Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus (43925 Views)

Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye / Murdered Soldier Couple: Gloria Matthew's Family Speaks From Nkwere / Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Nobody: 4:09am On May 10, 2022
successmatters:
There's no Igbo man that will kill any other igbo person for nothing. It has never happened before and never will. The only people who have strong murder genes in them are from the North.

Life in the North is worth less than an orange.The killing of the army couple looks like what they will do the North. Other tribes in Nigeria are also known to cut human heads and harvest organs.

50 people were slaughtered in zamfara and theirs no news about it.
3 people were roasted in Katsina and no piim from any news media
Benue nko?
Kaduna has lost almost 250,ooo people since buharei rule but its not in the news as the midget is paying newsmen not to publish the news.

But propaganda against Igbos has the support of the information ministry. These posts are paid for and will be pushed to the front page without any evidence.

I repeat, its a well funded propaganda mill targeted at a tribe.
You must be brain dead. I am igbo and have seen igbo kill themselves for no reason over and over again. What the f are you smoking!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by ogbuefi677(m): 4:30am On May 10, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Igbos killing Igbos ....so sad! Igbo people use ur Igbo head oooo
Oil soupers mining oil soup head.
Amala and gbegiri guzzlers,better use your palm oil head ooo

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by phemmyfour: 4:32am On May 10, 2022
Where is the video
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:39am On May 10, 2022
Fredchisom:

Nigerians are the most useless set of people on this earth,2 people were set to wed on 30th April in benue by 9am according to their iv card,so my questions to these comlound fools is,what were they doing in a public bus going to imo on the said date of their wedding accordingto Nigerian army who quicklyascertained their tribe yet more than 35 abokis life has been snuffed off by banditsin zamora,it has not been reported nor their identities ascertained..all these are just coined to tarnish the name of a certain group and people.
They were killed before that day and the video released on the day of their wedding in benue, you too dull

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:44am On May 10, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

This is exactly my point.
They have a very clear agenda against Igbos.

Why do we Igbos especially this Ipob like claiming victim and blaiming others for everything?

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:47am On May 10, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

All you just posted is COMPLETE SHIT! You're basically blaming Ndigbo for the crimes visited on them by criminal northern elements that have infiltrated the region from the desert core north and neighbouring sahelian countries!

Dude, go sleep!
Blame everybody as usual, keep fooling yourselfs

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:49am On May 10, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

Bonobo monkey, swear on the lives of your immediate family that you're Igbo! And that if you're lying, may misfortune and death visit your family right down to the second generation after yours! Swear that and end it with an AMEN!

I swear on the lives of my own immediate family that i'm a PROUD IGBO man from Ndoni....Umuonyema clan! Now let's here you swear likewise!
And If he is IGBO truly may death and misfortune before you,Amen

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Nobody: 4:53am On May 10, 2022
Just a few questions.

1. Why has the military command not issued a statement on this killing?
2. Why has the Imo state govt not said anything about this?

3 Why has no mainstream media reported this?

4 Why is Facebook the only source of this incident?

Rushing to say all Igbo's kill one another is disturbing, is there any official investigation into the matter by the authorities?

For people that lost loved ones, the silence of the families of the victims is disturbing, it makes one think the video was doctored.

I have never seen a gruesome incident like this so professionally ignored by all and sundry.

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by obstead200(m): 4:57am On May 10, 2022
LocalStandard1:
I used to support the Igbos and their "struggle", I was so enraged about what I thought was done to them that I considered going to the East to help them fight, even contribute monetary. Since those pictures and video came out I have been angry and heavily disappointed in what the Igbos are doing and even supporting, now just seeing an Igbo man or woman make me assume them to be cannibals and savages.

Igbos should know that this was how the Civil War started. Those who fail to learn from history are bound to repeat it. Making an enemy of everybody doesn't make you courageous or wise but the direct opposite. Those images has opened the eyes of a lot of people, it has turned away the support many people have for you and most importantly many people's hearts are becoming filled with hate for the Igbos. You can't win this war, you definitely won't get your Biafra like this.

