Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) (33976 Views)

Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef / How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by lovat(m): 6:06pm On May 10, 2022
Chopchopfine:
It's either your mind is dirty or it is mine that is dirty cheesy grin grin cheesy angry
Both grin

Wifey will pop that question at me after watching the video

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:25pm On May 10, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Wash it? That’s strange.
Very strange.. grin
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 6:27pm On May 10, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin
lovat:
Both grin

Wifey will pop that question at me after watching the video
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 6:30pm On May 10, 2022
https://youtube.com/channel/UC0uyvGY4K5KQRFAy7IoKOCw JoyousTaste, if you search it may not be on top because I'm not a big YouTuber yet. That's why I pasted the link to my page. Thank you.
Boobysmith:

Your YouTube channel name?
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 6:31pm On May 10, 2022
Nairalanders please break youtube for me. Thank you guys
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:36pm On May 10, 2022
phemmyfour:
Right way? Is there a wrong way? Who determines the right and wrong approach when it comes to cooking. If the end product is fine by me, then that's another way
Makes me remember the consequentialist theory.. grin
Kinda.
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Bbbw: 6:45pm On May 10, 2022
Ok
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:14pm On May 10, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Good morning Fam...
I hope you had a great weekend. Thank you for being a part of my story and for all your support.
Please like my video on YouTube and help me grow, if I don't have much likes, my video won't be pushed.
Love and Joy always
Chopchopfine this was also from you right? grin
https://www.nairaland.com/7021514/easy-way-make-spaghetti-like
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by chukzyfcbb: 7:29pm On May 10, 2022
How can you make spaghetti with the spaghetti water

Do you know how much starchy content is in that water.

Leave spaghetti water in your sink, leave it there from morning to night come back at evening to see what happens.

The water will dry up and it turns to starch, like thick akamu. I have done this several times

Na I'm u carry go cook It's not everything you read you take as suggestion, sometimes consider the health implications of what you are doing.

Na wa

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by chukzyfcbb: 7:31pm On May 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Pasta water is not junk.

Leave pasta water in the sink for hours, I bet you won't say this nonsense when you see the result.

That shii is unhealthy!!!
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by pocohantas(f): 7:33pm On May 10, 2022
chukzyfcbb:

Leave pasta water in the sink for hours, I bet you won't say this nonsense when you see the result.

That shii is unhealthy!!!

Pasta water is not junk.
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by chukzyfcbb: 7:36pm On May 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Pasta water is not junk.
Carry out the test I described then we can revisit the discussion
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 7:37pm On May 10, 2022
Yes. It was on this video someone told me to use spaghetti water. I tríed it and it was great,so I decided to share.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Chopchopfine this was also from you right? grin
https://www.nairaland.com/7021514/easy-way-make-spaghetti-like
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by davades(m): 7:37pm On May 10, 2022
M cooking this for my wife on her bday (breakfast o)
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by pocohantas(f): 7:39pm On May 10, 2022
chukzyfcbb:

Nothing to carry out. Pasta water is not junk and you don’t need a drum of it to stir-fry or lighten your jollof-pasta. Anyone adding external water to pasta is a rookie.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 7:39pm On May 10, 2022
Do you know your body needs some amount of starch, cholesterol,fat etc. The most important thing is how you balance everything. You don't eat spaghetti everyday.
chukzyfcbb:

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:43pm On May 10, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Yes. It was on this video someone told me to use spaghetti water. I tríed it and it was great,so I decided to share.
Ooh I see.. thanks..
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by LogicBomb8: 8:05pm On May 10, 2022
Just use dix month give us as many recipe as possible especially ewa goin
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Testimony1988(m): 11:19pm On May 10, 2022
Hmmmm, spaghetti water contains starch, so I don't use it to cook.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Nathlas1234(m): 12:05am On May 11, 2022
Amala dn make spaghetti oa

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by YourFavorite21(m): 11:29am On May 11, 2022
I fit sell my birthright, just for a plate of this delicious meal grin
Nice one.
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by tampadollarsign(m): 2:40pm On May 11, 2022
Upon all the business in these world well no wonder dangote is still remaining in Africa richest no improved finance
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by HELLASJ(m): 9:05pm On May 14, 2022
Students food grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) / Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) / How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.