Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year (4552 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
"Sex in Afrikaans” features interviews with sex workers, adult shop owners, a unicorn, swingers, dominatrixes, a cross-dresser, a dungeon master, people who dress up like babies, and even people who prefer full-body latex suits.

Why Afrikaans people you ask? Well, they are traditionally seen as more conservative when it comes to sex in South Africa.

The adults-only series is set to debut on DSTV's Showmax on Valentine’s day.

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by WannaHowzit(m): 2:10am On Jan 31, 2022
Afrikans people order biggest vibrators cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by machote: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2022
The world is turning upside down lol

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by LikeAking: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2022
End time!

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by heniford2: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Freaky black SA the only thing they think in dia empty skull is sex,beer and Rape

2 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by TjoBATHONG(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
Freaky black SA the only thing they think in dia empty skull is sex,beer and Rape

Stolen pots of soup, drug measurements and japaring are the only thing occupying your IPOBstan brain before your afonja neighbours chop them off.
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by heniford2: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Stolen pots of soup, drug measurements and japaring are the only thing occupying your IPOBstan brain before your afonja neighbours chop them off.
if a black girl of 8yrs in SA is happy selling herself as a sex slave tell me what else are we talking about SA is on a mutual collapse if not the Whites your useless to Black race undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by TjoBATHONG(m): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
if a black girl of 8yrs in SA is happy selling herself as a sex slave tell me what else are we talking about SA is on a mutual collapse if not the Whites your useless to Black race undecided

Is it not the whites who are behind this documentary, Sex in Afrikaans? Why are u be bringing blacks into this - just shows you also have whites next to drugs in your house nigga IPOBstan brain.
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by heniford2: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Is it not the whites who are behind this documentary, Sex in Afrikaans? Why are u be bringing blacks into this - just shows you also have whites next to drugs in your house nigga IPOBstan brain.
so dumb so The White was the ones that asked ur guys to sexually molest a little girl to become sex object tagging it Afrikaan Right grin cheesy and u black SA accepted because u lick the White SA ass dude IPOB is indegenious people of Biafra am proud to be One grin cheesy the want to leave Nigeria fought civil war know going to fight another one soon for what freedom undecided Stupid black SA
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by TjoBATHONG(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
so dumb so The White was the ones that asked ur guys to sexually molest a little girl to become sex object tagging it Afrikaan Righ t grin cheesy and u black SA accepted because u lick the White SA ass dude IPOB is indegenious people of Biafra am proud to be One grin cheesy the want to leave Nigeria fought civil war know going to fight another one soon for what freedom undecided Stupid black SA

Do u read the horror stories on the frontpage of NL on a daily basis? Dont act like u don't know - I'm just not mentioning them coz u gonna say it's other tribes doing that.

Anyway, I know what Biafra is - that's why I congratulated uneducated Fulani herdsmen for oppressing u grin

So explain how that works to me henifraud. How can a 'perfect' tribe such as yours be completely dominated by other tribes u my deem inferior - in your IPOBstan opinion grin
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by heniford2: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Do u read the horror stories on the frontpage of NL on a daily basis? Dont act like u don't know - I'm just not mentioning them coz u gonna say it's other tribes doing that.

Anyway, I know what Biafra is - that's why I congratulated uneducated Fulani herdsmen for oppressing u grin

So explain how that works to me henifraud. How can a 'perfect' tribe such as yours be completely dominated by other tribes u my deem inferior - in your IPOBstan opinion grin
first we have 3 tribe in Nigeria hausa,yoruba,igbo ,when u talk about dominating igbos are the ones dominating every aspect of nigerian Nairaland here can show u proof two fulani is been killed daily in Eastern states you think east are like yorubas or other tribes,

we don't lick peoples ass like u guys do to white never that was why it was difficult for the white to sale much of our people we hunt them down and kill them grin but in ur case it took the help of African countries to liberate ur sick ass black SA from white yet inferiority complex has eating deep into u guys u lick White people ass in AS,

The horror you see in Naija is naija issue not SA issue the reason I'm tolling u is because you made a particular person here feel bad and it happens to be my tribe go call TMKsouth i will roast his ass grin here alive

