Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) (28505 Views)

Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by pocohantas(f): 8:53pm On May 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I would have loved to create a thread on why women are d target with personal experience but women are not helping d situation.
D gods are wise

There is nothing that would be sensible in the thread you create. You guys always have a reason for your evil ways. It is a whole lot easier to complain about what women wear, eat or how they breathe, than call yourselves to order.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by ndubuisi1213(m): 8:55pm On May 08, 2022
pocohantas:
Well said…

I don’t know why Nigerians are so afraid of death. Including the ones that claim they want to go somewhere to sing hosannah and dance in white robes.

Death is inevitable and all humans would die. The only thing I don’t want is tragic death. Make trailer no jam me or Naija men go kidnap and use me for rituals. God abeg o! grin

Death na death, whether by sugar death or bitter death, if you are afraid of one you are afraid of all
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:58pm On May 08, 2022
pocohantas:

There is nothing that would be sensible in the thread you create. You guys always have a reason for your evil ways. It is a whole lot easier to complain about what women wear, eat or how they breathe, than call yourselves to order.
That was why I said, I would hv loved to create, not that I will create bcs women are giving room for d killings.
I remember back then, when it was all about homosexual but guys woke and it stopped but ladies won't wake up at all and that's why they are target. Sorry I no get story to tell any damn person, life is dog eat dog and I stand by that
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by ussv: 9:01pm On May 08, 2022
Poverty kills
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by pocohantas(f): 9:01pm On May 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

That was why I said, I would hv loved to create, not that I will create bcs women are giving room for d killings.
I remember back then, when it was all about homosexual but guys woke and it stopped but ladies won't wake up at all and that's why they are target. Sorry I no get story to tell any damn person, life is dog eat dog and I stand by that

You have nothing to create as we both know you don’t have the mental capability to come up with a worthy piece. Rest Emmanuel.

I have met two very stupid emmanuels and one extremely sensible one.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:02pm On May 08, 2022
pocohantas:

You have nothing to create as we both know you don’t have the mental capability to come up with a worthy piece. Rest Emmanuel.

I have met two very stupid emmanuels and one extremely sensible one.
U can never meet d King od jungle of Emmanuel like me. Thanks darling
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Winters23: 9:06pm On May 08, 2022
Tonypens48:

Kindly check my signature for your Assignment, Project, and Advertisement writing service.

That's some legit hustle

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by techWriter3: 9:12pm On May 08, 2022
On judgement week you may Apologies those phrases
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Chrismania100: 9:17pm On May 08, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Iniobong34:
righteousness i pray we meet in heaven oh.
but if na hell we jam, u go collect wotowoto with all this ur preaching cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 9:29pm On May 08, 2022
Emperordynasty:

You sounded like an athiest in ur first statement, so which God are u telling abeg
lol, u no Sabi Poco, na one very confused lady here.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:30pm On May 08, 2022
Well said! The animals in the Zoo that called themselves human beings are afraid of death and that's why their skeleton president had to be doing whatever he likes while the human animals goes back hiding in poverty! Poverty na death in disguise!
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Bigheart042(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2022
NwaNimo1:
On judgement day you may regret those words......

[img]https:///media/7-29-2015/5E5Dhh.gif[/img]

Hahahahhahha
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Tamer40(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin[left][/left]
Iniobong34:
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by nedekid: 10:10pm On May 08, 2022
Richsteemit:
Me too. Im ready to risk my life for money. If they say 1 billion is inside Bermuda triangle. I'm ready to risk my life to get the one billion out. If I no make money waiting I gain. Sapa na bastard.
Oboy, na so one igboman that imports coaster buses from Asia was giving me gist of him being tough. Omo I weak. This was at ladipo when I go buy bus.
This guy was saying if wahala go come for naija, him go face am, say watin worse pass for Asia ie indonasia, China etc, all those countries they execute for drugs.
You go see money and death de face you, you pick the money from death and darn the consequences. You die you die!
Omo, the way this man talk am agressively, me weh think say I get balls, my blokos enter my belle.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by ibrahim55(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2022
Iniobong34:
As if he won't plead at a gun point cheesy

but the worse thing to happen to a man is being poor.
just imagine ur wife simply because you are broke and she is the bread winner. No matter the love, one day she will be like

papa emeka if you wan chop go cary ur food for kitchen.
you forgot to add Biah... Biah papa emeka if u wan chop go carry ur food for kitchen.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by samfrancis1(m): 10:39pm On May 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
Poverty is not a thing of Joy , but it is one of the least things one should be afraid of, because as long as there is Life there is hope. It is just a thin line btw poverty and Wealth. A poor person right now can have his life changed in the next hour or befor the day ends.

