Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me (11208 Views)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Thomasankara(m): 8:58am On May 09, 2022
Kwanza:
https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-to-apc-delegates-dont-waste-your-votes-choose-me/amp
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

oba gha tokpere. Oba bold sha, telling the minister to improve on area of insecurity angry angry
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Algold: 9:02am On May 09, 2022
What is this one saying ... He should carry gun to watch over trains >: grin grin(
DukeofUmueri247:
The ministerial job that was given to you,you failed there...Under your watch as a minister,people were kidnap in train,our roads became"death trap" and now you are telling us to vote you president.
With the way those Edo people were even looking at him,he should have known that he is just wasting his time.
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Comfort4all: 9:18am On May 09, 2022
I laugh, indeed wasted votes in view.
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Charly68: 9:33am On May 09, 2022
In saner society he ought to have resigned because of what happened under his ministry and kidnapped people are still not released .. yet he prided himself as an achiever canvassing for votes from delegates . African leaders have no conscience.. they play Politics without character .. so sad..
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by EdwardRandy(m): 9:40am On May 09, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
The ministerial job that was given to you,you failed there...Under your watch as a minister,people were kidnap in train,our roads became"death trap" and now you are telling us to vote you president.
With the way those Edo people were even looking at him,he should have known that he is just wasting his time.
You must be very unintelligent to blame a minister for security issue when you know he's not in charge of the armed forces.
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Redpill1: 10:01am On May 09, 2022
Parachoko:
People been kidnap in train can't be blame on Amechi.

Amechi is the Minister Of Transportation, not the Minister Of Interior, neither is he the Minister Of Police Affairs.

Buhari, NSA, Minister of Police Affairs and Minister Of Interior should be blame for the attack on our train.

You be mumu. Minister of Interior is in charge of the city nothing concern am with Railway Affairs. Maybe the minister of Police Affairs should build a police station at the train station right?
Ameachi is the minister of Transportation and he is fully responsible for anything that happens on a federal Railway
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Yves4real(f): 10:04am On May 09, 2022
Money is what the Edo APC needs, not long speeches. The delegates' votes will be given to the highest bidder. As a result, Ameachi is not a viable option.
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Parachoko: 10:16am On May 09, 2022
Redpill1:

You be mumu. Minister of Interior is in charge of the city nothing concern am with Railway Affairs. Maybe the minister of Police Affairs should build a police station at the train station right?
Ameachi is the minister of Transportation and he is fully responsible for anything that happens on a presidential Railway
Can't you pass out your point without using a foul language? I no know you from anywhere, my message was not directed at you, but you still had to show how foolish you are.

The worst of it all is your ignorance. Minister of interior is in charge of the city? You are so shallow.

What the hell is even the meaning of "presidential railway" You are extremely daft.

Nairaland dey cause nonsense sha.

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by eyinola: 10:30am On May 09, 2022
Best time to be a delegate grin over 20 aspirants..if u know u know
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by okuta007: 11:21am On May 09, 2022
Indispensable85:
Only if people like Amaechi, Fayemi, Atiku Bagudu, Giadom know how they're hated by Edo Apc, they won't even bother coming. Lol......

no Nigerian or Edo State hates any politician - am sure of 3 things there

1. Either he didn't settle them before making the speech OR
2. He settled but the money no full their eye OR
3. He settled but the money no full their eye and chop chop no dey - like beer and jollof rice with goat meat
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by chibrolex(m): 12:00pm On May 09, 2022
The Presidential Election is between Nyesom Wike as PDD candidate and Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi as APC candidate.(Nyesom Wike PDP Vs Chibuike Rotimi Ameachi APC). Take it in consideration.
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Njc1(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2022
That go be like shoo...na so e easy undecided undecided

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Njc1(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2022
Njc1:
That man go be like shoo...na so e easy undecided undecided
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Indispensable85(m): 12:12pm On May 09, 2022
okuta007:

no Nigerian or Edo State hates any politician - am sure of 3 things there

1. Either he didn't settle them before making the speech OR
2. He settled but the money no full their eye OR
3. He settled but the money no full their eye and chop chop no dey - like beer and jollof rice with goat meat

This particular one has nothing to do with money. There's a political history behind it.
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by okuta007: 1:00pm On May 09, 2022
Indispensable85:

This particular one has nothing to do with money. There's a political history behind it.

abeg leave matter joor - what history does Atiku have that he is gathering followers everywhere if no be money him dey share ?

Do Nigerians have principles when it comes to politics ? no be anywhere belle face, egunje, stomach infrastructure everybodi dey look for?
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Bamzyriches451: 1:56pm On May 09, 2022
Damn!!
The look on the delegates faces tho cheesy
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Fidinno(m): 9:24am On May 10, 2022
CCTV cameras are just surveillance devices and cannot protect people against attack.in my opinion there should be security men in our trains...
gadgethead:

But, he Ameachi should have put CCTV and other security measures as part of the railway infrastructure planning. That to any logical thinking person is a failure
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by gadgethead: 9:44am On May 10, 2022
Fidinno:
CCTV cameras are just surveillance devices and cannot protect people against attack.in my opinion there should be security men in our trains...

That is why l said other security measures

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki / Senator Wamakko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu In Sokoto / 100 Days In Office: Gov Oborevwori Inaugurates Multiple Projects In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.