Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty (20821 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi / PDP Sokoto Rally: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Defrauding Tinubu (Pictures) / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by harmony75: 8:46am On May 09, 2022
Infact Mr Obi is shedding light on the havoc of the economy of Nigeria so a graduate of 30years old that have been working for at least 3 years couldn't even afford to buy a car? That's terrible the country's economy need a quick turnaround!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Golan007: 8:50am On May 09, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols, this one just copied and pasted ......not only extra - juju share killings but extra marital killings......
This tribe eeeeh.....even as your Son is the V.P with failures, you can't see good from another man.

Wasn't the basis of the whole EndSARS that your likes supported no doubt, predicated on extra judicial killings?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by smogia1994(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2022
Tonypens48:
Many people listened and interpreted his speech out of context. Obi was not glorifying poverty, not trying to illusionary play the popular politician tactics of emotional speech to gather support. He emphasised the act of independence and the management of government funds as public property and not for family usage.
At his age, with the formal training he has given to his son, there is no need to get him a car when he can work up to his standard and purchase whatsoever he wants. A Google check onto his son's life shows that he has achieved that feat on his sweat.

In summary, it is all about being frugal in managing public property. smiley
w

Kindly check my signature for your Academic research services.
ith ALL DUE RESPECT @TONYPEN you are a mad man. u dont understand simple things and this is crazy, a billioniare father and the son could not afford to buy himself a car? what connections and legacy has the father create to his son? all this said by peter obi is simply falacy and we nigerians aint gulible
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Tonypens48(m): 8:56am On May 09, 2022
smogia1994:

ith ALL DUE RESPECT @TONYPEN you are a mad man. u dont understand simple things and this is crazy, a billioniare father and the son could not afford to buy himself a car? what connections and legacy has the father create to his son? all this said by peter obi is simply falacy and we nigerians aint gulible
With all due respect, sir, go and learn how to make an error accessible statement with an articulate thought pattern. cool
Go and do more research on his son's profile so that you can be educated. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:58am On May 09, 2022
Golan007:

Wasn't the basis of the whole EndSARS that your likes supported no doubt, predicated on extra judicial killings?

Lols, ENDSARS that was Nationwide , you w ant to narrow it down to Igbos as the kick staters of it??
Not just Igbos but that Peter Obi was on the fore front of it

Sorry, has the Staff of the Lagos State Oba returned by the Igbo man that stole it

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Duru009(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2022
Keep marketing your paymaster Atiku .....

We all know !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by slowice(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2022
Nigerians hate sincerity.... We are damaged goods and we hate to see the reflection of how damaged we are.

But some of us aren't scared of the truth anymore and are willing to try something new for a change.

Those of us in this category will happy support Peter Obi.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by jaxxy(m): 9:05am On May 09, 2022
Tonypens48:
Many people listened and interpreted his speech out of context. Obi was not glorifying poverty, not trying to illusionary play the popular politician tactics of emotional speech to gather support. He emphasised the act of independence and the management of government funds as public property and not for family usage.
At his age, with the formal training he has given to his son, there is no need to get him a car when he can work up to his standard and purchase whatsoever he wants. A Google check onto his son's life shows that he has achieved that feat on his sweat.

This is the dumbest defence Iver ever heard. At freaking 30 years his son should be able to afford a car based on the many opportunities provided by his parents. at 30 years old his son should have been working for atlest 7 years.

This is just propaganda to generate the illusion of being frugal when Peter obi has multimillion houses and businesses.

I will not tolerate this facade. I like honest and real people. And yes Peter obi is glorifying poverty even though he is far from poor himself bt appears to to like he is poor.

Red flag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by gaspology(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2022
Shut up, Deji! Peter was not glorifying poverty, he was rather telling you he is against "entitlement mentality" You have to work hard to earn a living even if you are born into wealth. Some entitled children soon liquidate their inheritances if not properly taught tto manage themselves

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Nobody: 9:07am On May 09, 2022
Golan007:
Doesn't own a car but several offshore accounts amounting to millions of dollars.

Pandora Report there's no high profile corrupt politician in nigeria that does not have an offshore account, even Buhari has an offshore account in England which is his favourite destination where he goes for his medical tourism! Even the holier than thou VP " Jemi" osibande has one too, the problem is not owning a offshore account, the problem for the ICPC is to make sure the money are not proceeds of corruption that warrant to their office, ICPC should be active in doing its work but ICPC is in the pocket of AGF, incl. EFCC so what do u expect ?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Tonypens48(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2022
jaxxy:

This is the dumbest defence Iver ever heard. At freaking 30 years his son should be able to afford a car based on the many opportunities provided by his parents. at 30 years old his son should have been working for atlest 7 years.

