Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa (34842 Views)

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? / June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 09, 2022
Terrence99:
So, they can't slap Mr. Solomon because he's an aide to the Governor.
Anti Police brutality protests started in Delta state before spreading to Edo and then Lagos where it became Endsars. If idiots in power like this Solomon stood up for young people against law enforcement brutality, he won't collect his share of slap today.
If they like, they should slap Okowa himself, I don't care.

oil dey your head
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by pacespot(m): 7:29pm On May 09, 2022
This video finally made it to nairaland, i thought I was the only one that saw it on Twitter. That custom guy no get joy at all. I hope they can do the same with this publicity if it was an ordinary Nigerian that was slapped.
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by duro4chang(m): 7:33pm On May 09, 2022
Kwechiri4dem:

[b][/b]You are coward, if you no say na your papa born you drop your name and picture weyda Elephantiasis no go catch you �����
Why are you using foul , uncivilise, dirty and unculture language. If actually you have that power you claim to have then use it even when I dont mention my name. I even expect you to know my name without me mentioning it. You have that power and you are still where you are now? You need to change your god.
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by shaggy007(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2022
LordKushmann:

My dear maybe he's just a tad bit up there on the hierarchy.. But I'm willing to do you over without name or pic.. Just say the word. On behalf of all extranormals.. It's about time we started fucking shit up. Put the fear of God in the rest of you dinkits.

Go ahead, you (and everyone else) have my explicit permission.

I encourage you to do your very best.
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Drsnives(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2022
Deltatoto:
life don tire u?no man born of a woman can slap me.u no who u Dey chat with?if u get mind give me ur name and pic now I go strike u with elephantiasis tomorow
Commrade abeg lower your voice
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Doubleprof1(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2022
Why was he slapped.
Give us the full gist.
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by derecho(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2022
Maybe dem for shoot you join.You wan pack sand under their feet...

Deltatoto:
why are ppl so ordinary?u can’t slap me and wake up from sleep the next day.no na.once I pack d sand of ur feet u r gone.no pastor in the world can save u
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by LordKushmann(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2022
shaggy007:

Go ahead, you (and everyone else) have my explicit permission.

I encourage you to do your very best.

Lol
Daalụ.. Ndu azụ ndụ mmiri...
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Ezemeiyogu(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2022
Deltatoto:
life don tire u?no man born of a woman can slap me.u no who u Dey chat with?if u get mind give me ur name and pic now I go strike u with elephantiasis tomorow

Comrade hafa na. As I no come need elephantiasis nkor, u fit help me run 250k for my akant tomorrow using that power abeg.
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Rollitout: 8:11pm On May 09, 2022
The custom officer is in trouble. Serious trouble.
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by ChristineC: 8:24pm On May 09, 2022
Deltatoto:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Tundex911: 8:36pm On May 09, 2022
Aswear make I just jam bubu for road one on one, maybe I won't beat him hands down

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Deltatoto: 8:47pm On May 09, 2022
Ezemeiyogu:

Comrade hafa na. As I no come need elephantiasis nkor, u fit help me run 250k for my akant tomorrow using that power abeg.
na blood money level u wan enter?easy o bros
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Deltatoto: 8:48pm On May 09, 2022
ChristineC:
grin grin grin grin
e shock u
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Ezemeiyogu(m): 8:53pm On May 09, 2022
Deltatoto:
na blood money level u wan enter?easy o bros

Noo, Instead of wasting your power na
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Deltatoto: 9:00pm On May 09, 2022
Ezemeiyogu:

Noo, Instead of wasting your power na
lol bros pls go away
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by faceland: 9:03pm On May 09, 2022
In fight, I like to ask that question... Once they pause to think of who they are, they are not a threat.
He shouldn't have slapped him. That is assault.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Excuzeme: 9:38pm On May 09, 2022
heendrix:

have you heard from his side to know what actually occurred bfr you begin look down on him?? imagine such guts you say? if the custom officer was actually a Soldier and happen to be under Brig Gen Goro if SSA like make him go report for Buhari, Gen Goro would not have him punished

fvck u nigg* these officers are Humans with emotions to
\

Why are you foaming from all orifices in your body and using derogatory words to express yourself? grin

Do you not know that "Professionalism" (being called a Professional, especially in the Armed Forces) and Training, REQUIRES that you must ALWAYS be IN CONTROL of your Emotions, at all times, because with a Gun, you are holding the Power of Life & Death in your Hands (like a tin-god!) and "To whom Much is Given, Much is Expected"?

How is he then different from an Agbeero or Street Urchin
?

How many times have you heard of a Soldier SLAPPING a Civilian Citizen in those decent countries you are trying to imitate?
Are those ones not humans as well?

There are laid down procedures for an Armed Uniform Personnel to deal with erring Civilians, that process is what he should have followed instead of loosing his comport and Assaulting an Unarmed Civilian.

He should be Court-Marshalled, to serve as a deterrence to other Officers who do not follow military doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Testimony1988(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2022
The officer should know he's not above the law, we don't want lawless officers in NCS.
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 09, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

So na federal government work be your idea of "making it in life"? Learn and stop being a nuisance.
I can't be wasting my time with you
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Ezemeiyogu(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2022
Deltatoto:
lol bros pls go away

��
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by BegAt40: 10:24pm On May 09, 2022
Deltatoto:
I'm down for this bro. I'll give you my picture and names!
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by kenmaro: 11:22pm On May 09, 2022
This is not up to a tip of an iceberg on what Nigerian politicians and leaders will receive from the corruption they bred in the system. It will definitely boomerang some day.
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:07am On May 10, 2022
This customs officer Mumu.. person wey you for headbutt join..
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by olisaEze(m): 2:20am On May 10, 2022
Special Assistants and Special Advisers are a dime a dozen in Delta State. The young man probably overreached and had his ego deflated. Now I’m not in support of the uncouth customs officer, but rash & unthinking gun wielding government officials are now the headache all Nigerians experience on the roads because the head of government in Nigeria has no respect for the law himself! Pls do yourself a favor and never lose your cool no matter how hard they try to infuriate you.
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Coolsphinx: 6:49am On May 10, 2022
Na him people like Buhari and other politicians never collect from you after all you get their pictures and names
Deltatoto:
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Olanight01: 6:52am On May 10, 2022
Looking at the video critically, something must have led to the Officer’s action… However, the both parties needs to be interviewed for the conflict to be resolved.
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Deltatoto: 7:35am On May 10, 2022
Coolsphinx:
Na him people like Buhari and other politicians never collect from you after all you get their pictures and names
bros those names y call big pass me
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Briteiyobo1(m): 9:00am On May 10, 2022
Deltatoto:
why are ppl so ordinary?u can’t slap me and wake up from sleep the next day.no na.once I pack d sand of ur feet u r gone.no pastor in the world can save u
Bab, I beg help us pack Bubu own the sufferings is really telling on us.
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Deltatoto: 9:04am On May 10, 2022
Briteiyobo1:
Bab, I beg help us pack Bubu own the sufferings is really telling on us.
u wan end my career?
Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by Cutehector(m): 9:13am On May 10, 2022
The man who was slapped is wise man as he didn't retaliate. More wisdom to him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Arrests NIRSAL Boss, Abbas Umar Maisanawa / Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects / Governor Umahi Feeding His Wife, Rachel Umahi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.