Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? (2556 Views)

Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? / Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by yommen: 8:56am On May 10, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
almost all the companies here in pH are filled by Yorubas and nobody is complaining.

Are those companies owned by Nigerians? For all I care, those companies are owned by foreigners who have no interest in any tribe particularly so far you do their job. Yorubas are more because they applied for the jobs and are more qualified. Simple!
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by yommen: 8:57am On May 10, 2022
Sammy07:

If almost all companies in PH are filled by yorubas it means y'all are lazy and ain't intelligent.

Simple!!!!
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by 1875if: 9:09am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
We know you be mixed Tribalist, half Yoruba, half Ohaneze wing of ipob, I lie?
[/s]
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2022
Sammy07:

She carried me Over 2.5 cry
Are you talking about me? shocked
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2022
fergie001:

Sammy07 's anger is since nwanyiogwashi refused him to lick plate... E come dey vex grin grin grin grin cheesy

which plate grin
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by fergie001: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:
which plate grin

..... Sammy07

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2022
fergie001:

..... Sammy07
Sammy07 is my sweetheart

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by fergie001: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:
Sammy07 is my sweetheart
He is angry with you, for obvious reasons.
grin grin
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2022
fergie001:
He is angry with you, for obvious reasons.
grin grin
cheesy grin let him continue
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Chimaraymond455: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Just watch as tinubu will turn his campaign to tribalistic
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Sammy07: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:
Samm..y07 is my sweetheart

Awwwn fergie001, I'm blushing

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by fergie001: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
Sammy07:

Awwwn, I'm blushing
Oya make up with her sharp sharp, time no dey ooo. kiss
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Sammy07: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
fergie001:
Oya make up with her sharp sharp, time no dey ooo. kiss

Oya, Nwanyiogwashi, hope you're less busy.
Lemme take you out for dinner wink
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Perfectbeing(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
I dare any Igbo man to change his name to Musa or Bolaji go to Imo or Enugu to buy land and see if they'll sell it to him.
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by sucemt(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
You are very intelligent and practical. You understand the problem from the root, not like many people who are floating in the colonial maze.

jerseyboy:
First the word tribe is derogatory and a colonial construct to deconstruct African NATIONS. They are Nations not tribes.

Secondly the "tribalism" is human nature, natural to mankind and so anyone who denies is is a hypocrite and a liar.

Thirdly, no country anywhere on this earth where unwilling people are forced into a union would not result in what is happening in Nigeria.

Truth is Nigeria is unworkable. It is a clash of culture and conflict of civilizations. The colonialist at the 1884 Berlin conference are at fault.

REFERENDUM
SELF-DETERMINATION
YORUBA NATION NOW
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by OgaSeun: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Abeg make dem share this country...
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by mhizbel(f): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
I think that other than their quest for power and strong devotion to religion the Hausas are very friendly and loyal. Their tribalism dey mostly for politics.

Between the Yorubas and the Igbos I honestly can't say who more tribalistic.
I am an Igbo girl residing in Akwaibom State with my family and I always hear Igbos especially the matured/elderly Igbos say things like "Calabar people (i.e both Akwaibom and Crossriver states) are not good for marriage, they are not trustworthy, they are not good for business partnership, they are lazy, unfaithful,etc. I mean they have something bad to say about almost all tribes except theirs.
While these things are true about some of them they can't also tell me that there is no Igbo person that does not possess these traits.

The funny thing is that they let us live peacefully in their land, do business and succeed, school, worship, buy lands,etc but of course we are better than them.

Na so my aunty tell me the other day say "if you wan marry gbadawa East (go down to the East) grin
Me wey don see better Akwaibom husband cheesy

But las las sha all human get tribalistic nature.
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sammy07:

Oya, Nwanyiogwashi, hope you're less busy.
Lemme take you out for dinner wink
We are in politics season.i am very busy my love from ondo state
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Attahir180: 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hello there, hope this message meets you well, I have tried to reach out to you several times before you left. This is my contact, I will really appreciate if you can reach out, 0.8.0.2.5.2.1.3.4.5.0, thank you
Nwanyiogwashi:

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Sammy07: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Opps.
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Clemence6969: 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hello dear so sorry about your mail, please I want to get in touch with you. This is my mail ruthzinas@gmail.com and my phone number is 07067801584.
Await your response.
Thank you.
Nwanyiogwashi:

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Paramilitary11: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Tobioba1: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

pls I will like to have a chat with u pls. Can u WhatsApp me thru this number 08064845717
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by CBNwords(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Nnem o, good evening. I've been mentioning you, but you never replied any. I pray I didn't offend you o. You know where we stopped na, I've been at that junction waiting for you to come back and I'm still waiting please...

You can hit me up @ talktobrightchucks@gmail.com or better still, drop yours, biko nu nnem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign Team / Between David Hundeyin And Adamu Garba On DW TV As They Defend Obi And Tinubu / Labour Party Floors APC & PDP In Wike's Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.