Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

MBTI Personality Type Indicator - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MBTI Personality Type Indicator (2732 Views)

Has Any One Of You Taken The MBTI Test? / Discuss Your Personality Type Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by KingOfTheDamned: 6:43pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I can imagine. cheesy

And...have you seen it now?

grin To both of us? Abi one person is the scarce commodity and another is the buyer demanding for it?

Deranged minds are loose here... Pls any I'm house psychiatrist pls come and help these mental cases
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Bluezy13(m): 8:00pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I can imagine. cheesy

And...have you seen it now?

grin To both of us? Abi one person is the scarce commodity and another is the buyer demanding for it?

Haven't seen the picture yet. I hope to extend my search later.

Technically right, more like scarcity controls demand. The desire to come across one person increases with the person's absence.
When I do not not come across your comment or moniker anywhere for sometime, I will be drawn to know your whereabouts.
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Magnoliaa(f): 8:10pm On May 20, 2022
Bluezy13:
Haven't seen the picture yet. I hope to extend my search later.

Technically right, more like scarcity controls demand. The desire to come across one person increases with the person's absence.
When I do not not come across your comment or moniker anywhere for sometime, I will be drawn to know your whereabouts.

Awwwwnnnnnnnn. It's the drawn to know my whereabouts for me. cheesy Is plenty. God finally! ( Not "God when?". ) Since categorically now there's someone who wonders about where I always am. grin grin grin

I mean, I know it's not all that much of a big deal...(yet (?)). I get. But still... LMAOOOOOOOOOOO.
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Bluezy13(m): 8:21pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Awwwwnnnnnnnn. It's the drawn to know my whereabouts for me. cheesy Is plenty. God finally! ( Not "God when?". ) Since categorically now there's someone who wonders about where I always am. grin grin grin

I mean, I know it's not all that much of a big deal...(yet (?)). I get. But still... LMAOOOOOOOOOOO.

smiley
So, tell me about your day...
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Magnoliaa(f): 8:39pm On May 20, 2022
Bluezy13:
smiley So, tell me about your day...

To be honest, I've not been busy much or doing stuff nor going out lately. I just read (school notes AND novels, a shit ton of that I downloaded yesterday. About 50. lipsrsealed) or watch movies. And there's this flash fiction I've been trying to get down to writing. The deadline is this month's ending. Just about 3,500 words...but I've not been feeling motivated to write it. embarassed

PS: You are mature, by the way. VERY mature. And that's attractive.
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Bluezy13(m): 10:49pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

To be honest, I've not been busy much or doing stuff nor going out lately. I just read (school notes AND novels, a shit ton of that I downloaded yesterday. About 50. lipsrsealed) or watch movies. And there's this flash fiction I've been trying to get down to writing. The deadline is this month's ending. Just about 3,500 words...but I've not been feeling motivated to write it. embarassed

PS: You are mature, by the way. VERY mature. And that's attractive.

...this month ending and today is 20th already... I suppose the motivation will come on the eve of the deadline cheesy

Also, I guess this is where I Should know a little about your academic status.
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Magnoliaa(f): 10:54pm On May 20, 2022
Bluezy13:
...this month ending and today is 20th already... I suppose the motivation will come on the eve of the deadline cheesy

grin grin grin

Also, I guess this is where I Should know a little about your academic status.

A little? All you know already is very much enough. Do you know what is entailed in the phrase "A Nigerian Student?" cheesy You see.

Why are you still awake, BTW?
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Bluezy13(m): 11:08pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin

A little? All you know already is very much enough. Do you know what is entailed in the phrase "A Nigerian Student?" cheesy You see.

Why are you still awake, BTW?

The knowledge of what that entails has escaped my poor mind; reminding me will not be a big deal grin and please do well to be specific. It is important to me wink

A call woke me up.
What about you ?
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Magnoliaa(f): 11:28pm On May 20, 2022
Bluezy13:
The knowledge of what that entails has escaped my poor mind; reminding me will not be a big deal grin and please do well to be specific. It is important to me wink

A call woke me up.
What about you ?