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
first we have 3 tribe in Nigeria hausa,yoruba,igbo ,when u talk about dominating igbos are the ones dominating every aspect of nigerian Nairaland here can show u proof two fulani is been killed daily in Eastern states you think east are like yorubas or other tribes,

we don't lick peoples ass like u guys do to white never that was why it was difficult for the white to sale much of our people we hunt them down and kill them grin but in ur case it took the help of African countries to liberate ur sick ass black SA from white yet inferiority complex has eating deep into u guys u lick White people ass in AS,

The horror you see in Naija is naija issue not SA issue the reason I'm tolling u is because you made a particular person here feel bad and it happens to be my tribe go call TMKsouth i will roast his ass grin here alive
Shut the hell up! How dare you!!!

You've shoved your entire head up the ass of your white girlfriend... And you're here judging people you're worse than? undecided

You're Igbo? No wonder.... undecided
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:

I couldn't even read this bullshit... Shove it up your ass... Shove it really hard... You might even have an orgasm, punkass bit**

You have no problem dissing Black women... You're a slave... When it's time to worship white women, you would drop on your knees to praise them and condemn the women of your own race...
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by heniford2: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:
Shut the hell up! How dare you!!!

You've shoved your entire head up the ass of your white girlfriend... And you're here judging people you're worse than? undecided

You're Igbo? No wonder.... undecided
i guess u picked offense where i said yoruba ass lickers grin cheesy why would i lie something that is true undecided an't u guys weak
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
"Sex in Afrikaans” features interviews with sex workers, adult shop owners, a unicorn, swingers, dominatrixes, a cross-dresser, a dungeon master, people who dress up like babies, and even people who prefer full-body latex suits.

Why Afrikaans people you ask? Well, they are traditionally seen as more conservative when it comes to sex in South Africa.

The adults-only series is set to debut on DSTV's Showmax on Valentine’s day.
And why the fu** are Afrikaans considered more conservative?

Don't you find it insulting?

So blacks are crazy sex obsessed creatures? Jeez... Your nation needs serious help...
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
i guess u picked offense where i said yoruba ass lickers grin cheesy why would i lie something that is true undecided an't u guys weak
I will bit** slap you right now...

I'm not a Yoruba... undecided
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by heniford2: 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:

I couldn't even read this bullshit... Shove it up your ass... Shove it really hard... You might even have an orgasm, punkass bit**

You have no problem dissing Black women... You're a slave... When it's time to worship white women, you would drop on your knees to praise them and condemn the women of your own race...
i kiss black women because the are stupid and ingrate golddiggers yeah am in a Relationship with a white lady "hey! pray me wink I'm expecting twins on tuesday" but black woman are so crazy look at it on my own view point. undecided
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by heniford2: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:
I will bit** slap you right now...

I'm not a Yoruba... undecided
so who da Bleep are u piss off
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by heniford2: 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:

So blacks are crazy sex obsessed creatures? Jeez... Your nation needs serious help...
TMKsouth come and see finishing oh grin

Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
i kiss black women because the are stupid and ingrate golddiggers yeah am in a Relationship with a white lady "hey! pray me wink I'm expecting twins on tuesday" but black woman are so crazy look at it on my own view point. undecided
White women aren't gold-diggers? They aren't crazy? They are all perfect? Because they aren't the ones refusing to sign prenuptial agreements, murdering their boyfriends/husbands? They aren't having one-night stands and screwing many other men? undecided

You're a pathetic loser... Because you're poor, there's nothing to lose that's why you're here spewing sh**... Are you a multi-millionaire? You're being fed by your girlfriend that's why you think so highly of the billion other white women you haven't even met... Slave...

I'm dating a Latino... But I'm not here worshipping his race like you're doing... You repulse me...

Have some shame... When you have to put your race under so your white girlfriend feels special, you're disgracing yourself too... Carry yourself like a proud black man and she would treat you as such...
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
TMKsouth come and see finishing oh grin
you and that South African goat need help...

