Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

What's The English Name Of This Fruit. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The English Name Of This Fruit. (46085 Views)

What's The Name Of This Fruit In English And Your Native Language / What Is This Fruit Called In English? / What Is The English Name For "Kpomor"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by casppyjay: 3:32pm On May 09, 2022
Bahamas95:
Veggies/fruits like cucumber, watermelon, banana, avocado. There're many other natural enhancers out there, it's just for you to understand your system and know what works for you.

lol surprisingly u omitted akpu 6-6 �
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Bahamas95(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2022
BinamRex:

Do you chew it with the seed?
I am struggling to chew the flesh you're talking about seed.

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Babastrong(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=Yuneehk post=112645255]What the northerners call Dabino. It's called Dates in English. It's a natural sweetener, and very healthy as it's packed with nutrients. Some chew it like that, while it can also be used to sweeten drinks. I personally do not like eating it like that, but use it for Kunu Aya.[ Wow, that kunu aya, you can use it to snatch me from my wife. Lol]
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Angeltjazz2017(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2022
It’s called ESO Mecca � lol
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by charlesdinho7(m): 3:56pm On May 09, 2022
date fruit scientific name is= Phoenix dactylefera

1 Like

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Bahamas95(m): 3:58pm On May 09, 2022
IRALIFE:

Eeyah! I understand. Not everyone will like it. It would have been a healthier alternative though. Sometimes you eat some foods for the benefit it will give to your body, not necessarily the taste.
Mumsy go don hear am for your hand with food o. Wifey go take over later abi...lol.

Lol, my bae was complaining when we started dating but she has gotten used to my system now. There was a day she prepared boiled yam and egg sauce and I told her she would have fried the yam.....She was very angry that day eh. grin

One secret prayer I always pray to God is that I don't want my children to be selective like me......I go beat dem well well, I don't think I can be tolerant like my mum. grin Mothers are trying.
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by pek(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2022
illicit:
Debeno
Is debeno English? And people liked the comment. angry
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by IRALIFE(f): 4:11pm On May 09, 2022
Bahamas95:
Lol, my bae was complaining when we started dating but she has gotten used to my system now. There was a day she prepared boiled yam and egg sauce and I told her she would have fried the yam.....She was very angry that day eh. grin

One secret prayer I always pray to God is that I don't want my children to be selective like me......I go beat dem well well, I don't think I can be tolerant like my mum. grin Mothers are trying.

Mba o. At least one go be like you. Only that it's your wife it will stress more.
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Oluwasaudy(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2022
It's good for the oza room.....

It makes one sexually fit ....no side effect

RoyalBlu:
A combo of this with coconut and tigernuts is a total package of goodness smiley
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by RoyalBlu(f): 4:16pm On May 09, 2022
Adesina18111:
Please teach me how to go about it...will I blend the three together and sieve to remove shafts or how?

Yes, that's how it's done. But you get to soak the dates until soft and deseed them before blending with the diced coconut and properly washed tigernuts.

You can add milk as the liquid, or plain water.
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Tonytonex(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2022
Bahamas95:
Date.

I don't like it, it's too sweet......I find it very difficult to swallow after chewing it.
sorry about that. I like it oh! Especially with coconut.
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Tonytonex(m): 4:28pm On May 09, 2022
RoyalBlu:
A combo of this with coconut and tigernuts is a total package of goodness smiley
with tigernuts again? I only know the one with coconut
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by illicit(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2022
pek:
Is debeno English? And people liked the comment. angry

wink
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Tonytonex(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2022
RoyalBlu:
please, what is tigernut in hausa?
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Foodlovers: 4:35pm On May 09, 2022
Dates fruit
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Tonytonex(m): 4:39pm On May 09, 2022
rattlesnake:
islamic fruit
no be God create the fruit? People's mentality.
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by rattlesnake(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2022
Tonytonex:
no be God create the fruit? People's mentality.
what have I said wrong
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by teeboila(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2022
A Cumrade with good understanding of the male anatomy. I'm certain Flesh and Blood alone did not reveal this to you. grin grin grin

RoyalBlu:
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Tonytonex(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2022
rattlesnake:
what have I said wrong
please, answer the question
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Freeman25: 4:57pm On May 09, 2022
Richsteemit:
Mango fruit
Which one is mango fruit Biko
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Freeman25: 4:58pm On May 09, 2022
Richsteemit:
Mango fruit
Which one is mango fruit Biko grin
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Aaay: 5:10pm On May 09, 2022
No
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by RoyalBlu(f): 5:23pm On May 09, 2022
Tonytonex:
please, what is tigernut in hausa?

It's called 'Aya'
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:30pm On May 09, 2022
Dates
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by chaloskyx: 5:47pm On May 09, 2022
lapa lapa fruit
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by DonroxyII: 5:51pm On May 09, 2022
Allisgud:
If u chew this thing regularly,causes tooth pain,that's the disadvantage
Same here but too much is bad na:
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by olureignforever: 6:13pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=RoyalBlu post=112645821]A combo of this with coconut and tigernuts is a total package of goodness smiley [/quote

You Sabi better thing. It can burst �**
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 09, 2022
Dates but it's too sweet
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Adesina18111(m): 6:55pm On May 09, 2022
Okay.... Thanks so much

RoyalBlu:

Yes, that's how it's done. But you get to soak the dates until soft and deseed them before blending with the diced coconut and properly washed tigernuts.

You can add milk as the liquid, or plain water.
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Yuneehk(f): 7:18pm On May 09, 2022
harmargedon:
I'd love to taste the Kunu Aya. How do I get one?
You can get it in supermarkets. You can get it anywhere jare. And if you're chanced, you can make it yourself.

Kinzo0917:
. Few real girls that are bold enough to upload their pictures on nairaland. And come to think of it, you are beautiful
Thank you cheesy
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by NoBones: 7:21pm On May 09, 2022
Dabino
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Emma1Oj(m): 7:29pm On May 09, 2022
Honey pill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

22 Foods Nigerians Miss Most While Living Abroad / Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? / Pictures Taken At Jollof Festival In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.