I agree with u. But......I am Igbo...and I can tell u for free that most of us ..... especially the enlightened ones are actually feeling trapped. We can't openly voice out condemnation to these barbaric acts because of fear of assassination. It has gotten so bad that ...if u live in an ESN dominated area and Ur neighbor points u out as a dessident voice, Ur life may be forfeit.

So please do not take the silence of most of us as a proof that we support this savagery. The average Igbo man is a sane, religious and compassionate human who holds human blood and human life as most sacred.

I can't rule out the fact that some Igbo urchins actually cheer on these demons.......I have seen it first hand....but they are actually in the minority.

5 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Igbojew: 5:34am On May 10, 2022
Ishilove:
From the Meta wall of Ivan The Machine. Poignant truth. His post is a reaction to a viral conspiracy theory that the killings were staged.

However, a family member of the couple with first-hand knowledge of the incident told credible news sources in an interview that the killing occurred after they were waylaid by four armed youths “who emerged from the bush” not far from Banana Junction in Orlu.

Conspiracy theorists and supporters of the Indigenous People of Biafra (Ipob) separatist group on social media are actively pushing the narrative that the gruesome video was doctored and the horrendous and babaric slaying actually occurred in Cameroun.

The claim was first posted on Facebook on 7th May by a user named Chidi Cali.

https://www.facebook.com/100000984358442/posts/5206502942725799/
Here He/She go again,after you and FG failed mission by making Britain to accept the terrorist proscription against IPOB and posting the fake news that Britain have proscribed IPOB and banned them from entering UK failed woefully you are here again with this your another cheap propaganda against IPOB.I want you know that IPOB is the biggest freedom fighters all over the world and they are well coordinated and learnerd to turn themselves to terrorist organization your FG have tried to force down their throats and also want the world to believe.This strength and zeal you have to write all this Jaggons I expected you and your fellow BMC to use it to fight for Northern region Boko Haram,ISWAP,Bandits,Fulani Herdsmen have been massacring in thousands every week and also use this your zeal to fight for the betterment of yourself,your family members and Nigerians that have been suffering and dieing from this Buhari government....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Igbojew: 5:46am On May 10, 2022
successmatters:
There's no Igbo man that will kill any other igbo person for nothing. It has never happened before and never will. The only people who have strong murder genes in them are from the North.

Life in the North is worth less than an orange.The killing of the army couple looks like what they will do the North. Other tribes in Nigeria are also known to cut human heads and harvest organs.

Benue nko?
Kaduna has lost almost 250,ooo people since buharei rule but its not in the news as the midget is paying newsmen not to publish the news.

But propaganda against Igbos has the support of the information ministry. These posts are paid for and will be pushed to the front page without any evidence.

Their well founded propaganda that IPOB media team decimated it with ease.IPOB media are not their mate that is why FG send this one on a second missionary journey after his/her first unsuccessful attempt to force Britain to accept FG terrorist proscription on well organized freedom fighters like IPOB.He/She saw how IPOB media took Nigeria media to the cleaner with their strong argument and overwhelming evidence that it was NA and FG that actually murdered those army coupled and hagged it on IPOB so as to justify their force terrorism they gave IPOB.For you to know that this people are out to destroy IPOB which they keep failing,you will not see them in a thread where Boko Haram,ISWAP, Bandits killed so many people in the North but let the news happened in the South East they will arrived in a flash to cry how Igbos have been killing their fellow Igbos like as if they care and love Igbos...I am that Igbojew

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Igbojew: 5:50am On May 10, 2022
Balkan:
This one is pained that IPOB busted their lies. Nkwere is a Local government. Which village is he from. Igbo people don't adopt English name as their saw name
Help me tell them that Igbos don't bears English name as their sourname.They should look for more convincing stories cos IPOB media have floored them on this one hahaha....I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by HBB1(m): 6:03am On May 10, 2022
fullblast:
I'm Yoruba and I don't think this is ipob's actions at all.
If you critically watch the gruesome video, The inhuman nature of cutting off the female organ of the female soldier is a critical evidence that this could be a murder committed by a lover turned down by the late female soldier. This could just be a personal vendetta and a cover-up to smear ipob

Are you this simple?!
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by baretalk: 6:07am On May 10, 2022
Truth is the only thing to set a people free. Good igbos separate yourselves from the vagabond killers, they have no friends, their only friends are killed s and bandits like them, stop helping criminals and killers take over your states. You, the good people are the food of these killers.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Difrent: 6:12am On May 10, 2022
successmatters:

Benue nko?