Zero self-worth... Don't take this bullshit somewhere else... Before you humiliate Nigerians... South Africans never had shame... We Nigerians do.
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by TjoBATHONG(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:

[/sup] Argh, I've dealt with this topic a million times before in my previous life here on NL, so YAWN... I'll skip [sup]

The horror you see in Naija is naija issue not SA issue
[/sup] LOL grin, aren't u the one who started off poking your biz in SA issues today? [sup]

the reason I'm tolling u is because you made a particular person here feel bad and it happens to be my tribe go call TMKsouth i will roast his ass grin here alive
[/sup] I'm sure tmk wouldn't mind me dealing with that damn troll. Is it iceyjayz and Ikllbrokehoes? grin Don get involved in battles that don't concern u [sup]

Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by heniford2: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:
Black women aren't gold-diggers? They aren't crazy? They are all perfect? Because they aren't the ones refusing to sign prenuptial agreements, murdering their boyfriends/husbands? They aren't having one-night stands and screwing many other men? undecided

You're a pathetic loser... Because you're poor, there's nothing to lose that's why you're here spewing sh**... Are you a multi-millionaire? You're being fed by your girlfriend that's why you think so highly of the billion other white women you haven't even met... Slave...

I'm dating a Latino... But I'm not here worshipping his race like you're doing... You repulse me...

Have some shame... When you have to put your race under so your white girlfriend feels special, you're disgracing yourself too... Carry yourself like a proud black man and she would treat you as such...
ahh! Another crazy lady here blahblah!! Go beg ur broke boyfriend money to buy yoi handbag grin i guess ur aware tmw is valentine grin and he will bang ur silly ass that's all u have got to undecided offer him sex!!!!! S.....e....x! That's what you get nothing else, when u date a black woman ur benefit are just sex, buh in my case am no match to you i did buriel you, so move on with yo licking ass. FEM-THUG undecided
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by TjoBATHONG(m): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:

No, the Afrikaners are indeed naturally more conservative due to the influence of the Dutch Reformed Church and Calvanist tradition. It's the same religious system that brainwashed them into believing apartheid (racial aparthood) was God's wish.

https://www.quora.com/Are-Afrikaners-in-South-Africa-as-religious-and-conservative-as-Americans-from-the-Deep-South-Bible-Belt-states-such-as-Mississippi-and-Alabama

Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by heniford2: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=TjoBATHONG post=110194734][/quote] dude hope ur alright cheesy cheesy wats this mehn undecided grin cheesy
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by heniford2: 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:
you and that South African goat need help...

Zero self-worth... Don't take this bullshit somewhere else... Before you humiliate Nigerians... South Africans never had shame... We Nigerians do.
am seriously trying to understand where your ass fit in like where because i can't wap it up are u really this bored i can get u fixed up that's all i understand Ladies like u can offer
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by TjoBATHONG(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
dude hope ur alright cheesy cheesy wats this mehn undecided grin cheesy

Read the parts I wrote in bold between your comments dumb-wawa-mumu!

Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
ahh! Another crazy lady here blahblah!! Go beg ur broke boyfriend money to buy yoi handbag grin i guess ur aware tmw is valentine grin and he will bang ur silly ass that's all u have to offer him sex!!!!! S.....e....x! That what you get when u date a black woman buh in my case u am no match to you i did buriel you so move on with licking ass. FEM-THUG undecided

Fu** off... I'll take crazy any day, twice a week... over a slave...

And you're nothing more than a BBC... That's why she's feeding you, so her future fu** boy doesn't starve in his third world nation... Or you had no idea? All the great black men out there, she chose you... Haven't you asked yourself why she stooped low to pick you? undecided

God! I imagine how you kiss her ass!!! I'm ashamed... You must do it so well, flattery upon flattery... Sell your race just so she rewards you with a smile...

And when you date a black man, he's a sex machine... What else can you offer? Tell me... undecided

Alteast, she feeds you... Thank God... You're now part of the broke entitled black women committee you love to condemn, who rely on their partner to provide them with food... grin
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
am seriously trying to understand where your ass fit in like where because i can't wap it up are u really this bored i can get u fixed up that's all i understand Ladies like u can offer
I'm done with you... You're a task, and I'm exhausted!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating / These Are The Effect Of Having SEX Everyday!! / Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.