Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,383 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) (53204 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by kingyakos: 12:57pm On May 09, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by GodHelpMe1: 12:57pm On May 09, 2022
grin do
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Enumerator(m): 12:59pm On May 09, 2022
Iyabo ojo inclusive
irunoko:
a lot of Nigerians have mental disorder but they don't even realise it.i have been saying it for a long time.a lot of entertainers (I can't call them celebrities because there's nothing worth celebrating about them) need to go for therapy because they're mentally disturbed but they don't know because people are celebrating them by virtue of the number of views and followers they get on social media unfortunately their actions/inactions are like virus,they spread pretty fast and that's why kids and teenagers are able to swiftly Pick lines these entertainers say ,wear or do on social media

The socialization processes has been distorted by kids, disturbed and immature people giving birth to kids.unfortunately they Think weed,fame, money, social networks and leisure can fix it and that's why you have entertainers who have all of this and still be misbehaving on social media Because all of these cannot fill that void

people that need obvious therapy and Soul healing fast ;

A.tonto dike
B.nkechi blessing
C.davido
d.wizkid
E.terry g
F.bobrisky
G.james Brown
H.anita Joseph and her husband
I.all of davidos baby mamas
J.mercy aigbe.these are the people I remember for now

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Bamzyriches451: 1:01pm On May 09, 2022
Damn!!
Sure me say Davido go still bang that p***ssy

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Allisgud: 1:01pm On May 09, 2022
Money bring bitches,bitches bring love
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by ednut1(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2022
What kind of local youtuber be this

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by StTrump: 1:03pm On May 09, 2022
Allisgud:
Money bring bitches,bitches brings LIES
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by tunapawizzy: 1:03pm On May 09, 2022
Onyi22:
Being a baby mama to a rich super star is bea tongue
To be a woman that has her own wealth no dey hungry u? The future is indeed female....
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by wman(m): 1:04pm On May 09, 2022
No class.

Trashy outlook and dressing.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by moshuur(m): 1:05pm On May 09, 2022
Allisgud:
bitches bring lies....all eyes on me

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Kingspower(m): 1:05pm On May 09, 2022
Davido your baby mama got flat chest....lol
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:07pm On May 09, 2022
.... And no decent dress for the kid ? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by HiringSpree(f): 1:07pm On May 09, 2022
My Davido!
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Miracle2022: 1:09pm On May 09, 2022
YOU called this one mother? I just pity the innocent girl, she don't have a mother.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Miracle2022: 1:11pm On May 09, 2022
Allisgud:
do you really know the meaning of love?
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Elidrisy20: 1:15pm On May 09, 2022
God punish all of una
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Yadid(m): 1:15pm On May 09, 2022
Am I the only that think the child's appearance in the second to the last picture is very inappropriate? The child is already being taught to be comfortable in mere panties before the camera Hmmmmnnnnn

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Confirm4real(m): 1:16pm On May 09, 2022
I doubt if Davido no bang that pussy after the birthday...

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Wakeup0oo(m): 1:18pm On May 09, 2022
The three pic Davido was like
"the feeling is different"
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Tonitoniton(m): 1:18pm On May 09, 2022
That is all she got in her hopped brain, tweaking!!!

Nothing else matters to her at this age cos there is plenty supply of money,sex,hard drug, alcohol and plenty likes on social media. Therefore, her brain can't reason until she clocks 45 when the law of diminishing return sets in.

Poor parenting
Marine spouse
Poor foundation are the causes of these madness

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Heavensent01(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2022
obiekunie01:

GUY ABEG SHE WEAR PANT FOR THAT PARTY NA!

ABI THE ONE WEY U WATCH DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE I WATCHED??

PLS GIVE ME THE LINK TO YOUR OWN MAKE I GO SEE!

I was about to ask him, where she show full pussy in the video, some people can exaggerate ehn

so davido get 3 baby mamas! na waoo!

what money cannot do doesnt exist!

If na me be davido sha as that girl look sweet like that i go still yansh her before i leave the party.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 1:21pm On May 09, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

O.B.O just dey knack wetin no good, chai money sweet o, if no be money matter I no sure say peter for deny Jesus.

God dey sha cool
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:21pm On May 09, 2022
To social media justice warriors this is OK but yul taking a second wife legally is a major sin. Hypocritical bunch.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Blakpot: 1:23pm On May 09, 2022
Na their life.
Personally, I wont let my child wear such crap
in public.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by 1ludroli0: 1:24pm On May 09, 2022
TIME TO ANNIHILATE THE BOOKIES TOGETHER!!!
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by DannyFX2638: 1:26pm On May 09, 2022
irunoko:
a lot of Nigerians have mental disorder but they don't even realise it.i have been saying it for a long time.a lot of entertainers (I can't call them celebrities because there's nothing worth celebrating about them) need to go for therapy because they're mentally disturbed but they don't know because people are celebrating them by virtue of the number of views and followers they get on social media unfortunately their actions/inactions are like virus,they spread pretty fast and that's why kids and teenagers are able to swiftly Pick lines these entertainers say ,wear or do on social media

The socialization processes has been distorted by kids, disturbed and immature people giving birth to kids.unfortunately they Think weed,fame, money, social networks and leisure can fix it and that's why you have entertainers who have all of this and still be misbehaving on social media Because all of these cannot fill that void

people that need obvious therapy and Soul healing fast ;

A.tonto dike
B.nkechi blessing
C.davido
d.wizkid
E.terry g
F.bobrisky
G.james Brown
H.anita Joseph and her husband
I.all of davidos baby mamas
J.mercy aigbe.these are the people I remember for now

na zazuu be there therapist grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Blakpot: 1:30pm On May 09, 2022
Yadid:
Am I the only that think the child's appearance in the second to the last picture is very inappropriate? The child is already being taught to be comfortable in mere panties before the camera Hmmmmnnnnn

Not just u.
Both parents are ignorant.
They're sexualizing the child at such a young age. But it's their child anyway, so goodluck to them.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by 9japride(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2022
There is nothing wrong in her twerking for Davido. This suppose to be a private get together, but eventually posted on social media either intentionally or unintentionally. She no kill person, na fun she dey get.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 1:38pm On May 09, 2022
Tonitoniton:
That is all she got in her hopped brain, tweaking!!!

Nothing else matters to her at this age cos there is plenty supply of money,sex,hard drug, alcohol and plenty likes on social media. Therefore, her brain can't reason until she clocks 45 when the law of diminishing return sets in.

Poor parenting
Marine spouse
Poor foundation are the causes of these madness

Hello!

That lady is the most educated among all of his baby mama`s! The most exposed, beautiful and well to do.

No other one comes close.

Do your research.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2022
Blakpot:

Not just u.
Both parents are ignorant.
They're sexualizing the child at such a young age. But it's their child anyway, so goodluck to them.
You know it is this “it’s their child anyway” culture that has led to many social vices in the country today. That armed robber today started started frkm a home, that kidnapper started from a home, that ritual killer started from a home. The child eventually grows out of his/her parents house and then becomes the headache of the society.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by judejprince: 1:45pm On May 09, 2022
HBD LLNP TO U BIG GIRL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) / Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.