Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) (53244 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Lionnation: 5:25pm On May 09, 2022
Polygamy is natural, God created women to be happy in polygamy, the only problem with polygamy is poverty

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:08pm On May 09, 2022
irunoko:
[s]you should take your own advice.even if whordom is your profession, your responsibility as a parent is to protect them from delinquents , prostitutes and people you don't want your children to be likeThe other day, davido was scolding and correcting his little daughter for twerking.where did she learn it from? ObviouslyHer parents who twerk and grind in her presence.why did he scold her.he should have carried penis gum his daughter's Yash if what he did makes sense undecidedNobody is saying that you cannot do adult things but don't do adult things in the presence of kids thereby distorting their innocence and then when they begin to show premature sexual behaviours you now start shouting. abeg carry your wokeism go front.even Trump said woke philosophy is loosers philosophyNow this is from Jordan Peterson who is clearly wiser than you and you need to learn from undecided[/s]

You exposed your low IQ when you quoted the disgraced and stupid Peterson. If parents want to protect their children they should teach them critical thinking and logic. That way, the would not be taken advantage of by wolves in sheep clothing such as Christian pastors and catholic priests.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by slowice(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2022
They all working trice as hard to impress David.... Omo, na money go kee dis gender undecided
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Starzo: 6:16pm On May 09, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

That girl is an Atlanta breed.
one of the if not the worst black majority places in the US
Na prostitutes and gangs dey dominate all black neighborhoods there

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Amalekki: 6:19pm On May 09, 2022
Poverty na bastard. Oya go preach one man one wife to Davido make I hear grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Pogofavour: 6:21pm On May 09, 2022
Full Lèäkēd Vidëo of Apostle Johnson Suleman S£X Tape with Stephenie Otobo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8bAQrfzHKA
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 6:43pm On May 09, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

You exposed your low IQ when you quoted the disgraced and stupid Peterson. If parents want to protect their children they should teach them critical thinking and logic. That way, the would not be taken advantage of by wolves in sheep clothing such as Christian pastors and catholic priests.
na them.awon predators.na your type go dey sneak inside your daughter's Room and be commiting incest.you obviously no get sense.continue justifying your iberibeism while digressing out of point with religion because I don't know what concerns religion or pastors inside the matter and if is not that you yourself lack intelligence you will know assumption is the lowest form of knowledge.did I at anytime tell you I was a Christian or what has religious leaders got to do with useless parenting? undecided
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 6:49pm On May 09, 2022
blacknoir:

Everything u said is spot on. Sadly they don't even know that they are destroying their own children and the children of others that view them as role model.To this celebs they think that by doing this it makes them look more civilized and exposed but in few years to come they will reap in tears
some of them don dey reap in tears.shebi some of their children Don dey switch genders wey them dey call transgender while some dey jail for issues bordering on rape and physical assault.some Don even smoke Wetin don turn their brain but shame no Go let them bring their children to Nigeria because the parents themselves know say them no train their upcoming animals undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:57pm On May 09, 2022
irunoko:
[s]na them.awon predators.na your type go dey sneak inside your daughter's Room and be commiting incest.you obviously no get sense.continue justifying your iberibeism while digressing out of point with religion because I don't know what concerns religion or pastors inside the matter and if is not that you yourself lack intelligence you will know assumption is the lowest form of knowledge.did I at anytime tell you I was a Christian or what has religious leaders got to do with useless parenting? undecided[/s]

Why do you keep defending Christian pastors and Catholic priests that molest and rape children?
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Why do you keep defending Christian pastors and Catholic priests that molest and rape children?
highlight where I defended Christian religious leaders perpetuating rape or forever hold your peace undecided
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:07pm On May 09, 2022
irunoko:
[s]where I defended Christian religious leaders perpetuating rape or forever hold yourhighlight peace undecided[/s]

Answer this simple question: should parents train their kids to be weary of Christian pastors and Catholic priests who are known for molesting children?
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 7:09pm On May 09, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Answer this simple question: should parents train their kids to be weary of Christian pastors and Catholic priests who are known for molesting children?
yes!!!!