You want to tell me that you've quickly forgotten your life as an undergraduate? undecided So just after how many years, you haven't looked back on nor do not remember that period again? What a betrayal.

A call from God? An Arab Prince? Or Buhari? cheesy (Don't answer this).

I'm posting some pictures in my writing diary.
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Bluezy13(m): 11:47pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You want to tell me that you've quickly forgotten your life as an undergraduate? undecided So just after how many years, you haven't looked back on nor do not remember that period again? What a betrayal.

A call from God? An Arab Prince? Or Buhari? cheesy (Don't answer this).

I'm posting some pictures in my writing diary.
C'mon! That's emotional blackmail nah cry
I only thought it was okay to at least know your discipline and present year of study.
It will go a long way to ease some imaginations. Please....

I would have readily answered that but for your "addendum".
You can erase the information after a certain time interval.
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Magnoliaa(f): 11:52pm On May 20, 2022
Bluezy13:
C'mon! That's emotional blackmail nah cry
I only thought it was okay to at least know your discipline and present year of study.
It will go a long way to ease some imaginations. Please....

I would have readily answered that but for your "addendum".

Lol. Okay, I'll put you out of your misery. cheesy No, not completely. I'll just rub a small aboniki balm. Doesn't guarantee the pain of imagining wouldn't come again.

I'm not cool with putting those details on here. smiley
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Bluezy13(m): 11:56pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Lol. Okay, I'll put you out of your misery. cheesy No, not completely. I'll just rub a small aboniki balm. Doesn't guarantee the pain of imagining wouldn't come again.

I'm not cool with putting those details on here. smiley

Well, they say that a bird at hand is worth more than nine in the bush. I will gladly accept my "fate" cheesy

Will emailing suffice ??
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Magnoliaa(f): 11:58pm On May 20, 2022
Bluezy13:
Well, they say that a bird at hand is worth more than nine in the bush. I will gladly accept my "fate" cheesy

Will emailing suffice ??

You're lucky you've written WAEC and pass. grin

Perhaps.

I thought...emails do not work in your world or something? Remember?
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Bluezy13(m): 12:03am On May 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You're lucky you've written WAEC and pass. grin

Perhaps.

I thought...emails do not work in your world or something? Remember?
Oh...that...I can't even remember how I managed to pass cheesy

Alternatively, you could mention me in one of your own threads and erase it after about 10mins
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Magnoliaa(f): 12:09am On May 21, 2022
Bluezy13:
Alternatively, you could mention me in one of your own threads and erase it after about 10mins

No. Send an e-mail and I'll tell you.
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Bluezy13(m): 12:10am On May 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

No. Send an e-mail and I'll tell you.

smiley Now that's a relief.
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Magnoliaa(f): 12:15am On May 21, 2022
Bluezy13:
smiley Now that's a relief.

Seen, and replied.
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Bluezy13(m): 12:21am On May 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Seen, and replied.

Okay, I'm waiting for delivery.

Are you done with the posting of pictures ?
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Magnoliaa(f): 12:25am On May 21, 2022
Bluezy13:
Okay, I'm waiting for delivery.

Are you done with the posting of pictures ?

Maybe you should check your spam folder or anywhere else emails "hide." It's been some minutes since I sent the mail.

I am done already...you've kindaaa distracted me, lol.
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Bluezy13(m): 12:29am On May 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Maybe you should check your spam folder or anywhere else emails "hide." It's been some minutes since I sent the mail.

I am done already...you've kindaaa distracted me, lol.

Not there yet. This platform takes some for delivery sometimes.
I guess it will have to be tomorrow...oh...later today.
My apologies for the distraction... But it was worth it grin

I guess you should turn in now
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Magnoliaa(f): 12:38am On May 21, 2022
Bluezy13:
Not there yet. This platform takes some for delivery sometimes.
I guess it will have to be tomorrow...oh...later today.