So why are you not deploying your own propaganda machine?
With all the hate speeches nnamdi kanu spewed through radio biafra.....ipob deserves anything people call them. You go about making statement that is now coming back to hurt every igboman....YOUR FAULT, BLAME YOURSELVES ONLY

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by CoolAmbience(m): 6:13am On May 10, 2022
successmatters:

Benue nko?

You wrote like a fool.

What do you mean by 'no Igbo man will kill another Igbo man for nothing'?

That statement alone discredited everything that you wrote, and made you come off as both senseless and cruel.

Are you saying that there are conditions under which Igbos can kill fellow Igbos (or other Nigerians)? I mean, they could kill others, not for nothing but for something?

You are a very sick person, I swear.

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by kingjiss: 6:18am On May 10, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

Fact of the matter is, anyone of good conscience would wish whoever the evil scum are that may have murdered anyone for any reason, that they are caught and punished on this earth as well as judged by God Almighty!

What we can go on for now is using probable cause in theorising who the culprits may be, and my educated guess tells me that that THEY ARE MURDEROUS NORTHERN ELEMENTS WITH TIES TO SOME IN AND AROUND THE FED' GOV'T!

Your educated guess,how old are you ?
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Juoflife1(f): 6:40am On May 10, 2022
The way Nigeria is and all that's happening, it's hard to know who and what to believe anymore
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Hellonearth: 6:50am On May 10, 2022
Ishilove:
From the Meta wall of Ivan The Machine. Poignant truth. His post is a reaction to a viral conspiracy theory that the killings were staged.

However, a family member of the couple with first-hand knowledge of the incident told credible news sources in an interview that the killing occurred after they were waylaid by four armed youths “who emerged from the bush” not far from Banana Junction in Orlu.

Conspiracy theorists and supporters of the Indigenous People of Biafra (Ipob) separatist group on social media are actively pushing the narrative that the gruesome video was doctored and the horrendous and babaric slaying actually occurred in Cameroun.

The claim was first posted on Facebook on 7th May by a user named Chidi Cali.

https://www.facebook.com/100000984358442/posts/5206502942725799/

What evidence do u have?

When did u conduct your investigations?

Howmany military killed by BOKO HARAM got this kind of publicity?

I condame the killing but don't be a fool and blinded by hate

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by mauchiz: 6:52am On May 10, 2022
Balkan:
This one is pained that IPOB busted their lies. Nkwere is a Local government. Which village is he from. Igbo people don't adopt English name as their saw name

There is nothing like lies, the snake you and ipob is breeding will become a python very soon, continue,keep supporting them, that was how northerners supported bokoharam and fulani herdsmen, today they don't have anywhere to stay.

Keep supporting ipob/ESN cannibals

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by mauchiz: 6:55am On May 10, 2022
Hellonearth:

What evidence do u have?

When did u conduct your investigations?

Howmany military killed by BOKO HARAM got this kind of publicity?

I condame the killing but don't be a fool and blinded by hate

All these ipob ewarriors should be arrested, I believe they know what we don't know.
Ipob/ESN has turned Orlu to a danger zone, you can not pass there with a nice car, they kidnap and kill.