A big capital YES
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:14pm On May 09, 2022
irunoko:
yes!!!!

A big capital YES

Good. Focus more on that rather than dress code.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 7:15pm On May 09, 2022
Just dey impregnate them dey go. No time. If not for the fame them for look you twice?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 7:18pm On May 09, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Good. Focus more on that rather than dress code.
you're disturbed.its clear that you need to go to the rehabilitation centre.i. Hope no mother will be careless to leave her little daughter around you.get help Fast undecided
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by blacknoir: 7:20pm On May 09, 2022
[img][/img]
irunoko:
some of them don dey reap in tears.shebi some of their children Don dey switch genders wey them dey call transgender while some dey jail for issues bordering on rape and physical assault.some Don even smoke Wetin don turn their brain but shame no Go let them bring their children to Nigeria because the parents themselves know say them no train their upcoming animals undecided
true indeed

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:27pm On May 09, 2022
irunoko:
[s]you're disturbed.its clear that you need to go to the rehabilitation centre.i. Hope no mother will be careless to leave her little daughter around you.get help Fast undecided[/s]

You are a slowpoke. You think predators care about dress code? They will molest no matter what the person is wearing. That is why your pastor and catholic priests are predators.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

You are a slowpoke. You think predators care about dress code? They will molest no matter what the person is wearing. That is why your pastor and catholic priests are predators.
closet pedophile get Off my mention.i don't engage words with a pedophile.na by force? undecided
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:41pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=irunoko post=112676021][s] closet pedophile get Off my mention.i don't engage words with a pedophile.na by force? undecided[[/s]/quote]

You can't argue your position so you resort to insults. Keep defending molester pastors and catholic priests. It's on your conscience.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by thunderbabs: 7:44pm On May 09, 2022
irunoko:
Smh

See what they are wearing and displaying in the presence of kids

Tomorrow now when the kids start acting Whorish they'll be coming to social media to complain

Deeper lifer sighted sad
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by VirileNelly2420: 9:07pm On May 09, 2022
irunoko:
Smh

See what they are wearing and displaying in the presence of kids

Tomorrow now when the kids start acting Whorish they'll be coming to social media to complain

Even the one the baby is wearing is awful. Imagine!
I was forced to asked; ...HAS CLOTHES FINISHED IN THE MARKET
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 9:25pm On May 09, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Even the one the baby is wearing is awful. Imagine!
I was forced to asked; ...HAS CLOTHES FINISHED IN THE MARKET
exactly.its only perverted people, predators and pedophiles that will not see anything wrong with what they are all wearing
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 9:26pm On May 09, 2022
thunderbabs:

Deeper lifer sighted sad
degenerate spotted

For your mind now this na civilization Abi? Civilization my foot
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 9:27pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=Emilokoiyawon post=112676150][/quote] degenerate bye
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Tonitoniton(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

That girl is an Atlanta breed.

Yea!

Truly an Atlanta breed
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 10:00pm On May 09, 2022
obiekunie01:

GUY ABEG SHE WEAR PANT FOR THAT PARTY NA!

ABI THE ONE WEY U WATCH DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE I WATCHED??

PLS GIVE ME THE LINK TO YOUR OWN MAKE I GO SEE!

so davido get 3 baby mamas! na waoo!

what money cannot do doesnt exist!

If na me be davido sha as that girl look sweet like that i go still yansh her before i leave the party.
Where's the pant?

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Fantazy(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2022
That her breast go don suffer grin grin
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by galaxy2020(m): 8:15am On May 10, 2022
Which kind dress them wear the little girl sef? Wetin concern me sef
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by 1875ifeday: 8:44am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
YOU called this one mother? I just pity the innocent girl, she don't have a mother.
[/s]
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by 1875ifeday: 8:44am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
do you really know the meaning of love?
[/s]
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Parisian: 9:18am On May 10, 2022
Get out, foolish being; and read a book while at that.
gaby:

Who be this phlegm?

Common gerrarahia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child / Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You / Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.