Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? (1271 Views)

Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by carl90(m): 12:43am On May 09, 2022
There is this gender war that always play out on NL on most thread.
That is pretty stating the obvious.
Users on the forum must have noticed it.
Why is it so?
Is it because of the anonymity nature of the forum?
I am Team Facebook.
The real legal me is out there on Facebook and I sure notice this gender war is not out there on Facebook.
Maybe,it is because the real legal me interact with facebook users from other countries.
It's like you commenting on a facebook post from B.B.C .
I am not sure you will come across this female bashing (or male bashing ) on the comment section of that post.
Is this like a Nigerian factor?
Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Jmichael1(m): 12:59am On May 09, 2022
Its bcus the female gender got notin to over rather than their over used pussy...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 1:17am On May 09, 2022
carl90:
There is this gender war that always play out on NL on most thread.
That is pretty stating the obvious.
Users on the forum must have noticed it.
Why is it so?
Is it because of the anonymity nature of the forum?
I am Team Facebook.
The real legal me is out there on Facebook and I sure notice this gender war is not out there on Facebook.
Maybe,it is because the real legal me interact with facebook users from other countries.
It's like you commenting on a facebook post from B.B.C .
I am not sure you will come across this female bashing (or male bashing ) on the comment section of that post.
Is this like a Nigerian factor?

There is gender war because we have hypocrites disguised as feminists that bash men in their threads(most of the time it's just for the thrill of it)and when men call them out on their bullshit they call men mysogynists...its a never ending cycle

1 Like

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by RoyalBlu(f): 6:22am On May 09, 2022
..."Is it because of the anonymity nature of the forum?"

Of course yes!

The anonymity has become a cloak for many cowards who would ordinarily not be able to say the things they say here IRL to one's face.

It's not even just restricted to gender wars alone. lipsrsealed

It's so irksome!

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by odinson1(m): 7:07am On May 09, 2022
sollolucci77:

There is gender war because we have hypocrites disguised as feminists that bash men in their threads(most of the time it's just for the thrill of it)and when men call them out on their bullshit they call men mysogynists...its a never ending cycle

This is the exact explanation. Women come online and say broke men deserve no pussy,we call them prostitutes for having that kind of a mentality,and then the idiots and their slaves(simps) call us Women bashers.
The foolish simps don't realize that these women don't give a single bleep about them.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 7:47am On May 09, 2022
odinson1:

This is the exact explanation. Women come online and say broke men deserve no pussy,we call them prostitutes for having that kind of a mentality,and then the idiots and their slaves(simps) call us Women bashers.
The foolish simps don't realize that these women don't give a single bleep about them.
are you saying that its enough reason for the gender war
Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 10:06am On May 09, 2022
lifeoman:

are you saying that its enough reason for the gender war

So what do you think is the reason?
Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 10:35am On May 09, 2022
RoyalBlu:

Of course yes!

The anonymity has become a cloak for many cowards who would ordinarily not be able to say the things they say here IRL to one's face.

It's so irksome!

perfect delivery ! Beautiful masterpiece cool cool the mask allows u to be the real u!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by RedpillAnalyst: 11:01am On May 09, 2022
It is by design. Not only on Nairaland there's gender war on all platforms, be it YouTube, Facebook, Twitch or Twitter.

Men are seeing women in other dimension other than they were made to believe from childhood and women are disappointed in what boys and men have become...

Many men see most ladies as unreasonable and too readily oversexed to become a wife and a good mother.

Many women because if their hypergamous nature see most guys as too weak, unattractive and too poor to point to as husband or to even become a providing father.

The gender war won't stop, Infact, it will never stop as long as the media keep preaching that boys and girls are the same and encouraging sexual freedom outside the confines of marriage as something cool.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 11:48am On May 09, 2022
sollolucci77:

So what do you think is the reason?
i don't know grin
Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 09, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:
It is by design. Not only on Nairaland there's gender war on all platforms, be it YouTube, Facebook, Twitch or Twitter.

Men are seeing women in other dimension other than they were made to believe from childhood and women are disappointed in what boys and men have become...

Many men see most ladies as unreasonable and too readily oversexed to become a wife and a good mother.

Many women because if their hypergamous nature see most guys as too weak, unattractive and too poor to point to as husband or to even become a providing father.

The gender war won't stop, Infact, it will never stop as long as the media keep preaching that boys and girls are the same and encouraging sexual freedom outside the confines of marriage as something cool.

Believe me...women have already started losing with the way marital rates have dropped...why do you think they use words like " real men " to blackmail us into marriage because they know they can get security by attaching themselves to a man...and now that men are deciding not to marry damaged goods they are beginning to eat the fruit of their labour from sexual liberation...they've already lost the war...its just happening slowly

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Slynation(m): 12:23pm On May 09, 2022
There is gender war all over social media but it's very common here in NL because it might be that so many people just wants to catch cruise, some follows the herd mentality (because other people are bashing,I will bash as well) and the easiest way to gain NL popularity is to bash Men/women...

