Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? (1270 Views)

This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. / Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head / Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Konjiboii: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
A friend of mine from my university days dated a rich man daughter back then in school ,this girl father always included him when sending allowance to the daughter, me coming from the trenches were Oge papa go chase me with cord found that strange, I met this same guy tonight at a spot I chill and bro is married to this same girl and they have great businesses they run together based on the father support placing him in a comfortable position to take care of the daughter.
This gist came about because after graduation many of the guys in school dated such girls and they are doing well still. I was a JJC and only fvck and run and never saw the need to open office on this girls.
Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Kingozymandias(m): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Why are you so stupid ? How can someone son be this useless ?

Better.go get a job bro you are already wasted

2 Likes

Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Konjiboii: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Why are you so stupid ? How can someone son be this useless ?

Better.go get a job bro you are already wasted

Are you normal?
Did I in anyway tell you I'm jobless?
I sabi insult too oo

5 Likes

Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Kingozymandias(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Konjiboii:

Are you normal?
Did I in anyway tell you I'm jobless?
I sabi insult too oo

Then stop displaying your gutter upbringing you shameless idiot

1 Like

Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Shalommy(f): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Guys don't wanna be useful again. Useless is their surname.

1 Like

Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by dangoteinlaw: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Be there, rich men children are more into hookup self. Girls won't stop begging bro
Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Konjiboii: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Then stop displaying your gutter upbringing you shameless idiot

Lol I must have fvcked your sister or mother for you to be this mad, calm the fvck down mate, my stories and contents are not for everyone. Can't blame me for having an exciting and memorable life.

2 Likes

Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Which kind useless thread be this? Muteeewwww na wa

1 Like

Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Konjiboii:

Lol I must have fvcked your sister or mother for you to be this mad, calm the fvck down mate, my stories and contents are not for everyone. Can't blame me for having an exciting and memorable life.
Just shut up please

2 Likes

Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Kingozymandias(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Konjiboii:

Shut the hell up your inbred bastard. This is what happens when your father is your mum's brother, they give birth to homosexual idiots like you. Thief.

That's how you stole your friend's phone and he opened a thread here about you
Bastard thief

1 Like

Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Konjiboii: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Shut the hell up your inbred bastard. This is what happens when your father is your mum's brother, they give birth to homosexual idiots like you. Thief.

Bastard thief

No be me you go take pour your frustrations on tonight, make sure you vote wisely sha before you hang yourself, make yourself useful.

Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Rich girls dey but no be on nairaland.
Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Konjiboii: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
Be there, rich men children are more into hookup self. Girls won't stop begging bro

I'm telling you, what may be the reason? Could be for the thrill or addiction to sex?
Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Loverboi2cute(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Konjiboi come answer Kingogmandias..,eem don fire anoda shot oo
I dey enjoy una verbal fight
Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Konjiboii: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Loverboi2cute:
Konjiboi come answer Kingogmandias..,eem don fire anoda shot oo
I dey enjoy una verbal fight

No mind the palmwine tapper him back dey pain am na suffer head. with that mumu prettygirl when read my post get flash back.
Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Jman06(m): 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
Op, if na rich man daughter you want, abeg go for it. Don't mind all the hypocrites here calling you names. After all, women have been gold digging since creation. It won't be bad if guys decide to also dig their own gold. What is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.

Na person go still marry rich man daughter

7 Likes

Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Berrityga: 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
I'm just looking for a rich mans daughter to Marty I Don mind bearing her fathers name.. The stress is too much mehn. Make I just Der like Mr eazy.
Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Kingozymandias(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
Konjiboii:

No be me you go take pour your frustrations on tonight, make sure you vote wisely sha before you hang yourself, make yourself useful.

Shut up

Useless IDIOT
Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Konjiboii: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Shut up

Useless IDIOT

Not as useless as your MOTHER FLABBY CLIT
Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Barims(m): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Guys don't wanna be useful again. Useless is their surname.

Are you useful?
Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by nazicartel(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
I have met girls from rich homes. Especially in the university but one funny thing is that I didn't keep any girlfriend in the university. Just swiping and changing. Went for nysc, same thing. Swipe and shift no matter how rich you're. All these comfortable girls coming around then made me think that girls doesn't bill. But presently. I don't know if we are doing relationship or business. Them want use billing kill person. It wasn't so back then

2 Likes

Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by capetownboyz(m): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
funny thread..sapa na bastard..anyways if you are looking a for rich girl ,do that in complimenting your status as rich guy that way you dont have a broke girl leeching off your success with no additions but out right consumption to your soveirgn wealth..being the mother of your kids doesnt cut it cause she also got equal right to seeing her child is well taken care of..wetin i de talk self hahaha.
Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Connected1: 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
You can't differentiate the daughter of a rich man and that of a poor man anymore.

They all dress and look rich but when you get close to them, then you realize that some are leeches while some comfortable.

The ball is always in your court to run or stay.

3 Likes

Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by diogo23: 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Bastard thief
Haba bros please calm down you're over reacting

Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by diogo23: 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
Konjiboii:

Run ooo they wan kill you
Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by diogo23: 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Konjiboii:

No mind the palmwine tapper him back dey pain am na suffer head. with that mumu prettygirl when read my post get flash back.
Oga yourself no well
Re: Shey Rich Men No Get Daughters Again? by Konjiboii: 12:41am On Nov 16, 2022
diogo23:

Oga yourself no well

I no go deny

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knew Sleeping Helps / Yet Another Problem! / New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.