Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) (53239 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2022
DannyFX2638:
na zazuu be there therapist grin
music from a junkie who himself displays symptoms of abnormalities and is also being used by the media the way jumoke oni bread was used (and would Soon be dumped back to the streets) cannot give therapy

Yes I understand music brings soul healing and relaxes the body and mind but those are good quality music from enlightened, knowledgeable and versatile musicians e.g Jay z, Tupac, Beyonce, Lionel Richie, Smokey Robinson, Phil Collins.(now let me come home) sunny ade, onyeka onwenu, Ebenezer obey,fela anikulapo Kuti, Christian Essien, Orlando owoh,wasiu ayinde

Those are people with meaningful music and content whose songs passed a message, stood the test of time and is soothing to the ears not all this lousy gbas gbos songs.they definitely aren't theurepatic neither is it healthy to be played in the presence of kids because of their lewd sexual contents before your kids start singing Tika bodi and all of those rubbish

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 1:49pm On May 09, 2022
This is the only thing girls can offer...their naked body
She is even ashamed of standing up...she knows that her pants and bum bum will be exposed to the whole world if she stands up.. nawaoooo
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by blacknoir: 1:49pm On May 09, 2022
irunoko:
Smh

See what they are wearing and displaying in the presence of kids

Tomorrow now when the kids start acting Whorish they'll be coming to social media to complain

I tell this gen. Has lost it. Just look at what his child is even wearing

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 1:55pm On May 09, 2022
blacknoir:

I tell this gen. Has lost it. Just look at what his child is even wearing
when the child grows up to Start sleeping around, smoking weed and Shisha like they see their parents do, engage in beastiality (fvcking dogs and horses) while their sons are sleeping with both Old and young and wearing rags and walking the streets naked na here we go dey

Shebi some of their teenage children Don dey open social media accounts and are soliciting for sex from random men while some dey join cult.make them continue
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2022
Enumerator:
Iyabo ojo inclusive
I pity those her children particularly her daughter she has inducted into her trade lipsrsealed
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 1:59pm On May 09, 2022
Happy birthday girl
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by NaijaCars4sale: 2:01pm On May 09, 2022
It's great to see how Davido tries to be part of his Children's Life
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Gistermiller2(m): 2:05pm On May 09, 2022
Nice post...I am really a fan of ur post...plz can u help teach me how to embed YouTube video on nairaland just as u did in this ur post...I searched for ur number on ur profile but I didn't find it....plz chat me up on Whatsapp if u can ...here's my WhatsApp line, 09035718224
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Enumerator(m): 2:10pm On May 09, 2022
You got it, she don enter the trade as well cheesy
irunoko:
I pity those her children particularly her daughter she has inducted into her trade lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 09, 2022
The baby girl na free meal ticket for her mom from davido
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by iRepNaija1: 2:15pm On May 09, 2022
NaijaCars4sale:
It's great to see how Davido tries to be part of his Children's Life

Tries? Davido should be continuously and constantly present and available [i][/i] in his children's lives, not just trying. He's just as responsible for this child as the baby mama is.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Allisgud: 2:16pm On May 09, 2022
Miracle2022:
do you really know the meaning of love?
dat quote is from 2pac
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:17pm On May 09, 2022
irunoko:
a lot of Nigerians have mental disorder but they don't even realise it.i have been saying it for a long time.a lot of entertainers (I can't call them celebrities because there's nothing worth celebrating about them) need to go for therapy because they're mentally disturbed but they don't know because people are celebrating them by virtue of the number of views and followers they get on social media unfortunately their actions/inactions are like virus,they spread pretty fast and that's why kids and teenagers are able to swiftly Pick lines these entertainers say ,wear or do on social media

The socialization processes has been distorted by kids, disturbed and immature people giving birth to kids.unfortunately they Think weed,fame, money, social networks and leisure can fix it and that's why you have entertainers who have all of this and still be misbehaving on social media Because all of these cannot fill that void

people that need obvious therapy and Soul healing fast ;

A.tonto dike
B.nkechi blessing
C.davido
d.wizkid
E.terry g
F.bobrisky
G.james Brown
H.anita Joseph and her husband
I.all of davidos baby mamas
J.mercy aigbe.these are the people I remember for now

Abeg remove Big Wiz from that list.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Parisian: 2:31pm On May 09, 2022
Nigerian men never cease to show their foolishness. More make babies are born in every country than than female babies. Also there are more men than women in the world. Educate yourself.
gaby:
Na waa

Na poverty dey cause most of the wahala and catching of witch for polygamy a swear

E be like say God truly create more than one woman to every man who is capable of the maintenance required. The ratio of births of the sexes even points credence to this theory.

One time subscription lasting a life time all thanks to Okafor:s law of once banged, can always be rebanged so long as it is in the mind of the banged and the Bangor

Hailey is such a cute baby..