#defendersofevilshouldbearrested

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by mauchiz: 7:05am On May 10, 2022
Igbojew:
Here He/She go again,after you and FG failed mission by making Britain to accept the terrorist proscription against IPOB and posting the fake news that Britain have proscribed IPOB and banned them from entering UK failed woefully you are here again with this your another cheap propaganda against IPOB.I want you know that IPOB is the biggest freedom fighters all over the world and they are well coordinated and learnerd to turn themselves to terrorist organization your FG have tried to force down their throats and also want the world to believe.This strength and zeal you have to write all this Jaggons I expected you and your fellow BMC to use it to fight for Northern region Boko Haram,ISWAP,Bandits,Fulani Herdsmen have been massacring in thousands every week and also use this your zeal to fight for the betterment of yourself,your family members and Nigerians that have been suffering and dieing from this Buhari government....I am that Igbojew

Nnamdi Kanu was supporting unknown gunmen when they started beheading police on his Facebook page, infact he called for 2000 heads for the burial of Ikonso, when I warned them, they were laying curse on me, I told them that he that killeth by a sword will perish by it, they sent me messages with warnings, today were is Nnamdi Kanu? He is in jail, you can't fight the word of God.
As a Christian, don't start imitating other religion, it will not work for you, it will end in shame and disgrace.

I'm using this medium to advise ipob propaganda machines to stop lying, it will end in disgrace, this was how I warned Nnamdi kanu, but he refused to listen.
Ipob ewarriors should stop all these nonsense they are defending on social media, the blood of all the innocent people that was shed in southeast is crying for vengeance and it will hunt you and your generations down.

Desist from your support for evil,

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Caseless: 7:33am On May 10, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Who can tell me the village, community, or LGA area in Imo State.

Am currently in Imo, I will personally visit there to verify with videos.

Ask questions.

If government can cover Endsar killings in Lagos using media propaganda.

Government can do anything to label IPOB a terrorist group.

Nigerian Army release a statement and the presidency also released statement that they where traveling for Traditional Marriage in Imo State.

At what point in Imo, nobody mentioned it. Which village, nobody mentioned it.

Can you explain, how the wedding is on 30th of April in Benue.

When where they killed in Imo and what community or Village.

We need to investigate and ask the locals to confirm the news.

If church wedding is on 30th of April. It means they must have concluded traditional marriage before April.

How come they are travelling for Traditional marriage in the Month of May and church wedding was in April.

you igbos are killers - you've always killed for every reason. Is that lady you harvested her vagina igbo or not?
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by derecho(m): 7:40am On May 10, 2022
Kikikiki, so they are my tribesmen because I said we need to eschew bigotry?

Still you couldn't conclude that those criminals are IPOB members or igbos.I was also expecting you to say from their looks or prolly by their dressing since you watched the video.

Would you conclude that criminals found with human heads in Osun or Ogun state must be Yorubas because they speak fluent Yoruba and because some bigots here have assigned it to Yorubas?

An objective person doesn't generalize.

Like I said, speaking Fluent Igbo doesn't prove anything.
olawonder:

Look who’s accusing others of bashing and making tribal comments undecided did you read what your fellow tribesman typed which I was responding to? So u didn’t watch the video and you insinuated that it was staged? Is it possible that with all of the attacks IPOB hv suffered from the military and few clashes they’ve had with the Fulanis, that they hv urge for vengeance? That they can also kill those they see as traitors and snitches? Are members of the IPOD organization capable and willing to kill?

If speaking Igbo doesn’t prove anything… should we conclude also that the Fulanis perpetrating killings in the East or indeed Southwest are Igbos because obviously there are Igbos who can speak Kanuri and Hausa fluently too?

When northerners or southwesterners commit atrocities, they are culpable but when your ppl do the same actions, it’s staged!

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Omodua(m): 7:40am On May 10, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Who can tell me the village, community, or LGA area in Imo State.

Am currently in Imo, I will personally visit there to verify with videos.

Ask questions.

If government can cover Endsar killings in Lagos using media propaganda.

Government can do anything to label IPOB a terrorist group.

Nigerian Army release a statement and the presidency also released statement that they where traveling for Traditional Marriage in Imo State.

At what point in Imo, nobody mentioned it. Which village, nobody mentioned it.

Can you explain, how the wedding is on 30th of April in Benue.

When where they killed in Imo and what community or Village.

We need to investigate and ask the locals to confirm the news.

If church wedding is on 30th of April. It means they must have concluded traditional marriage before April.

How come they are travelling for Traditional marriage in the Month of May and church wedding was in April.