This is just propaganda to generate the illusion of being frugal when Peter obi has multimillion houses and businesses.

I will not tolerate this facade. I like honest and real people. And yes Peter obi is glorifying poverty even though he is far from poor himself bt appears to to like he is poor.

Red flag.

Next stupid mention pls
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Teejay13(m): 9:13am On May 09, 2022
I feel this is his own opinion and perspective about been a good leader

Everyone does has there own opinion and are free to criticize.

Obi is just trying to use every experience he has had in the past, to gain public interest, which I feel is a good tactics in the game of politics.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by oscarlamba: 9:15am On May 09, 2022
Make una try understand say once in a while people dey jam talk undecided
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Decent09(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2022
post=112654418:
Old and stale format.
See person papa just dey lie like no tomorrow.

Excerpts from one of his previous interview :
The immediate past governor of Anambra state, Peter Obi, on Monday said he had only one wristwatch which he has worn for 17 years.

Speaking at The Platform, a programme put together by the Covenant Christian Centre in Lagos, Mr. Obi said he also has two pairs of black shoes which he travels with always.

“I have said it to Nigerians, Peter Obi wears only black shoes, and I have two pairs of them, and I travel with them,” Mr. Obi said.

“The purpose of shoe is to protect the leg from being hurt.
Nothing else. I bought this from Marks and Spencer, $49.99, finish.”

Only the brainwashed can believe his lies anyways.
Obituary, the mofo liar.
The man that governed during the period James Nwafor murdered over 100 Anambran youths. Shame on the pathetic liar.

If you wanna be unfortunate, quote this post to say rubbish.

Adeyanju and Reno just dey give dem followers, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition Everlasting gbas-gbos for the past few weeks.
They left them standing with their cannibals.
Shame on the all.

Deji didn't know that many people are looking Rich, but deep inside their mind, they are Poor.
Most of this Politicians are Stinky Rich, but let me tell you they are Poor, in fact that is why they are mostly contesting Public office
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Charly68: 9:26am On May 09, 2022
Peter Obi is principled and prudent .. this is the type of leaders we need for now.. What has Governmental profligacy done to our economy? It creates more class and extreme poverty for the downthroden.. we need domestic adjustment to our political and economic policies .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Lazenby007(m): 9:28am On May 09, 2022
Obi has only one wristwatch

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Thomasankara(m): 9:36am On May 09, 2022
JosephXavier:
If Adeyanju have sense, he would understand the for someone o work for something will help know the value in f it

Peter is someone who values hardwork and integrity, may Adeyanju and prefer this spate of money ritual in the country, ritual killings and internet fraud and the rest

If he could teach his son to be financially prudent, why can't we see him as the real Mr integrity and not the self acclaimed Mr integrity that allows his children to use the presidential jet to go for lectures and allow his associates fly their olosho in presidential jets

If these informations about this man are true and he's not being half clever, then he's the man for the job
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Thomasankara(m): 9:36am On May 09, 2022
JosephXavier:
If Adeyanju have sense, he would understand the for someone o work for something will help know the value in f it

Peter is someone who values hardwork and integrity, may Adeyanju and prefer this spate of money ritual in the country, ritual killings and internet fraud and the rest

If he could teach his son to be financially prudent, why can't we see him as the real Mr integrity and not the self acclaimed Mr integrity that allows his children to use the presidential jet to go for lectures and allow his associates fly their olosho in presidential jets

If these informations about this man are true and he's not being half clever, then he's the man for the job.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by ohyeman(m): 9:36am On May 09, 2022
post=112654418:
Old and stale format.

The immediate past governor of Anambra state, Peter Obi, on Monday said he had only one wristwatch which he has worn for 17 years.

Speaking at The Platform, a programme put together by the Covenant Christian Centre in Lagos, Mr. Obi said he also has two pairs of black shoes which he travels with always.

“I have said it to Nigerians, Peter Obi wears only black shoes, and I have two pairs of them, and I travel with them,” Mr. Obi said.

Obituary, the mofo liar.
The man that governed during the period James Nwafor murdered over 100 Anambran youths. Shame on the pathetic liar.

Adeyanju and Reno just dey give dem followers, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition Everlasting gbas-gbos for the past few weeks.
Shame on the all.
chai upon all your write up,how many likes you gain. Next quote abeg. I support obi cubana �
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by anyilalaz: 9:41am On May 09, 2022
Golan007:

So you actually believe the cost of the bike to be that much?

