Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin (460 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin by Adwoabroni: 7:36pm On May 08, 2022
Popular Nigerian Relationship Coach and expert, Joro Olumofin has on his social media platform written down some few tips ladies should put behind their skulls before settling down with any man.

Joro Olumofin stated that any man who fails to give his woman his ATM Card and pin isn't worth being a husband and so ladies should avoid such men.

He also said that any man who does not permit his woman to pay him a surprise visit in his house is also not a husband material and must be avoided.

Joro Olumofin added that any man who is also unable to give $200 monthly to his woman is not a married material and if he shares his apartment with more than one woman, he is not husband material.

He also went further by saying that any man who places his phone on silent or his WhatsApp messages does not show blue ticks cannot be trusted, hence he is not husband material.

Read a lot more below;

https://allgistroom.com/man-atm-card-pin-husband-material-joro-olumofin/

Re: He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin by Typicool8(m): 7:42pm On May 08, 2022
This one is definitely smoking Osogbo weed
Re: He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin by headbasher96(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2022
Una go just open mouth the talk rubbish
Re: He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 08, 2022
I agree 100%
Re: He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 08, 2022
headbasher96:
Una go just open mouth the talk rubbish
Talk your own make we hear.
Re: He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin by derecho(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2022
Just as Ataga gave Chidimma his ATM card
Re: He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin by Vinnie2000(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2022
This guy is just using this 'relationship coach' title to deceive and fvck gullible Naija Babes.
For him mind naw, him wise!
Re: He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin by Jmichael1(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2022
After una dn smoke expired weed finish,una just cum online dey spit rubbish....
See him mumu face,for him mind nah he get sense....

Oooooooh........were is goodharddick wen u need him most....
Re: He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin by Jmichael1(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
Talk your own make we hear.

No reasonable man will gv his Atm card to an over used pussy lady
Re: He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin by Nazgul: 8:16pm On May 08, 2022
The problem with this advice is that most Nigerian girls these days are too greedy. They lack integrity, and self control.

Giving out your atm card to someone you love isn't the issue, the issue is if you tell her to withdraw 10k and she checks your balance and sees something bigger, you might end up getting a debit alert of 100k.

2 Likes

Re: He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin by Shedrack777: 8:17pm On May 08, 2022
i believe him. but, only give your card to your legally married wife. and let it be your secondary bank account
Re: He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin by virginprincess(f): 8:58pm On May 08, 2022
Thank God this is coming from a man, I agree 100%, just learnt something new cheesy cheesy grin.
Re: He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin by Jmichael1(m): 9:13pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
I agree 100%
why u no go agree...

(1) (Reply)

Man Accused For The Abduction Of A Lady He Met On Facebook / Tenant Caught On Tape Bedding Landlord’s Wife – Video / I Cheated On My Husband And Had An Abort!on, This Secret Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.