Hian. Really? Maybe it is hanging somewhere inside your phone, after entering but it is has not gotten to its destination in your mailbox. angry Maybe you should try knacking it on the wall. The message will be 'unhooked' then and will drop in your email. grin

My apologies for the distraction... But it was worth it grin

I guess you should turn in now

Goodnight.

Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Bluezy13(m): 12:40am On May 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Hian. Really? Maybe it is hanging somewhere inside your phone, after entering but it is has not gotten to its destination in your mailbox. angry Maybe you should try knacking it on the wall. The message will be 'unhooked' then and will drop in your email. grin

Goodnight.
cheesy
Goodnight too.
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Bluezy13(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Hian. Really? Maybe it is hanging somewhere inside your phone

It sure was hanging somewhere. Saw it in the early hours of this morning.

How are you doing ??
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by begoniaa: 9:44pm On May 21, 2022
Bluezy13:
It sure was hanging somewhere. Saw it in the early hours of this morning.

How are you doing ??

smiley Very well. How are you too?
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Bluezy13(m): 9:50pm On May 21, 2022
begoniaa:

smiley Very well. How are you too?

I'm okay. smiley
Got some postings tonight ?
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by begoniaa: 9:53pm On May 21, 2022
Bluezy13:
I'm okay. smiley
Got some postings tonight ?

No. I'm reading The DaVinci Code and I am going to force myself to get down to writing that piece.

What are you doing/will you be doing?
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Bluezy13(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2022
begoniaa:

No. I'm reading The DaVinci Code and I am going to force myself to get down to writing that piece.

What are you doing/will you be doing?

And you will do the writing this night ?

I am going through some softcopy materials, need to convince a friend I can write a business plan on Tuesday. wink
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by begoniaa: 8:43pm On May 22, 2022
Bluezy13:
And you will do the writing this night ?

embarassed :-|

I am going through some softcopy materials, need to convince a friend I can write a business plan on Tuesday. wink

Oh. And you're going to teach yourself that? I thought it's like something you learn formally? So are you going to like prepare a sample business plan to show to the friend? I also used to think it was something you just scribble down, on a few pages, but the sample I found online had quite a lot written in them.
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Bluezy13(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2022
begoniaa:

embarassed :-|

Oh. And you're going to teach yourself that? I thought it's like something you learn formally? So are you going to like prepare a sample business plan to show to the friend? I also used to think it was something you just scribble down, on a few pages, but the sample I found online had quite a lot written in them.

I will teach myself.
Then start writing for him(them) formally.
I will have to notify him (on Tuesday) that I can write for his "organization", then when the offer is given, I will use it to practice and learn more depending on the duration I will be given.
I once missed an opportunity two years back. I don't want to miss it again.

How are you doing..
Happy Sunday
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Bluezy13(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2022
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by Bluezy13(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2022
begoniaa:

Where are you hiding...?
Re: MBTI Personality Type Indicator by begoniaa: 4:55pm On May 25, 2022
Bluezy13:
I will teach myself.
Then start writing for him(them) formally.
I will have to notify him (on Tuesday) that I can write for his "organization", then when the offer is given, I will use it to practice and learn more depending on the duration I will be given.
I once missed an opportunity two years back. I don't want to miss it again.

How are you doing...
Happy Sunday

That's admirable and...quite bold. cheesy You wanting to teach yourself and to start practicing with actual offers. Oh, it was even yesterday! Sooo, how did it go? (I hope it was a success). I'm sorry I've been away. I've barely been online. Reading and stuff.

I am doing fine, as always. smiley Ever been.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Don't Want You To Go Out When You're Young / I Have A Girlfriend, But She's A Club Girl, But Now I'm Married, Should I Quit. / She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.