But am sure of $156k!!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by seguno2: 9:54am On May 09, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Cast your hypocritical stones Deji.

I and my family will vote Peter Obi.

We will deliver 12 votes for Mr Obi

You are assuming that he will be on the ballot, after winning PDP primaries?
If he doesn’t win the primaries then what happens to your 12 votes? Useless as the P in psychology?
Useless since you are not working on making delegates choose him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by LyfeJennings(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2022
Not a big deal
My dad is a billionaire but I didn't have a car until I was 37 last year
so it's not a biggie abeg
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by aspabay(m): 10:16am On May 09, 2022
Tonypens48:
[s]Many people listened and interpreted his speech out of context. Obi was not glorifying poverty, not trying to illusionary play the popular politician tactics of emotional speech to gather support. He emphasised the act of independence and the management of government funds as public property and not for family usage.
In summary, it is all about being frugal in managing public property[/s]. smiley

They will always have an excuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by InvertedHammer: 10:17am On May 09, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Peter obi is one hell of a wicked liar, caught multiple times telling dark lies. He can only decieve his gullible kinsmen.

How can a presidential aspirant be saying his son at 30 has no car. Is it that having a car at that age is bad? What the fuuuuck
/
Peter Obi may be saying the truth. If Mr Obi owns a fleet of cars that the son can drive any time and anywhere, does it matter then if the son bought then or not? The son may not have a car but he has access to cars. Mr Obi is just twisting the narratives. That's all

/
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Perfectbeing(m): 10:39am On May 09, 2022
Deji Adejanu: Peter Obi, how do you see your Kids' future?

Peter Obi: My Grand father walked 10 miles to work everyday. My father walked 5. I'm driving a Cadillac. My son is in in Mercedes. My grandson will be in a Ferrari. But my great- grandson would be walking again.

Deji Adejanu: Why is that?

Peter Obi: Tough times create strong men.
Strong men create easy times.
Easy times create weak men.
Weak men create tough times.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by jneutron4000: 10:40am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Gkay1:

His 8 years tenure is still the best up till now
[/s]of course the one eye man will be the king amongst the blind men. Do Igbos have good leaders undecided the worse leader in other geo political zone is far better than the best in SE region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by DonMekino(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2022
Is that what this guy undertook from the interviews Why is it that Nigerians hate to go through PROCESS/PROTOCOL? You expressly likes unintelligent people who promise you magic and flimsy political solutions, right? Mr Obi was trying to give Nigerians a realistic, tangible and concrete PROCESS AND SACRIFICE to Nigeria long term predicament caused by those unintelligent elements who promised you magic but lacks the intelligence and political will to redeem any of those promises, what is wrong in the statement made by Mr obi? Why does it attract a lots of criticism? Just because we hate PROCESS. A QUADRUPLED HARDSHIP IS COMING ON NIGERIANS IF WE GO AHEAD NOT TO VOTE MR Obi THIS TIME. We should learn how to follow due process, entrust leadership and serviceship in the hands of people who really are ready to make SACRIFICES while following due PROCESS. TO revive and revamp Nigeria is not a JUMP AND PASS, It's a gradual process, no MAGIC.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Gkay1(m): 10:43am On May 09, 2022
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]of course the one eye man will be the king amongst the blind men. Do Igbos have good leaders undecided the worse leader in other geo political zone is far better than the best in SE region.
I agreed with this, I know igbos are the problem of their region.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Golan007: 11:08am On May 09, 2022
Lazenby007:
Obi has only one wristwatch

grin

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Golan007: 11:09am On May 09, 2022
anyilalaz:

But am sure of $156k!!!

Of course you are.

grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by 27Pushing30: 11:09am On May 09, 2022
Tonypens48:

Peter Obi... A billionaire says his 30 year old son doesn't own a car and you haven't asked yourself if this man thinks you are stupid?

Anyway Nigerians will always be Nigerians.

Buhari took loan to buy presidential form, Jonathan had no shoes lol

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Prodigy777(m): 11:47am On May 09, 2022
If you criticize Buhari like this too, at least they won't call you ass licker. But no, when your darling daddy is in the news for the wrong reasons, you either ghost or become a pastor and be saying God bless Nigeria (with that pathetic green text). How can God bless Nigeria when bad leaders are ruling?

I guess you've never bothered to ask yourself that. Keep praying your hypocritical prayers there.
post=112654418:
Old and stale format.

Obituary, the mofo liar.

Shame on the all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value / What Has Rochas Achieved In Imo State / Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.