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by jonex2000: 2:51pm On May 09, 2022
Small girl now they on only pant na to walker naked when she grow up and catch a guy like her father and become another babe mama
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 2:53pm On May 09, 2022
irunoko:
Smh

See what they are wearing and displaying in the presence of kids

Tomorrow now when the kids start acting Whorish they'll be coming to social media to complain

Use your brain. Even your Jesus said outward appearance means NOTHING. If it is about what people wear then pastors will not be fvcking women in the church.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by gaby(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2022
Parisian:
Nigerian men never cease to show their foolishness. More make babies are born in every country than than female babies. Also there are more men than women in the world. Educate yourself.

Who be this phlegm?

Common gerrarahia
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by DonBenny77(m): 3:09pm On May 09, 2022
I see too much nudity for a child's party
Even the celebrant is nude.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Munanonye(f): 3:10pm On May 09, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Tzar(m): 3:41pm On May 09, 2022
Abeg enjoy your polygamous-looking lifestyle. Marriage & monogamy na scam!!!
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Tonitoniton(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Hello!

That lady is the most educated among all of his baby mama`s! The most exposed, beautiful and well to do.

No other one comes close.

Do your research.

It still doesn't change any thing, she is still what she is, sick!

I have worked with many women who claimed they were graduate but can't read a complete sentence and can't write properly, yet they are graduates.

Many of them rose high in most of those organisation due to oza room twerking and ceiling counting, and will pass for well to do or doing well to the out side but we know the difference.

It doesn't matter if she is better than all other of his baby mamas, she is mar for life just that she is yet to know the journey she has undertaking

I pity for children that will be born by these retards

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Glamouzpeter(f): 4:23pm On May 09, 2022
You are here again with things fall apart
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:23pm On May 09, 2022
Tonitoniton:

It still doesn't change any thing, she is still what she is, sick!

I have worked with many women who claimed they were graduate but can't read a complete sentence and can't write properly, yet they are graduates.

Many of them rose high in most of those organisation due to oza room twerking and ceiling counting, and will pass for well to do or doing well to the out side but we know the difference.

It doesn't matter if she is better than all other of his baby mamas, she is mar for life just that she is yet to know the journey she has undertaking

I pity for children that will be born by these retards

That girl is an Atlanta breed.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Use your brain. Even your Jesus said outward appearance means NOTHING. If it is about what people wear then pastors will not be fvcking women in the church.
you should take your own advice.even if whordom is your profession, your responsibility as a parent is to protect them from delinquents , prostitutes and people you don't want your children to be like

The other day, davido was scolding and correcting his little daughter for twerking.where did she learn it from? ObviouslyHer parents who twerk and grind in her presence.why did he scold her.he should have carried penis gum his daughter's Yash if what he did makes sense undecided

Nobody is saying that you cannot do adult things but don't do adult things in the presence of kids thereby distorting their innocence and then when they begin to show premature sexual behaviours you now start shouting. abeg carry your wokeism go front.even Trump said woke philosophy is loosers philosophy

Now this is from Jordan Peterson who is clearly wiser than you and you need to learn from undecided

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 4:31pm On May 09, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Abeg remove Big Wiz from that list.
so why is he nacking everywhere and refuses to pay his son's school fees Till his baby mama creates a scene on social media everytime undecided

O I even forgot to put tuface and his wife Annie into the list undecided
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2022
Enumerator:
You got it, she don enter the trade as well cheesy
her own aging will be faster than her mom's lipsrsealed
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Ray02: 4:35pm On May 09, 2022
Lol, this says a lot. Iykyk

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 4:44pm On May 09, 2022
DonBenny77:
I see too much nudity for a child's party
Even the celebrant is nude.
exactly my point

When we were kids our parents dressed us properly like kids and they themselves were looking like how parents OUGHT TO LOOK LIKE

Today we have deliquents, sexually reckless and immature people giving birth to children and being horrible models to the kids under the pretext of being "woke". The other day I saw on social media where a mother was filming her 4 year old daughter scantily dressed and dancing to nairamarley in a vulgar way.i just shook my head.now today's parents are complaining of how their kids have become druggies, disrespectful,undisciplined, sexually loose and won't listen to them forgetting that they showed bad example in their children's formative years now the kids have amplified their obnoxious behaviour Afterall The kids weren't born like that.make una continue una woke parenting style.shebi they are already joining cult and stealing your money to smoke weed.they will soon be doing prostitution under your nose and you'll not be able to do anything about it
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by blacknoir: 5:04pm On May 09, 2022
irunoko:
when the child grows up to Start sleeping around, smoking weed and Shisha like they see their parents do, engage in beastiality (fvcking dogs and horses) while their sons are sleeping with both Old and young and wearing rags and walking the streets naked na here we go dey

Shebi some of their teenage children Don dey open social media accounts and are soliciting for sex from random men while some dey join cult.make them continue
Everything u said is spot on. Sadly they don't even know that they are destroying their own children and the children of others that view them as role model.To this celebs they think that by doing this it makes them look more civilized and exposed but in few years to come they will reap in tears
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Bbbw: 5:12pm On May 09, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:18pm On May 09, 2022
Chinko Ekun be like,

'I will rather pick a Timini over a Jason Statham'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village / Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.