Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa (34825 Views)

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? / June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by jaybenugo: 9:25pm On May 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YnQ85Ox5bk

Customs Officer Slaps An Aide To Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa (Photos, Video)

A video of a Nigerian customs officer slapping an aide to Delta state governor, Ifeanyi Okowa has surfaced online, IGBERETV reports

Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, shared the video of the moment the customs officer slapped Mr. Samson Nwachukwu along the Benin/Agbor Expressway on Saturday, May 7, 2022, in the presence of his colleague and a military officer.

In the video, the officer can be heard angrily asking who Mr. Samson Nwachukwu is after he had told him he is a Special Assistant to Delta State Governor before slapping him. The video ended with the military officer telling the customs officer to "get this man down."

Although, Gwamnishu didn't reveal what led to the assault, but he vowed to demand Justice on behalf of Mr. Nwachukwu.

Gwamnishu's Instagram posts read;

"Att: Nigeria Custom @hqnigerianarmy

Yesterday, custom officer and Army officer along Benin/Agbor Expressway confidently assaulted our Human Rights volunteer and Special Assistant to Delta State Governor (Ombudsman), Mr Samson Nwachukwu @samchukx #EndImpunity

Our volunteer as expected never retaliated but endured the pain. We will protest this assault till the Authority discipline these men.

We are shutting down that expressway to demand for Justice. We want to know his crime.

#EndBrutality"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdS9sRHtbMt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

"UPDATE:

SOLIDARITY MEETING FOR SAMSON NWACHUKWU.

I wish to express my displeasure at the physical assault meted on one of our own, the Director of intelligence/intervention, Behind Bars Human Rights Foundation and Special Assistant to Delta State Governor, Mr Samson Nwachukwu by some custom officers under the instructions of a rogue army officer. What a bummer!

This sad event occured along Benin/Agbor Expressway on the 7th of May, 2022 on his way to carry out his activities of daily living.

Its no surprise that he did not retaliate the slap on his face as a well groomed Nigerian under the siege of our foundation, Behind Bars Human Rights.

I suppose this has happened to so many other citizens whom are more or less helpless in such situations.

We will not handle this abuse on our own with kid's gloves as we request that the officers are fished out and arrested as we go through due process to ensure justice is served accordingly and offenders brought to book.

AS YOU WISH TO JOIN US DEMAND FOR JUSTICE, please find below details of Emergency solidarity meeting.

*MEETING NOTICE*
This is to notify all Behind Bars Members, friends of Behind Bars and supporters of Behind Bars of Emergency meeting to be held tomorrow

VENUE: CENOTAPH by HIGH COURT ROAD ASABA, Delta State.
Date: 9th May, 2022

12:00pm

Please join us as we begin the process of demanding for #Justice4SamsonNwachukwu

FOR DIRECTION CALL INFLUENCE VIA 0803959 6987

Thank you

Harrison Gwamnishu
DG, Behind Bars."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdTLtzPtHXQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Parachoko: 9:26pm On May 08, 2022
Good one

Make them feel wetin the average Nigerians have been feeling.

Nigerians have been complaining about how ruthless Security Agencies are, but the Government have not done any tangible thing to stop it.

Nigeria customs will be operating illegal checkpoints in peaceful areas, you will never find them in places prone to bandits or Boko Haram movement.

Do Custom even need to have a checkpoint at that location? Are they not suppose to be operating at the boarders alone?

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by NwaNimo1(m): 9:27pm On May 08, 2022

13 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by SwissMass: 9:29pm On May 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by SUPOL(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2022
People should try and be humble others should try and apply restraint to their actions. WHO ARE YOU?

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Aonkuuse(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2022
See wahala
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Deltatoto: 9:38pm On May 08, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YnQ85Ox5bk

Customs Officers Slaps An Aide To Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa (Photos, Video)

A video of a Nigerian customs officer slapping an aide to Delta state governor, Ifeanyi Okowa has surfaced online, IGBERETV reports

Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, shared the video of the moment the customs officer slapped Mr. Samson Nwachukwu along the Benin/Agbor Expressway on Saturday, April 7, in the presence of his colleague and a military officer.

In the video, the officer can be heard angrily asking who Mr. Samson Nwachukwu is after he had told him he is a Special Assistant to Delta State Governor before slapping him. The video ended with the military officer telling the customs officer to "get this man down."

Although, Gwamnishu didn't reveal what led to the assault, but he vowed to demand Justice on behalf of Mr. Nwachukwu.

