Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) (28507 Views)

Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Allisgud: 8:29am On May 09, 2022
No be who broke go get hope of becoming rich in the future,dead man don't have hope
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Bfly: 9:23am On May 09, 2022
What is a life lived in misery?

Anyway, God always have a way for hopeful man.

There is nothing to fear more than losing your mind.

People's minds work alike; Rich or Poor.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by DonroxyII: 10:22am On May 09, 2022
The Fear of Poverty and Health Matter is the beginning of Wisdom as well as anything leading to Depression:
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by FirePower1(m): 11:47am On May 09, 2022
You may be temporarily poor in faith but not dead, once you are dead in unbelief you have become terribly poor eternally. Please people, these are the kind of philosophy the devil has made popular in this age, do not fall for it please. Your soul is at stake.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Soukiss(m): 1:26pm On May 09, 2022
No b lie .like me too.
But poverty get cure
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by canadian7: 1:39pm On May 09, 2022
That is why we should make our economy first piority,so that hungar and proverty will not the fall of man. God bless us all.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 1:54pm On May 09, 2022
Munzy14:

O wu ya!
A na eme nu na..

Nke anything a, di kwa risky o...

Inukwa!

Risky how?

I honestly cannot think of something I have a strong fear of.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by dododawa1: 2:01pm On May 09, 2022
All man get STORY
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 2:02pm On May 09, 2022
DonroxyII:
The Fear of Poverty and Health Matter is the beginning of Wisdom as well as anything leading to Depression:

Seriously, the only worse thing that can happen to anyone in life is being alone.

When you're blessed to have people who love you and who you love, you can overcome any and every circumstance(s) life throws at you.

The best gift in life apart from life are people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Munzy14(m): 2:28pm On May 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

Risky how?

I honestly cannot think of something I have a strong fear of.
Kwushi biko, you are sounding mystic or say Alien.

So if you hear gun sound in your area, you will comfortably step out?

Me I have phobia for heights..I can't live in a house above 1 deck..

Left for me, I will build a comfortable and spacious bungalow, Except my wife wants otherwise.

So I used to feel every human has one or two phobias..You seem to have shattered that hypothesis for now..
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by DonroxyII: 3:19pm On May 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

Seriously, the only worse thing that can happen to anyone in life is being alone.

When you're blessed to have people who love you and who you love, you can overcome any and every circumstance(s) life throws at you.

The best gift in life apart from life are people.
Aswear to God. There is Power in Sane Gathering of People. Together, Mountain can be Moved by the Grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by space9880: 4:35pm On May 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
Poverty is not a thing of Joy , but it is one of the least things one should be afraid of, because as long as there is Life there is hope. It is just a thin line btw poverty and Wealth. A poor person right now can have his life changed in the next hour or befor the day ends.

What should scare anyone is to Live without JESUS Christ or to Depart this world without JESUS Christ. That is Greatest Calamity that could befall any human.
Do you know how many children die of hunger annually? I guess those children will go to hell too
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 5:17pm On May 09, 2022
Munzy14:

Kwushi biko, you are sounding mystic or say Alien.

So if you hear gun sound in your area, you will comfortably step out?

Me I have phobia for heights..I can't live in a house above 1 deck..

Left for me, I will build a comfortable and spacious bungalow, Except my wife wants otherwise.

So I used to feel every human has one or two phobias..You seem to have shattered that hypothesis for now..

I si m kwushi? cheesy

OK. First of all, "Fear" is subjective.

Secondly, "fear" can be classified in 3 categories:

- The avoidable.

- The unpredictable/unexpected.

- The inevitable.

The first category are common "fears" that can be avoided, and so should not count.

The second category, it is up to you how you react when you're faced with the situation.
Fear kills.
Also, don't build fears with your mind unnecessarily.
The worst fears are the ones you build with your mind.

The third category, once you've come to terms and made peace with it, you've conquered it.

Don't you agree? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

I si m kwushi? cheesy

OK. First of all, "Fear" is subjective.

Secondly, "fear" can be classified in 3 categories:

- The avoidable.

- The unpredictable/unexpected.

- The inevitable.

The first category are common "fears" that can be avoided, and so should not count.

The second category, it is up to you how you react when you're faced with the situation.
Fear kills.
Also, don't build fears with your mind unnecessarily.
The worst fears are the ones you build with your mind.

The third category, once you've come to terms and made peace with it, you've conquered it.

Don't you agree? cheesy
Educating...Mana gwam eziokwu, o ga enwe ri la otu ihe iji atu ujo... cheesy

O wu ochichara grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 8:33pm On May 09, 2022
Munzy14:

Educating...Mana gwam eziokwu, o ga enwe ri la otu ihe iji atu ujo... cheesy

O wu ochichara grin grin

grin grin OK! OK!

They fall under the first category:
• A new Razor blade (I have this feeling of being cut by it, so I try as much as possible to avoid it. cheesy)
• Heights
•Injections (I can swallow any amount of pills, as long as I get to avoid injections)
• Cockroaches (especially flying ones grin)

K'anyi hapu ya nga. cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

grin grin OK! OK!

They fall under the first category:
• A new Razor blade (I have this feeling of being cut by it, so I try as much as possible to avoid it. cheesy)
• Heights
•Injections (I can swallow any amount of pills, as long as I get to avoid injections)
• Cockroaches (especially flying ones grin)

K'anyi hapu ya nga. cheesy
Lol...ugbu a ka i biara nu.. cheesy

Sharp blades eeh cheesy

Ooh!! Even heights? I thought I was the only one with height issues...

The last I had injections was 2012..I can't can.

I know you hate cockroach cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo, Her Son And Mum In Adorable Photos / Yinka Ayefele: Why I Kept My Triplets Away From Public After Birth / Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.