Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? (2577 Views)

Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? / Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Ttalk: 3:17pm On May 09, 2022
Being tribalistic is an individual thing and shouldn't be tag on any tribe.

However there are tribalism that is borne out of love for persons tribe which is inherent in every African man.
The opposite of this type of tribalism is when you harbour hatred for other with no just cause.

For example all those IPOB abusing Tinubu who has noting to do with their region are being tribalistic. When you do not promote your candidate but focus in running other candidates who is not your tribesman down is a chronic symptom of tribalism.

Lastly all those dick measuring individual on every social platforms are tribalistic.
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2022
@ Kyase , thanks for the A2A

First of this you have to understand that there is a difference between tribalism and tribal bigotry.

As an Igbo born in Lagos , schooled in the north central, stayed in the north east and currently working in the south,

I can effortlessly say that it evolves, currently the Igbo's are the least tribalistic but have higher tendency to be tribal bigots, not forgetting that we have the highest geographical spread in the country.

The Igbo man does not help his cause either, as we always tend to have showoff tendency. Most people come in contact with Igbos than any other tribe so also expect more confrontation than any other tribe.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Danzysb(m): 3:23pm On May 09, 2022
All ethnicities are guilty of this...
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Sammy07: 3:24pm On May 09, 2022
Kyase:
Make I talk my own...... And I go talk am based on experience..

The ordinary(the ones wey no get money) Yorubas are not tribalistic but you see the ones that have small change or are in position, they will never help someone from another tribe, never....

The ordinary Igbos are the tribalistic, but from the middle class upwards, they are not ( I don get 4 different jobs from Igbos, than Hausas wey I spend all my life with)

Then the Hausas those ones are not tribalistic, rather they favour someone from same religion with them more, or if you are absolutely trust worthy and loyal....

The least tribal yoruba in this forum I know are dfrost and helinues, and the most tribal yourba I know is sammy07

Proudlyngwa, fergie001, beebeeooh, nothing concern those ones with tribe, unless beebeeooh wey na defender of Igbos

Lol, get lost

1 Like

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Kyase(m): 3:26pm On May 09, 2022
Proudlyngwa:
I greet you boss
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

First of this e have to understand that there is a difference between tribalism and tribal bigotry.

As an Igbo born in Lagos , schooled in the north central, stayed in the north east and currently working in the south,

I can effortlessly say that it evolves, currently the Igbo's are the least tribalistic but have higher tendency to be tribal bigots, not forgetting that we have the highest geographical spread in the country.

The Igbo man does not help his cause either, as we always tend to have showoff tendency. Most people come in contact with Igbos than any other tribe so also expect more confrontation than any other tribe.
Kyase:

I greet you boss
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Kyase(m): 3:44pm On May 09, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

First of this e have to understand that there is a difference between tribalism and tribal bigotry.

That settled every argument....
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by fergie001: 5:33pm On May 09, 2022
Kyase:

The ordinary(the ones wey no get money) Yorubas are not tribalistic but you see the ones that have small change or are in position, they will never help someone from another tribe, never....

The ordinary Igbos are the tribalistic, but from the middle class upwards, they are not ( I don get 4 different jobs from Igbos, than Hausas wey I spend all my life with)

Then the Hausas those ones are not tribalistic, rather they favour someone from same religion with them more, or if you are absolutely trust worthy and loyal....

The least tribal yoruba in this forum I know are dfrost and helinues, and the most tribal yourba I know is sammy07

Proudlyngwa, fergie001, beebeeooh, nothing concern those ones with tribe, unless beebeeooh wey na defender of Igbos
Sammy07 's anger is since nwanyiogwashi refused him to lick plate... E come dey vex grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Sammy07: 5:37pm On May 09, 2022
fergie001:

Sammy07 's anger is since nwanyiogwashi refused him to lick plate... E come dey vex grin grin grin grin cheesy

She carried me Over 2.5 cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Kyase(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2022
fergie001:

No wonder, e come no dey reason well
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Taba21: 5:45pm On May 09, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
please without sentiment your honest comment need here, for sometimes now people are pointing fingers at the igbo, Yoruba and Hausa been tribalistic please among this three major tribes who are more tribalistic

(1) in bussines area where there's Igbo, Hausa, and Yoruba who play more tribalistic??

(2) what is your experience in a company where is Yoruba, Igbo, and Hausa, please who play more tribalistic

(3) in churches where there's Igbo, Yoruba, and Hausa, who play more tribalistic and remember not all Hausas are Muslim.

As for me, one big company wey I been dey do supply for pH here na Hausa man been dey give me oo until a Yoruba man enter the company things change.

All of them but Ibo are more worse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Tinubuadvocate: 5:47pm On May 09, 2022
God bless that Yoruba man. Given a useless hopeless drunkard people a position that they can't handle do baffle me sometime.If you know this tribe they always playing victim card.
Chimaraymond455:
please without sentiment your honest comment need here, for sometimes now people are pointing fingers at the igbo, Yoruba and Hausa been tribalistic please among this three major tribes who are more tribalistic

(1) in bussines area where there's Igbo, Hausa, and Yoruba who play more tribalistic??

