Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

What's The English Name Of This Fruit. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The English Name Of This Fruit. (46086 Views)

What's The Name Of This Fruit In English And Your Native Language / What Is This Fruit Called In English? / What Is The English Name For "Kpomor"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Rawtruth1: 11:38am On May 09, 2022
Date. It cures impotency in men

1 Like

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by 07kjb: 11:39am On May 09, 2022
RoyalBlu:
A combo of this with coconut and tigernuts is a total package of goodness smiley

Will you grind it?
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Kennydoc(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2022
Richsteemit:
Mango fruit
No be only mango. Na womancome cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Nobody: 11:40am On May 09, 2022
Voldoz:
Please what's the name of this fruit or whatever it is, it tastes good though.
Date Palm scientifically known as Phoenix dactylifera.
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Chidi2022: 11:40am On May 09, 2022
Prozico22:
abeg wetin be the meaning of OG
ORIGINAL GANGSTER.

2 Likes

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by hilfinity(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2022
Yuneehk:
What the northerners call Dabino. It's called Dates in English. It's a natural sweetener, and very healthy as it's packed with nutrients. Some chew it like that, while it can also be used to sweeten drinks. I personally do not like eating it like that, but use it for Kunu Aya.

Are you based in the North?
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by harmargedon: 11:41am On May 09, 2022
Yuneehk:
What the northerners call Dabino. It's called Dates in English. It's a natural sweetener, and very healthy as it's packed with nutrients. Some chew it like that, while it can also be used to sweeten drinks. I personally do not like eating it like that, but use it for Kunu Aya.
I'd love to taste the Kunu Aya. How do I get one?
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by illicit(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2022
doshiyad1:

You no sabi read ni lolz tongue tongue the person is asking for the English name not hausa

In English it's Debenos tongue
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by harmargedon: 11:43am On May 09, 2022
Katcall:
i'd like to eat your pussy if it tastes nice

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Kamalex2: 11:43am On May 09, 2022
Sweet Dabinu
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Georgejeez: 11:44am On May 09, 2022
Makaveli217:
Dates, they are very nutritious, it can also be grinded together with soya bean, tigernuts, dried unripe plantain, a little bit of crayfish and groundnut to make a highly nutritious soya milk.
You forgot to add , grounded yam , roasted corn , pain kernels and enough okro

2 Likes

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by chiboy1116: 11:44am On May 09, 2022
RoyalBlu:
A combo of this with coconut and tigernuts is a total package of goodness smiley
its an aphrodisiac too lol . crazy one
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by nedekid: 11:45am On May 09, 2022
Dates
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by nedekid: 11:45am On May 09, 2022
chiboy1116:
its an aphrodisiac too lol . crazy one
For real??
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by joshuaidibia(m): 11:45am On May 09, 2022
RoyalBlu:

You bad sha smiley
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Adesina18111(m): 11:47am On May 09, 2022
Please teach me how to go about it...will I blend the three together and sieve to remove shafts or how?

RoyalBlu:
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by chiboy1116: 11:47am On May 09, 2022
nedekid:

For real??
yea , add little or no water when sieving . its one of the best natural drinks ever
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Uchedizzy(f): 11:49am On May 09, 2022
That is called dates a combination of it plus tigernut and coconut grinderd together gives you tigernut drinks

1 Like

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Rayjnr: 11:49am On May 09, 2022
Date palm
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by nedekid: 11:52am On May 09, 2022
chiboy1116:
yea , add little or no water when sieving . its one of the best natural drinks ever
Thanks. Will try it.
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:55am On May 09, 2022
grin grin grin
illicit:

Ok Debenos
Singular and plural

1 Like

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by IRALIFE(f): 11:55am On May 09, 2022
Bahamas95:
Date.

I don't like it, it's too sweet......I find it very difficult to swallow after chewing it.

Use it to replace sugar.
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by ayshacom: 12:00pm On May 09, 2022
It's called Dates. The is tree is Date palm. It's not Hausa or Islamic fruit though majorly consume by them, but the fruit is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Johel(m): 12:00pm On May 09, 2022
Voldoz:
Please what's the name of this fruit or whatever it is, it tastes good though.

Honey nut...lol
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Johel(m): 12:01pm On May 09, 2022
RoyalBlu:

Tell me more about it...I love trying new things. grin grin
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Albertone(m): 12:02pm On May 09, 2022
RoyalBlu:
Katcall I'm somebody's wife okay.

Couldn't bring myself to quote your lewd comment.

Somebody's wife dey collect head na, it's not a crime grin

1 Like

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by mestrophil(m): 12:03pm On May 09, 2022
Dates
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Imstrong2(m): 12:03pm On May 09, 2022
rattlesnake:
islamic fruit

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Ooluwatobi95: 12:05pm On May 09, 2022
It's called DATE PALM
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by godofuck231: 12:05pm On May 09, 2022
The origin is African no English name originally, they know use their name to identify it in English ,The fruit has been the staple food and chief source of wealth in the irrigable deserts of North Africa and the Middle East. Spanish missionaries carried the tree to the New World in the 18th and early 19th centuries.
They are called Medjool

3 Likes

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2022
RoyalBlu:

Yes ooo and it can make a man last like 1years on top a woman... grin grin grin tongue

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by zuto4u(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2022
It is called date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

22 Foods Nigerians Miss Most While Living Abroad / Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? / Pictures Taken At Jollof Festival In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.