But my area of interest lies in the fact that some of this NL ladies bash men simply because simps are been emancipated and liberated from their SIMPing lifestyle, They knows SIMPle men has a positive relationship with their account balance (The lesser the simps, the lesser the income and favours while the higher the rate of SIMPing, the higher the rate of income and unlimited favours) so it's very much okay to defend and safeguard your only source of income which I understood...It is this area the ladies are calling bashing!!

Imagine a world where there are no Simps, how will some of this ladies survive?? Ngwanu checkiaya naw!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Nyascobar1414: 12:55pm On May 09, 2022
RoyalBlu:

Of course yes!

It's so irksome!

You no go cook for your Children, or you wan dey support the younger h.0es?

Or abi you wan collect?
Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Nyascobar1414: 12:59pm On May 09, 2022
A cold win is coming....

Where 99.99% of females will become babymams or single ladies till death....

Feminism caused this....
Its the life, we living...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
A cold win is coming....

Where 99.99% of females will become babymams or single ladies till death....

Feminism caused this....

Its the life, we living...

Na so my bro
Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:16pm On May 09, 2022
To be honest, there is no gender war, just boys fighting with themselves by showcasing their -0 inferiority on a faceless forum to escape their miserable lives, that is why 99% of threads created are from males.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 09, 2022
Biglittlelois:
To be honest, there is no gender war, just boys fighting with themselves by showcasing their -0 inferiority on a faceless forum to escape their miserable lives, that is why 99% of threads created are from males.

Cry me a river grin...you ladies are only jealous of men because while we age like fine wine and dont have biological clock to worry about...yall keep depreciating as you age...cheers

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by bashuayi(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2022
RoyalBlu:

Of course yes!

It's so irksome!

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by bashuayi(m): 1:26pm On May 09, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:27pm On May 09, 2022
sollolucci77:

Cry me a river grin...you ladies are only jealous of men because while we age like fine wine and dont have biological clock to worry about...yall keep depreciating as you age...cheers

Jealous? Context matters, and know when to use that word

We're talking about gender wars, you're talking about aging like wine and whatnot? You lack comprehension skills or you want to start a provocation with me? You just showcased my earlier comment, you guys keep fighting with yourselves by creating 99% of wailing threads to escape your miserable lives, and you seem like a classic example.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 09, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Jealous? Context matters, and know when to use that word

We're talking about gender wars, you're talking about aging like wine and whatnot? You lack comprehension skills or you want to start a provocation with me? You just showcased my earlier comment, you guys keep fighting with yourselves by creating 99% of wailing threads to escape your miserable lives, and you seem like a classic example.

Shebi you said there is no gender war that we have insecurrities...and I'm pointing to you why we dont have but you do..thats why you're jealous of us...so you just made yourself look foolish for talking about context..I'm not responsible for your unhappiness so dont take it out on me....again cry me a river

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 09, 2022
Gender war? You flatter these creatures using that word on them.
What is really happening here is display of childish bants. It takes a certain level of intelligence to engage in gender wars, that attribute is found wanting in most commenters of this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:53pm On May 09, 2022
sollolucci77:

Shebi you said there is no gender war that we have insecurrities...and I'm pointing to you why we dont have but you do..thats why you're jealous of us...so you just made yourself look foolish for talking about context..I'm not responsible for your unhappiness so dont take it out on me....again cry me a river

Like I said earlier, this comment above shows a classic case of fighting with ones self to escape miserable lives offline, really sad.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 09, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Like I said earlier, this comment above shows a classic case of fighting with ones self to escape miserable lives offline, really sad.

grin grin...my dear you first contradicted yourself on your own logic and still mentioning me... I can see you need my validation and attention badly but sadly I'm not available

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Hotbreadandbean: 2:56pm On May 09, 2022
Hmn
Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by toujurs: 3:00pm On May 09, 2022
Jmichael1:
Its bcus the female gender got notin to over rather than their over used pussy...
You still want to start another fight after Op just complained about gender war grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by toujurs: 3:05pm On May 09, 2022
Why do you think some idle jobless guys have resulted to using ladies for ritual, just to make money, and avoid being called broke by the female gender. It's one of the problems Nairalanders are trying to educate these entitled ladies on, so they can have sense. Most are so cheap, that one's they see a guy in benz spending money, they loose their senses. long throat and lack of contentment is bad

1 Like

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:23pm On May 09, 2022
sollolucci77:

grin grin...my dear you first contradicted yourself on your own logic and still mentioning me... I can see you need my validation and attention badly but sadly I'm not available

Who quoted who first

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by carl90(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2022
..and it finally turns to a gender war. Naija my contri ! grin
Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Polynek(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2022
If u always mind ur bixnex, you won't see it dox tinx as a war
Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 09, 2022
carl90:
..and it finally turns to a gender war.
Naija my contri ! grin

grin the thread was peaceful until vagina keyboard warriors came to do their usual work

1 Like

Re: Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? by VictorUSA(m): 4:49pm On May 09, 2022
And i can see one useless pussy fighting a man well better than her.We are not at war with women.we are only trying to correct them and they never want to accept.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? / Nigerian Man Builds A $13m Rolls Royce Sweptail Car (pics/video) / Seal Has Dated So Many cool Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.