(2) what is your experience in a company where is Yoruba, Igbo, and Hausa, please who play more tribalistic

(3) in churches where there's Igbo, Yoruba, and Hausa, who play more tribalistic and remember not all Hausas are Muslim.

As for me, one big company wey I been dey do supply for pH here na Hausa man been dey give me oo until a Yoruba man enter the company things change.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
and your women are being sold and mined daily by your skullership team

Like the ones that happened in Ebonyi, right?

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Buckeyemedia1: 7:40pm On May 09, 2022
Malory:
So someone saying the honest truth about his tribe means lying to you abi. Do you have any evidence that I'm Igbo? See eh I'm a honest man who speaks the truth at all times no matter who's involved
We know you be mixed Tribalist, half Yoruba, half Ohaneze wing of ipob, I lie?

1 Like

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:03pm On May 09, 2022
Kyase:

Proûdlyngwa, férgie001, beebeeóoh, nothing concern those ones with tribe, unless beebeeóoh wey na defender of Igbos

Me, defender of Igbo's?

The title strong kakarakaa, but, nothing do you shaa.

I go notify my kinsmen sey their son don get another feather for his cap o cool
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Kyase(m): 8:20pm On May 09, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Me, defender of Igbo's?

The title strong kakarakaa, but, nothing do you shaa.

I go notify my kinsmen sey their son don get another feather for his cap o cool

You na boss na nothing do you sir
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:32pm On May 09, 2022
Kyase:

You na boss na nothing do you sir

I pour for you cool
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Kyase(m): 8:34pm On May 09, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

I pour for you cool

I no understand you ooo
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:40pm On May 09, 2022
Kyase:

I no understand you ooo
cheesy cheesy

I dobale for you bad bad bad
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Kyase(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

cheesy cheesy

I dobale for you bad bad bad

I dobale for you too sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Malori: 9:02pm On May 09, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
We know you be mixed Tribalist, half Yoruba, half Ohaneze wing of ipob, I lie?
Joke
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by EmekaA125(m): 9:03pm On May 09, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

First of this you have to understand that there is a difference between tribalism and tribal bigotry.

You have said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by ASAPFERG: 12:41am On May 10, 2022
EmekaA125:
[s][/s]
Afonja boy....show us ur face let's see the scratched yoruba tribal mark there grin grin
this is my head as proof grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by dfrost: 5:01am On May 10, 2022
Kyase:

..., nothing concern those ones with tribe, unless ... wey na defender of Igbos

Just got to see this now!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin Kyase, for pete's sake, where are you from? You have the right not to say?

You will be shocked to know that I'm a mongrel. Go decode am. Least tribal? What does that even mean? Come and talk oooh. Na night school I go and I still run comot for school.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Kyase(m): 7:42am On May 10, 2022
dfrost:

Just got to see this now!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin Kyase, for pete's sake, where are you from? You have the right not to say?

You will be shocked to know that I'm a mongrel. Go decode am. Least tribal? What does that even mean? Come and talk oooh. Na night school I go and I still run comot for school.

Even if you be mongrel, you know where you belong grin

Even me na night school I go grin, all of us Kolomna confuse

I'm from Benue boss

1 Like

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Michael004: 7:54am On May 10, 2022
Advocate500:
no ,that is not the case ,most of this company have their head offices in Lagos, so most of their recruitment happened in Lagos, a friend of my is also a victim of the problem. The youngman have worked with Johnny Walker for years as a marketer, immediately he was promoted, he didn't last in that position before someone from the west was transferred to replace him.

This person i am telling just finished his NYSC without any job experience.

I hate dwelling on tribalism because i know every tribe is guilty in one way or the other.
So Jonny Walker is own by yorubas abi. Why not take your friend to the owners to log your complaint.
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Michael004: 7:58am On May 10, 2022
Malory:
I'm a Yoruba man but I have to say the honest truth. We are the most tribalistic among the three major tribes in Nigeria. We are full of hate and envious of others.
Even in your next 100 years of existence, you can only wish to be yoruba.

Why are you ashamed of your OSU dynasty, will anyone kill you if you are proud of your OSU heritage?

3 Likes

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by dfrost: 8:06am On May 10, 2022
Kyase:

Even if you be mongrel, you know where you belong grin

Even me na night school I go grin, all of us Kolomna confuse

I'm from Benue boss

Strong men dem. Na una khaki boys dey carry coup d'état matter for head like gala cheesy

I owe you that call this morning. Make I reach basé.
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Kyase(m): 8:18am On May 10, 2022
dfrost:

Strong men dem. Na una khaki boys dey carry coup d'état matter for head like gala cheesy

I owe you that call this morning. Make I reach basé.

We no dey do coup again oo, we don repent

Okay boss
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by yommen: 8:53am On May 10, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
I don't want to sound tribalistic, the contract was taken away from me, I was replaced by one ola from lagos, I swear go to that company today everywhere is filled with Yorubas

I believe this was in the SW. Imagine if it was in SE, would a Yoruba man have even been considered at all? Bross, let's be realistic. We are all guilty of the problem. Period!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter / Deji Adeyanju Begs Peter Obi To Step Down For Tinubu To Defeat Atiku / Onuigbo Tasks Media Professionals On Positive Agenda Setting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.