enjoy sex.. Maybe that the reason behind her sex slave claim for women... Woman always attach negativity to everything that has to do with men just to make men look bad.. Fear women oooo

women will always play victim...
it's their way to always make it look like they are doing you a favour by sleeping with you..
Re: Is Being A Wife The Same As Being A S.ex Slave? by superCleanworks(m): 3:18pm On May 08, 2022
mamagee3:

So a man will marry you just for free sex? Is that all you have to offer? Gabage in gabage out. Please make yourself more valuable and useful so a man can have more reasons to marry you if not you and your free sex will become boring and trash real fast.
Sex slave my asss
Re: Is Being A Wife The Same As Being A S.ex Slave? by BareFacedLies(m): 10:03pm On May 08, 2022
mamagee3:

I won't mind having you as a sex slave cos i know you'll be very sweet in bed
Re: Is Being A Wife The Same As Being A S.ex Slave? by philosophie: 10:12pm On May 08, 2022
Who are these people replying this confused being?
Re: Is Being A Wife The Same As Being A S.ex Slave? by Medianna(f): 10:17pm On May 08, 2022
It is well oo
All these topics that don't have head.

1 Like

Re: Is Being A Wife The Same As Being A S.ex Slave? by odinson1(m): 11:05pm On May 08, 2022
Medianna:
It is well oo
All these topics that don't have head.
You must be new here, you ain't seen nothing yet

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Appropriate From A Married Man: Happy Birthday Sweetie, Muah? / 2022 Waec Biology {expo/runz} Questions And Answers Obj And Essay Answers / Apart From Nairaland And Lindaikeji Which Other...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.