Exactly. My thought too.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:49am On May 10, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

So why are you masturbating like a dog
Tryna let people know it's a waste of time reasoning with your likes. grin

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Skmoda360(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2022
successmatters:

Benue nko?

Abeg leave that statement jawre.....stop concerting flimsy ideals from your brain

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Joeyfizzo: 8:24am On May 10, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Oil soupers mining oil soup head.
Amala and gbegiri guzzlers,better use your palm oil head ooo
Ogbuefi....Ogbuefiiiiii!!!!! Amadioha is angry with his Igbo people.....soon he will start striking all Igbos home and away....STOP KILLING YOURSELVES...PLS!!!

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Xiaohei(m): 8:39am On May 10, 2022
successmatters:

Benue nko?

That up there is pure balderdash. Pure nonsense! Someone like you should be picked up by security operatives for questioning.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by ogbuefi677(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

The bastards have an all-consuming hatred for Ndigbo! All this crocodile tears they have congregated on here to shed is all about trying to demonise Mazi Kanu and IPOB and try to get Ndigbo to turn against them and embrace 'one Nigeria' and the Fulani hegemony that comes with it!

There's a serious, murderous and concerted campaign to try and paint Mazi Kanu and IPOB in 'terroristic' colours, and they have recruited hundreds of their kinsfolk and allies to come on this forum and either pretend to be Igbo or come into threads like this one and make it look like the entire world is against Mazi kanu and IPOB....just so their ATM that is 'one Nigeria' can continue its tortured existence!
Exactly.
As it is, it appears its only the Igbo man that is ready to face life without oil money cos if you sift thru it app,its all about oil money.
That is why they've hated IPOB all d while even when they IPOB was only waving flags.
For some like the yorubas,it is also a fear of living wt hausa Fulani alone cos hausa/Fulani will show them pepper once Igbos leave courtesy of the islam factor as the muslim extremists in yoruba land will always make sure they obediently take everything abokki dishes to them.

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Slynation(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

When there's probable cause to blame Igbo elements for attacking police and army checkpoints, i wouldn't shy away from doing so! I concede that in some of the incidents of attacks on police and army checkpoints and stations, that Igbo elements may be culpable! we can go into why i think this is the case if you want!

However, when a gruesome and ritualistic murder of a Igbo Ada (who wasn't even in uniform or on duty) occurs....with her head cut off and the murderous act recorded and uploaded on social-media, then i'm in no doubt that this is much more than the usual targeting of Nigerian security personnel in the south-east.....this has a premeditated, evil and hateful angle to the crime, and NO IGBO WOULD DO THAT TO HIS OWN KISNFOLK....CERTAINLY NOT ONE WHO PASSIONATELY WANTS TO FREE HIS PEOPLE FROM THE SLAVE CAMP OF 'ONE NIGERIA'! Does it make sense to you that IPOB would go about murdering the very people it wants to free....and record the act to upload on social-media, when they are actively seeking the support of the int'l community!? As Judge Judy might say, 'if it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true'!

You may want to think ESN have taken their weapons and are using them to butcher their own kinsfolk....you don't have the mental capacity to raise above the murderous and bloodthirsty existence you've become used to!

If you follow up and read cult related stories, perhaps you won't be saying this, they do worst than what you might have seen/watched in your entire existence...There is absolutely no manual for how a particular tribe or individual can decide to kill someone, perhaps the Taliban and Boko haram might have specialized in one or two ways, but that doesn't mean others can adopt the same method, irrespective of tribe and religion, some people doesn't have conscience, know this and know peace...

The Military personnel are hated by this particular sect, and as long as you are in the military, you are an endangered species judging by the ideologies of this Gunmen, your neighbor or bittered community members can sell you out and they will pounce on you whether you are their tribesmen or not...I guess that was what happened to the slain Gloria Matthew!!

IPOB now has two factions and has suddenly gone out of control and until they are tamed, we are all in for a very long thing...

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by 1875i: 9:10am On May 10, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Bingo. I see you can't read. Banana junction in orlu. Now scamper away, ezi Ohia.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons / Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS / Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.