Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty (20814 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi / PDP Sokoto Rally: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Defrauding Tinubu (Pictures) / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 09, 2022
The propaganda SWners and the haters of good candidates will latch on this misconception to showcase their hate for anything Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Brunosamel(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2022
od501:

He is saying the truth sir, his children were class mates with ma sister back then in primary school. They were regular students, nothing special, although its like they travelled to London for their tertiary education.

But the son is in Nigeria, he has always been in Nigeria. Some where in Lagos. Just a regular guy. He is saying the truth. I doubt someone like Obi can emerge as Nigeria's president, he is too good for that in this part of world.
Wow I'm impressed
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by JosephXavier: 12:50pm On May 09, 2022
Thomasankara:

If these informations about this man are true and he's not being half clever, then he's the man for the job

They are out there on the internet

You can verify them

All you need is data
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by toprealman: 1:37pm On May 09, 2022
Menance:

You see why you fools will keep gettingbad leaders because you love lies and tribalism have eaten deep.
So if his son is 30 and doesn't own a car and he decided to tell us this information which mean his son has to work for his money how is that glorifying poverty?

Government money isn't family money. You work for your own properties.
Politicians have been lavishing government money on themselves and families na una Dy wail.
Don worry una go continue to day wait till eternity.

If a young candidates come out now I bet my account that una no go vote
If someone who is economically sound come out una no go vote am
If a woman comes to contest una no go vote am
If someone with ready to work contests comes out una no go vote.

Triablsim and nepotism have made us recycle the same old criminals who car about nothing
And you are so wise to think his son schooled in Nigeria right?
What a smart set we have in here. No wonder Buhari is your president.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by silentshots: 2:57pm On May 09, 2022
When Jackie Chan said he was going to give all his wealth to charity and his son should work for his, everyone clapped and praised him �‍♂️. Nigerians are mad Peter Obi said he wouldn't buy his son a car and are also angry when Yusuf Buhari rode and expensive bike.

Which way na.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by amzee(m): 2:58pm On May 09, 2022
sam2020:

Peter Obi is my candidate may he succeed as Nigerian president comes 2023
He cannot get the ticket talk more of winning
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Thorondor: 3:03pm On May 09, 2022
Golan007:

He's not even a nice guy.

All the scandals typical of most Nigerian politicians also surround him.

From extra-judicial killings to corrupt practices and very little impact on human development index.

Liar from the pit of hell. Name your community from Anambra state and maybe I would engage you in some back and forth banter trading.

I financed pdp during his days in Anambra and didn’t really like him, but he was a freaking good governor. Modest and simple but stingy to a fault.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by smogia1994(m): 3:30pm On May 09, 2022
Tonypens48:

With all due respect, sir, go and learn how to make an error accessible statement with an articulate thought pattern. cool
Go and do more research on his son's profile so that you can be educated. Thank you.
PLS SCHOOL ME, I KNOW I DONT KNOW ANYTHING
I REST UNDER
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by TrumpDonald2: 4:34pm On May 09, 2022
amzee:
Comrade Deji Adeyanju was on his Twitter
account this evening to react to a
statement made by Peter Obi, while
speaking to a group Peter Obi noted that
his 30 years old son does not a car and he
would have to work to make the money to
buy one.

The statement Peter Obi made
has been generating a lot of feedback
from people online. Comrade Deji
Adeyanju also decided to share his opinion
concerning the statement.

Dei Adeyanju noted that he loves Peter Obi
very much but he should stop glorifying
poverty before Nigerians begin to call him
a fraud. He also mentioned that the story
about his son's car situation is not
necessary because that is not the kind of
message to preach in the poverty capital
of the world, he said instead of preaching
that kind of message Peter Obi should
preach the message of hope to the
people.

And who is this Deji? He obviously has a low level of comprehension if this is what he deduced from Mr Obi's comment.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by NOwazobia: 5:11pm On May 09, 2022
Peter Obi is a well known hyper hypocrite that sometimes talks senselessly.

What is the difference or which is worse between owning a car and starching hundreds of millions (that can buy over hundred cars) away.

Obi is not a presidential material because he will tell you that the government need not provide anything except that you need to work very hard.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Thomasankara(m): 6:48pm On May 09, 2022
JosephXavier:

They are out there on the internet

You can verify them

All you need is data
I don't take anything I read on the net hook, line and sinker
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by lereinter(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2022
Fact.

Billionaire that flys economy class

Billionaire that his daughter is a teacher

Billionaire that cannot buy car for his son

Rubbish

See person that want to rule nigeria
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Danzysb(m): 8:20pm On May 09, 2022
I knew people will showcase the content of their brains when I saw the first few comments.
Peter obi is talking about principles and process,not the typical thinking you see many Nigerians and many Africans in general ,expecting billions and manna from heaven to fall on them and their countries without vision and utilization of resources.
To attain,you have to utilize your time and resources well and plan for it to value it more.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by EkyyyKelson(m): 12:51am On May 10, 2022
A business man who worked for the money. Your fav govt has tried and are still unable to find him guilty of embezzlement of public funds. You should as well bash all Nigerians going to Dubai to spend their own hard earned money. Let's not talk about those that sees Presidency as a retirement home and way of keeping geriatricians busy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Mathew Urhogide Attacked By APC Youths At Benin Airport (Video) / Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale / PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.