Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty (20809 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi / PDP Sokoto Rally: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Defrauding Tinubu (Pictures) / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Reality3080: 7:37am On May 09, 2022
Tonypens48:
Many people listened and interpreted his speech out of context. Obi was not glorifying poverty, not trying to illusionary play the popular politician tactics of emotional speech to gather support. He emphasised the act of independence and the management of government funds as public property and not for family usage.
At his age, with the formal training he has given to his son, there is no need to get him a car when he can work up to his standard and purchase whatsoever he wants. A Google check onto his son's life shows that he has achieved that feat on his sweat.

In summary, it is all about being frugal in managing public property. smiley

Kindly check my signature for your Academic research services.
his 30 years old son doesn't have a car but his teenage daughter have million dollars in her account.

Who is decieving who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Mandate2023: 7:37am On May 09, 2022
Pandora looking for pity vote grin grin grin grin ipigs will attack deji dis time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by crackhouse(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2022
People with different brain and understanding are resurfacing.. Mr Man, peter obi is trying to tell you that govt money is not family money and should be used for what it's meant for instead of enriching your family and friends....Stop quoting him out of context with your fish brain.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by PoliteActivist: 7:42am On May 09, 2022
Truth is, if Nigerians reflect deeply, there is really only one candidate who will bring common sense into governance and COST of governance in Nigeria: PETER OBI!

IT IS TIME FOR PETER OBI!!!

See below as they shamelessly mute Doyin Okupe's mike as he tells the TRUTH about Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0tZBKR0wqs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by jneutron4000: 7:43am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Gkay1:

Na wa o, y are telling us what u know nothing about
[/s]tell us his achievements and the legacy he left in Anambra state undecided

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by toprealman: 7:45am On May 09, 2022
Tonypens48:
Many people listened and interpreted his speech out of context. Obi was not glorifying poverty, not trying to illusionary play the popular politician tactics of emotional speech to gather support. He emphasised the act of independence and the management of government funds as public property and not for family usage.
At his age, with the formal training he has given to his son, there is no need to get him a car when he can work up to his standard and purchase whatsoever he wants. A Google check onto his son's life shows that he has achieved that feat on his sweat.

At 30, pray that your son is financially free!
Do you know that in the west, at 20 they are done studying and before 30 most become stable to afford whatever they want.
Obi is a nice guy but his ideologies needs to be upgraded.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Golan007: 7:51am On May 09, 2022
toprealman:

Do you know that in the west, at 20 they are done studying and before 30 most become stable to afford whatever they want.
Obi is a nice guy bit his ideologies needs to be upgraded.

He's not even a nice guy.

All the scandals typical of most Nigerian politicians also surround him.

From extra-judicial killings to corrupt practices and very little impact on human development index.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by DimIsaac10(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2022
Deji na logical thinker honestly.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by franudi: 7:57am On May 09, 2022
I must vote for Mr. Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Ijaya123: 7:57am On May 09, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Cast your hypocritical stones Deji.

I and my family will vote Peter Obi.

We will deliver 12 votes for Mr Obi

Has he won the primaries yet?

Mere pipe dreams you’re having.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Menance: 7:57am On May 09, 2022
toprealman:

Obi is a nice guy but his ideologies needs to be upgraded.

You see why you fools will keep gettingbad leaders because you love lies and tribalism have eaten deep.
So if his son is 30 and doesn't own a car and he decided to tell us this information which mean his son has to work for his money how is that glorifying poverty?

Government money isn't family money. You work for your own properties.
Politicians have been lavishing government money on themselves and families na una Dy wail.
Don worry una go continue to day wait till eternity.

If a young candidates come out now I bet my account that una no go vote
If someone who is economically sound come out una no go vote am
If a woman comes to contest una no go vote am
If someone with ready to work contests comes out una no go vote.

Triablsim and nepotism have made us recycle the same old criminals who car about nothing

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by MrMoney55: 8:01am On May 09, 2022
Deji its not everything you should be talking i have also one watch i will do same to my children and i have been telling my son to read hard that i wont keep anything except the farm for him that how a good father should do my votes is for peter obi hes not begging us for anything but want to help the country if Dej feels hes better let him contest its open for every body you dont open ur mouth on everything

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Golan007: 8:02am On May 09, 2022
Menance:

You see why you fools will keep gettingbad leaders because you love lies and tribalism have eaten deep.
So if his son is 30 and doesn't own a car and he decided to tell us this information which mean his son has to work for his money how is that glorifying poverty?

Government money isn't family money. You work for your own properties.
Politicians have been lavishing government money on themselves and families na una Dy wail.
Don worry una go continue to day wait till eternity.

If a young candidates come out now I bet my account that una no go vote
If someone who is economically sound come out una no go vote am
If a woman comes to contest una no go vote am
If someone with ready to work contests comes out una no go vote.