What should scare anyone is to Live without JESUS Christ or to Depart this world without JESUS Christ. That is Greatest Calamity that could befall any human.
Bros poverty won’t even make one remember Jesus.. pray to not experience poverty…
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by lizychimamanda(f): 10:49pm On May 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Iniobong34:
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Vadese1: 11:05pm On May 08, 2022
He said Nothing fat from the truth.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by YourFavorite21(m): 11:05pm On May 08, 2022
Dis wan just dey yarn dust, no body can buy life ,no matter how rich and powerful you are .

You suppose dey fear death .
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Holy2Glory: 11:08pm On May 08, 2022
knowyaself2:

Living only for a allegedly crucified Jew is being stupid and crazy. How can I then enjoy my God given life and truly live. We should live to evolve, not live to die. Poverty should be defeated by all means to have some comfort to live and evolve.

Oh see how my people perish for the lack of knowledge. Foolishness is quite overrated here. Live and eat, food for the belly and clothe for the body; but yet there is a spirit in man, and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth him wisdom
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by AutoRedux: 11:42pm On May 08, 2022
Iniobong34:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Amozever12: 5:10am On May 09, 2022
This is serious, bu t money isn't all things sha, Anyway, if u want to make passive income of at least 100k weekly by just pressing ur phone, then DM me on Affiliate Marketing...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:53am On May 09, 2022
Mariangeles:
I am not afraid of anything.
O wu ya!
A na eme nu na..

Nke anything a, di kwa risky o...

Inukwa!
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by teepain: 7:00am On May 09, 2022
pocohantas:
Well said…

I don’t know why Nigerians are so afraid of death. Including the ones that claim they want to go somewhere to sing hosannah and dance in white robes.

Death is inevitable and all humans would die. The only thing I don’t want is tragic death. Make trailer no jam me or Naija men go kidnap and use me for rituals. God abeg o! grin

Walahi, you are a very "vayulent" person! Wetin Naija men do you na?
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by knowyaself2(m): 7:00am On May 09, 2022
Holy2Glory:

Oh see how my people perish for the lack of knowledge. Foolishness is quite overrated here. Live and eat, food for the belly and clothe for the body; but yet there is a spirit in man, and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth him wisdom

I'm not talking about only food and cloths, foolish man. I'm talking about all the spiritual practices and discipline that help your soul to evolve. Have you heard about meditation before? Do you know what it means to actually live by saving your own soul. Poverty shall weaken your body and the strength necessary for the pursuit of these and so should be conquered. A dead Jew that never even existed will do nothing to save your soul. Wake up from your delusion.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by kayperry: 7:13am On May 09, 2022
pocohantas:
Well said…

I don’t know why Nigerians are so afraid of death
. Including the ones that claim they want to go somewhere to sing hosannah and dance in white robes.

aunty wey you could av @least tell us one or two countries people welcome death with panda hug ... sept 11 happened till date america is still taking measures such never re occur, her citizens quiver @ the sight of *beard gengs and upon the outbreak of covid'19 we saw the so called westernize world turn to God & pray, why foreigners don't joke with vaccines why when american soldiers left afghan ..people where holding to a flying plane, why
The fact remains "Nobody (black or white) will see death and not be terified cos its a natural coding, so quit the africa low self esteem/mentality others are not so different

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2022
Iniobong34:
As if he won't plead at a gun point cheesy

but the worse thing to happen to a man is being poor.
just imagine ur wife simply because you are broke and she is the bread winner. No matter the love, one day she will be like

papa emeka if you wan chop go cary ur food for kitchen.
She's f*cking right on that one. She go Hustle Money for u come give u food chop. I be man buh I gads talk true. They only issue way some women get na if dem give u 10 naira dem go tell all de whole world. That's y when a poor man becomes rich he is likely going to hate his wife n start chasing ladies outside. Women naturally has bad character
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by pocohantas(f): 7:50am On May 09, 2022
teepain:

Walahi, you are a very "vayulent" person! Wetin Naija men do you na?

Are they not the ones doing the kidnapping and ritual killing? I only stated the fact.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by engrrichie92(m): 7:51am On May 09, 2022
homesinabuja:
Like they say
Poverty is a deadly disease

Anyways, clearance Sales
2 bedroom flat with everything in it.
Asking Price: 10m
Check my signature for more information

Really??
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by sirsugar(m): 8:04am On May 09, 2022
Being dead broke is the root of all evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive / Adaeze Yobo, Her Son And Mum In Adorable Photos / Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.