Gwamnishu's Instagram posts read;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdS9sRHtbMt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdTLtzPtHXQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
why are ppl so ordinary?u can’t slap me and wake up from sleep the next day.no na.once I pack d sand of ur feet u r gone.no pastor in the world can save u

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 08, 2022
Is the gov's aide above slap?No be constant harrassment and assault Nigerian dey face from the hands of security operatives?

8 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by duro4chang(m): 9:46pm On May 08, 2022
Deltatoto:
why are ppl so ordinary?u can’t slap me and wake up from sleep the next day.no na.once I pack d sand of ur feet u r gone.no pastor in the world can save u
The slap wey we slap you for wetin you do? The one wey our teacher slap you, you no do anything. Aswear you no fit do anythin .

555 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Deltatoto: 10:20pm On May 08, 2022
duro4chang:
The slap wey we slap you for wetin you do? The one wey our teacher slap you, you no do anything. Aswear you no fit do anythin .
life don tire u?no man born of a woman can slap me.u no who u Dey chat with?if u get mind give me ur name and pic now I go strike u with elephantiasis tomorow

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Miracle2022: 10:29pm On May 08, 2022
So what? When police dey slap poor man anyhow who don ever bring it to nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Quelme: 1:06am On May 09, 2022
I go like hear the remaining story later abeg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by omowolewa: 1:23am On May 09, 2022
What a great achievement!
Now face the music

5 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by shaggy007(m): 2:57am On May 09, 2022
Deltatoto:
life don tire u?no man born of a woman can slap me.u no who u Dey chat with?if u get mind give me ur name and pic now I go strike u with elephantiasis tomorow

Why can't you strike without name and pic?

Your strength no reach?

53 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Terrence99: 2:59am On May 09, 2022
So, they can't slap Mr. Solomon because he's an aide to the Governor.
Anti Police brutality protests started in Delta state before spreading to Edo and then Lagos where it became Endsars. If idiots in power like this Solomon stood up for young people against law enforcement brutality, he won't collect his share of slap today.
If they like, they should slap Okowa himself, I don't care.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by bcomputer101: 3:18am On May 09, 2022
The village people of this custom officer is about to visit his file grin grin grin

32 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by tydi(m): 5:08am On May 09, 2022
If only buhari ADc will give the old man a dirty and resounding slaps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by duro4chang(m): 6:25am On May 09, 2022
Deltatoto:
Na only mouth you get. I no go send you my picture. But if truly you get that power , you don't need my name or picture to do your evil now. After all my monicker is there for you. Aswear you no get anything. Tell me your name and address, I shall come to your house and slap you.

578 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Deltatoto: 6:29am On May 09, 2022
duro4chang:
Na only mouth you get. I no go send you my picture. But if truly you get that power , you don't need my name or picture to do your evil now. After all my monicker is there for you. Aswear you no get anything. Tell me your name and address, I shall come to your house and slap you.
lol

6 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Yankee101: 6:32am On May 09, 2022
Dem go finish this officer throway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Authoreety: 6:56am On May 09, 2022
Chai! Only because they had guns!

If not.

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by 1875shk: 7:43am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
So what? When police dey slap poor man anyhow who don ever bring it to nairaland.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by GreaterFuture(m): 8:35am On May 09, 2022
He didn't want to harm him self, just a spur of the moment
Something deep deep down in his brain, put caution in it...

Meanwhile, if Na me Greaterfuture, it would have been more more slaps! I'm sure 3 of them would have beat the living daylight out of me
The SSA personality only gave him a little bit of slap, saved him from more worse punishments

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by EwuGambia: 9:16am On May 09, 2022
Nice one..... Nah Emefiele go chop slap next undecided

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by OgunleyeA1: 5:13pm On May 09, 2022
slapping season
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Afonjamuslim24(f): 5:15pm On May 09, 2022
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by DaddyGoo: 5:16pm On May 09, 2022
Una sef feel the breeze that blows us all as we travel on Nigeria's highways

8 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Arysexy(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2022
Omo this aide's self control na one in a million.

That rank less customs short he-goat will meet his waterloo soon, unless they transfer him out of Delta. Those Delta customs na something else, just drive clean ride and they flag you and start harassing you.

Imagine my 8yrs old tokumbo that was painted for my Christmas travel, na so they began to stop me to demand for custom paper. Useless men in uniform

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Akinsete19(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2022
He didn't slap him well, how I wish all these Nigerian politicians can be getting this kind of slap on a regular basis.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorism: Why We Can’t Supply Military Equipment To Nigeria – Japan / The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari / Atiku Leads Buhari In Adamawa After 16 Local Governments,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.