Triablsim and nepotism have made us recycle the same old criminals who car about nothing

After calling them fools they would all accept your superiority and go on to vote Obi as you've dictated.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Golan007: 8:06am On May 09, 2022
MrMoney55:
Deji its not everything you should be talking i have also one watch i will do same to my children and i have been telling my son to read hard that i wont keep anything except the farm for him that how a good father should do my votes is for peter obi hes not begging us for anything but want to help the country if Dej feels hes better let him contest its open for every body you dont open ur mouth on everything

Peter Obi dragged his kids into it.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by gidgiddy: 8:13am On May 09, 2022
Deji Adeyanju got it wrong on this one. Peter Obi is a billionaire but his two children dont have cars. He said that they should work and buy their own cars

Thats a man of character

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Gkay1(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2022
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]tell us his achievements and the legacy he left in Anambra state undecided
His 8 years tenure is still the best up till now

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by prosnadis(m): 8:15am On May 09, 2022
My family will support that with 4 votes....Even if Peter Obi looses PDP ticket...Let him try another party...I wish kwankwaso will agree to be his vice....They will be shocked on how people will vote
IKBARUTEN11:
Cast your hypocritical stones Deji.

I and my family will vote Peter Obi.

We will deliver 12 votes for Mr Obi

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by yinkeys(m): 8:15am On May 09, 2022
What did Peter Obi do for Anambra people especially with the way some of you glorify his works.
Nigerians don’t learn.
You mean Anambra workers and people were treated well.
Ok o
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by od501: 8:19am On May 09, 2022
Brunosamel:
Where is our fact prover place come and prove If what he said is a lie or true, Op where you dey this post is for you

He is saying the truth sir, his children were class mates with ma sister back then in primary school. They were regular students, nothing special, although its like they travelled to London for their tertiary education.

But the son is in Nigeria, he has always been in Nigeria. Some where in Lagos. Just a regular guy. He is saying the truth. I doubt someone like Obi can emerge as Nigeria's president, he is too good for that in this part of world.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by cobsol(m): 8:21am On May 09, 2022
So idiot, you know Nigerians as the effect of poor governance from yemi osibande.

Its not buying pencil eye ooo
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by muykem: 8:24am On May 09, 2022
Obi that will not come fifth in the primary.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by BafanaBafana: 8:26am On May 09, 2022
Malory:
Stale
It's a fact
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by BafanaBafana: 8:28am On May 09, 2022
prosnadis:
My family will support that with 4 votes....Even if Peter Obi looses PDP ticket...Let him try another party...I wish kwankwaso will agree to be his vice....They will be shocked on how people will vote
See ba, the kind of insults northerners have received from Igbos, they will not vote for an Igbo man at gunpoint. This is the sad truth
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2022
Golan007:

He's not even a nice guy.

All the scandals typical of most Nigerian politicians also surround him.

From extra-judicial killings to corrupt practices and very little impact on human development index.

Lols, this one just copied and pasted ......not only extra - juju share killings but extra marital killings......
This tribe eeeeh.....even as your Son is the V.P with failures, you can't see good from another man.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Zeeku: 8:31am On May 09, 2022
Peter Obi is good, I will support him.... Peter Obi 2023
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by bigcasava1(m): 8:32am On May 09, 2022
Yoruba will not Igbo be, do ur campaign and leave obi alone
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by IfnobeGod20: 8:34am On May 09, 2022
If you have first degree in stinginess, it would surely show from your head to toes. How would somebody controlling millions of dollars so stingy not to get his son of 30 years old a car. Well, I know it is just a lie, he may not buy him car directly but lounge millions of naira into his account that can buy 100 of choicest cars. If a man can go as far as having Pandora account for his children, don't trust him if he says otherwise.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:36am On May 09, 2022
BafanaBafana:

See ba, the kind of insults northerners have received from Igbos, they will not vote for an Igbo man at gunpoint. This is the sad truth

No Northerner received any insults from Igbos.......Northerners knew they have hated Igbos because they where brainwashed by the unity beggars to hate them....

Tell me another insult worst than the President of Nigeria calling Igbos a Dot....and you laughed and mocked Igbos with the statement......Did you correct him?

The President said he doesn't want to remind Igbos about the genocide killings of the civil war........Did you correct him? ......but Twitter ( sane minds) blocked his handle because of that statement..

So what Insults have Igbos giving to the North that is worst than what I have stated up there??

Unity beggars of SW.....any Hausa man that reads what you said now , will come to form alliance with you as the peace maker.....

Oga....this method doesn't work again.....face your TINUBU who doesn't know that SOUTH SOUTH and SOUTH EAST are part of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by IfnobeGod20: 8:39am On May 09, 2022
gidgiddy:
Deji Adeyanju got it wrong on this one. Peter Obi is a billionaire but his two children dont have cars. He said that they should work and buy their own cars

Thats a man of character
But can go and open Pandora account for them. You people should stop believing lies told you by politicians. He may not buy cars for them directly but lounge millions in their accounts.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by smogia1994(m): 8:45am On May 09, 2022
Tonypens48:

with ALL DUE RESPECT @TONYPEN you are a mad man. u dont understand simple things and this is crazy, a billioniare father and the son could not afford to buy himself a car? what connections and legacy has the father create to his son? all this said by peter obi is simply falacy and we nigerians aint gulible

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by tenpipsperday: 8:45am On May 09, 2022
Frigga13:
Made some sense .. politicians don too scam Nigerians with poverty story.. e no Dey sell again

Nice one

So what's selling. He is presenting himself the way he is, a moderate man and you don't like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna / Tinubu’s Body Language Shows He’s Not Interested In Security – Northern Elders / The North That Southerners Don’t Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.