Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) (33987 Views)

Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef / How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by phemmyfour: 4:16pm On May 10, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Good morning Fam...
I hope you had a great weekend. Thank you for being a part of my story and for all your support.
Please like my video on YouTube and help me grow, if I don't have much likes, my video won't be pushed.
Love and Joy always
Right way? Is there a wrong way? Who determines the right and wrong approach when it comes to cooking. If the end product is fine by me, then that's another way

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Hardquy(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2022
Candidlady:

You gave me shit and Igave you shit... Why are you pained! ! undecided

You better stay outta my mention and stop monitoring my every moves. .. kindly shadow someone else

And for the drugs? Na my money itake buy am inever asked you broke father for a dime to get high

grin shocked
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2022
Mosdii will be happy...
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Candidlady: 4:22pm On May 10, 2022
Serial48:

Aunty mi, i can teach you practically

Would love that smiley

Iam really sorry bout my yesterday comments smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 4:24pm On May 10, 2022
It's either your mind is dirty or it is mine that is dirty cheesy grin grin cheesy angry
lovat:
I'm making this for my wife this Thursday. Love spaghetti to a fault.

Why using juicy and wet repeatedly like someone advertising .....
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Deicide: 4:24pm On May 10, 2022
Poco when you go prepare your own spaghetti?
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Serial48(f): 4:26pm On May 10, 2022
Candidlady:

Would love that smiley

Iam really sorry bout my yesterday comments smiley

I saw you edited it ma, its all love. I live in Ajah Lagos. I’ll mention you on a comment soon i will love to have you in my home.
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Transcriber: 4:31pm On May 10, 2022
Candidlady:

How can perfect/master this weapon of Men's_MASS_ destruction! !! cry

Igot no kitchen skills cry
no wonder cheesy
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Transcriber: 4:32pm On May 10, 2022
Chopchopfine:
It's either your mind is dirty or it is mine that is dirty cheesy grin grin cheesy angry
juicy cheesy shocked wink
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Maverick777: 4:32pm On May 10, 2022
Candidlady:

And for the drugs? Na my money itake buy am inever asked you broke father for a dime to get high

Pray you outlive your 20th birthday.!

As you were...

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Transcriber: 4:35pm On May 10, 2022
I love how nairaland is helping new YouTubers kiss
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Candidlady: 4:37pm On May 10, 2022
[b][/b]
Serial48:

I saw you edited it ma, its all love. I live in Ajah Lagos. I’ll mention you on a comment soon i will love to have you in my home.

Ihave never been to lagos in my life embarassed but thanks auntie
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Streetmovement(m): 4:37pm On May 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I don't like spaghetti, my sixteen don force me tire to bend to the will of spaghetti but I still no like am, no offense to people wey dey consume am una fit carry on.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by pocohantas(f): 4:40pm On May 10, 2022
2elliot:
Na u suppose learn how to cook. P.S. I am a kitchen man and a would be a alphamale house husband.

You too should join in learning.

You don’t introduce external water into your jollof or stir fry pasta. You think being a “kitchen person” is by the nonsense you guys cook in Nigeria with no respect to the owners of a meal? Breaking spag and throwing away the water? Go learn how to cook spag abeg!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Serial48(f): 4:40pm On May 10, 2022
Candidlady:
[b][/b]

Ihave never been to lagos in my life embarassed but thanks auntie

I will fly you to lagos God no go shame us amen

Come and witness the lagos lifestyle
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Maverick777: 4:45pm On May 10, 2022
Candidlady:

You gave me shit and Igave you shit... Why are you pained! ! undecided

You better stay outta my mention and stop monitoring my every moves. .. kindly shadow someone else

Pray you outlive your 20th birthday my dear.

as you were...

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Boobysmith: 4:46pm On May 10, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Good morning Fam...
I hope you had a great weekend. Thank you for being a part of my story and for all your support.
Please like my video on YouTube and help me grow, if I don't have much likes, my video won't be pushed.
Love and Joy always
Your YouTube channel name?
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Ashirioluwa: 4:47pm On May 10, 2022
pocohantas:

You should learn how to cook then.

I am a good cook. I don’t put junk in my body. I eat healthy.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Candidlady: 4:51pm On May 10, 2022
Maverick777:

Pray you outlive your 20th birthday my dear.

as you were...

Amen

Iam passed 20 dear
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Candidlady: 4:53pm On May 10, 2022
Serial48:

I will fly you to lagos God no go shame us amen

Come and witness the lagos lifestyle

Thanks again auntie

Story bout lagos is scary embarassed
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Maverick777: 4:53pm On May 10, 2022
Candidlady:

Amen

Iam passed 20 dear

If the latter were true, the former wouldn't be necessary..
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by pocohantas(f): 5:01pm On May 10, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

I am a good cook. I don’t put junk in my body. I eat healthy.

Pasta water is not junk.
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:15pm On May 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
First time I will be making a comment on this lady's thread... grin
Your meal looks fine..time to view..I will drop a feedback after that..

Yeah why did you not break the macaroni tho.. grin
Putting it directly looks kinda weird to me..and I thought you was supposed to wash it... grin

Secondly pls give us a reason why we shouldn't break our macaroni..and lastly can you pls fix your audio or something..it kinda glitches.. thanks queen..
Wash it? That’s strange.
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Ashirioluwa: 5:22pm On May 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Pasta water is not junk.
I heard you, not saying is bad but I don’t want that starchy and salty water in my own body.
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by pocohantas(f): 5:24pm On May 10, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

I heard you, not saying is bad but I don’t want that starchy and salty water in my own body.

That is fine.

Xilsbridalhouse:

Wash it? That’s strange.

You would be amazed at the number of Nigerians that wash and parboil spag. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:36pm On May 10, 2022
That shit you are supposed to drain, it is carb.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:38pm On May 10, 2022
pocohantas:

That is fine.

You would be amazed at the number of Nigerians that wash and parboil spag. lipsrsealed
Eh! What are they washing? So shocking!!!
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 10, 2022
You are doing well
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by pocohantas(f): 5:40pm On May 10, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Eh! What are they washing? So shocking!!!

They learned from their mothers. grin

Very alarming.
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by blaze83(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2022
Looks yummy...

but I'm a little concerned about using the Spaghetti water though. Don't you think it's unhealthy to use the water? Considering it's full of the starch washed out from the Spaghetti?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 6:01pm On May 10, 2022
My Nairaland family I love you guys, you guys are so good to me even without knowing me. Thank you for the support and shoe of love.
Thank you Seun for giving us such a plate.
Thank you for liking my video on YouTube.
Lalasticlala give every member one bottle of their favorite drink and send me the bill. grin angry
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 6:02pm On May 10, 2022
But it's sweet sha
blaze83:
Looks yummy...

but I'm a little concerned about using the Spaghetti water though. Don't you think it's unhealthy to use the water? Considering it's full of the starch washed out from the Spaghetti?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) / Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) / How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.